Beautiful Night

Married Life With Him!!

 

Finally i have time to update this story.
For my subs i'm so sorry for very very very late update.
I promise after i finished my final exam,i will continue to update.
Big thanks because all of you still with my story^^
I know this chapter is and not good. But i still try to writing.
Happy reading
___________________________________________
 
Its already 9pm.you are about to fly to your dreamland but you felt so thirsty. you sat up from the bed and walked out to the kitchen.
 
your house felt so quite,kris is still in the office. You decided to make a cup of jasmine tea. Not you but your baby,the one who want a tea.
 
You finished boiled the water and then you poured into a cup. Your jasmine tea is ready. you sit and sip the tea little by little while enjoyed a night view comfortably.
 
You about to sip another tea but you suddenly felt a pair of  a warm arm around you waist. You shock over the death, you directly spouted the tea and turning around your body. 
 
"damn it wufan!!!!are you try to kill me?oh god i'm very shock" you said angrily to wufan and the turn back your body against wufan. 
 
He give a weak smile and move to your side. "i'm sorry hehe i just found you alone in the kitchen. you didn't realize if i already home,i think about to give you a little surprise hehe" he said defended himself. "surprise?!?!"you give him a death stare and countinued "thanks god my heart didn't jumped out from my body" you mad while make a pouted.
 
He smile watching you are cute when you are angry. He caressed your check and peck your cheek make you blushing. "my baby girl is so cute when angry" he said while give you a smirk and make your cheek more blushing. "i'm not a baby" 
 
You felt so irritated with his gaze,you got up from your seat and about to go to ur room . But Kris grabbed ur wrist and carried you bridal walked out from kitchen to your room. 
"hfftt put me down!!!" you said but kris refused that. 
 
Both of you reached the room. Kris put you down in the bed "wait here baby. I will take a quickly shower".You nodded he gave you a small peck in your forehead and he left.
 
You pulled the blanket over your body and closed your eyes.You are very sleepy and tired.
 
when you about start to sleep you felt someone lying beside you. 
 
Kris moved closer to you and hugged you tightly. You back hugged him while he caressed you hair. "how is work?!" you asked kris with your eyes closed. "so far so good.very busy,i'm so tired to sign all of contracts" he replied but sounded more like a whisper.
 
You know he must be very tired with work. You open your eyes and watched his face carefully. He is looks like a angel,thanks god you bring me with him.
 
"am i too handsome?!" suddenly kris open his eyes and give you a smirk. "e..h..m... n-no!" you answer. "really?! So explain to me,why you stared to my face like that?your eyes would be popped out from you face,you know?!"
 
You can't answer him. You frozen,actually you are to shy because he caught you watching his face. You keep silent and just stare to other way. Kris still waiting for your reply.
 
No respond?
he about to open his mouth but you suddenly gave him a small and sweet kiss in his cheek.
You turned back to your posisition and cover your face with blanket. You are too shy
 
"ha ha ha ha.....so you missing me so much?seems i need give you more?" you still quite and didn't give him a answer.you know kris must be teasing you more.
 
1minute...
3minutes....
Still quite.
"hmm is he already fall a sleep?" you asking yourself. You opened the blanket and shocked found kris staring at you.
 
"yaah don't gave me that death glare" you mad and pouted your cheek. "no,i'm not!!!! Let's sleep. I know you are very tired today" kris hugged you and pull you closer to him.
 
"good night" you said and closed your eyes.
"good night,dear...good night baby" he replied and caressing your belly.
 
 
You smiled and two of you finally fly to your dreamland peacefully.....