Sweety

Married Life With Him!!

 

 
I'm so sorry for lying to update this story after my final exam ahaha
Actually my final exam is ended almost 2 weeks ago.
Pretty sorry because my mind is stuck and i don't feel to write a story.
But now,my mood is back and i write this story again^^
Thank you who still read my story.
I hope this update make you happy.
Please,keep support this story because without you all my story is nothing :D
Happy reading 
 
Note: I'm just changed my title from Wu yi fan,you are my everything into Married life with him. So don't get confuse ^^
 
 
___________________________________________
 
 
Today is friday,in other word today is last day kris to work.
You still sleeping peacefully in your bed but Kris already went to work.
You opened your eyes,and going out form bed walking to bathroom.
 
After a fresh shower your belly grumbled.So,you going to kitchen.
You made a friedchicken and soup.
You started to eat you meal but almost choke after you see a clock. 2 PM.
 
"am i that sleepy head?" you asked your self dumbfounded.
 
"oh sweetie you awake?" your butler entered the kitchen and asked you immediately.
"hmm eheh i'm sorry i'm woke up late" you answer apologitely.
"it's okay...you are pregnant and you must take more rest for the baby healthy" she said while touch your belly.
 
After finished your meal you are going to bedroom and turn the tv on.
You watch tv while eat your cookies and you giggled mostly because of the comedy program.
 
You watched and eat your cookies for almost one hours. You yawned and felt so sleepy.
You turn the tv off and slipped under blanket.
 
 
Kris arrived after he finished his work. Today is very a tired day,he signed a bunch of contract paper. His hand almost broken off.
His sleeve is rolled up and he try to loosen his tie while his other hand is turned the knob.
 
He is smile when he saw his beautiful pregnant wife is still sleeping peacefully like a princess. He walked to sleeping beauty as silent as he could. He caress your cheeks and your hair.
 
You stirred from your sleep and opened your eyes. Your gaze meeting with kris face,you straight sit up and fixed your hair.
"you arrived?"you said and touch his arm. "hmm..."he answer and touch your belly. Just form his face you know that he is very tired.
 
poor my husband you say to your self. "How are you doing?" his voice woke you up from your daydream. "good..i'm woke up and then lunch after that i'm watched tv and i'm fell a sleep again until you come. you know,i'm very tired lately,i'm always feel sleepy and hungry. today i eat almost a jar of cookies although i already ate lunch. i'm just a months of pregnant but when i look at my body it's look lyk i will born a baby tomorrow. it's very annoying,argh!!" Kris just smile watching you when you keep blabbering. "finished?" he asked you while fixed you messy hair.
 
"huh?" you asked him dumbfound. "you are too much talk,princess" kris answer and kiss your nose. "am i?eheheh i'm sorry.it's not me who keep talking but the baby" you smile and plaing with end of your shirt. "ahahaha it's okay sweetie i love hear your voice" kris caress your cheek and lean forward to your lips. His kiss is very gentle and soft. He deepen his kiss while his hand place in your neck. you gripped his arm and your other hand try to his shirt. 
 
You succes opened her shirt and suddenly he broke the kiss and gripped your hand. You opened your eyes for meet with his smirk. "You are naughty" he peck your lips and got up from the bed.
 
"i'm not!!!" you puffed your cheek. "yes,you are.try to seduce me and take my shirt off.is tht you call your self not naughty?" kris answer and laughing hard. 
 
"awww!!!" he stop his laugh suddenly because you pinched his waist hard. "Stop baby please!!aww it's really hurt" kris beg to you to stop.
 
Instead of remove your hand from his waist,you place your other hand to pinched his arm. "no way!!ahahaha" you laugh and stick your tongue out.
 
Felt being teased by you,kris gripped your waist and pull you to laid back to bed. "ah!" you shocked because you feel your body thrown to bed. 
 
Kris make your body under him. He started to kiss your jawline and down you your shoulder. You felt a butterfly in your stomach because he in your sensitive place. "S-stop.." you pushed his chest trying to remove him from your body. "Pinch me onemore time,and i will definitely make you can not walk for a week" you gasped from his answer and your cheek turn into red. 
 
"w-what?" you shuttering and not looking into his eyes because you are too shy after his answer before. "you are shy" he said and kiss your cheek gently.
 
"n..n..noo" you waved your hand infront of him. "you are lying!!okay stop,before i'm doing that for real" he get up from your body and sat on the edge of bed and pulled your body to sit up. 
 
"today your brother called me asking for dinner this night.and he asked me to invite myungsoo as well.i already told him.you better take a shower now. it's almost 6pm" he told you and tucked your hair. "Really?i thought he is still in japan" you smile when you heard you will meet with your brother. 
 
"he just arrived this morning" you suddenly felt sad because your brother doesn't tell you anything. "what wrong with your face,sweetheart?" Kris asked when he see your face turn into dark. you didn't know it too,blame the hormones. "so mean,he didn't tell me anything.what am i to him?" you answer slowly almost drop a tears. 
 
"no,princess.not like what are you thinking.He didn't tell you because he wanna surprise you." Kris said worried because seeing a tears drop from your eyes. "really?" you look at his face seriously. "i swear" he wipped your tears from your cheek and kiss your hand. 
 
"come on!!get ready!you miss your brother right?we can't be late" kris stand up and patted your head. "yes sir!!" you stand up happily and ran to bathroom.
 
"Don't run love!!you are pregnant!!!!" kris shocked and shout directly because he scared you will tripped and hurt your baby. "hehe sorry..i'm too happy" you smiled and closed the door. 
 
"what the...a minutes ago she is crying and know she is smiling just like she got a bunch of gold" Kris walk and take his towel get ready for take a shower in other bathroom.
 
"mood swing~~" he said and walked out from the room.