OH MY LORD!!

Married Life With Him!!

"you are pregnant honey...." the maid said give you a smile. "w-h-a-t?!?!"  you shocked and don't believe what you've heard. "Pregnant!I'm sure you are pregnant" the maid said again to make you sure. "No,i'm just got a fever because i'm tired" you shook your head. "hahhaah honey..if you don't believe i will help you to buy a pregnancy test. Just wait here okay" the maid said and leave you alone in kitchen.

 

A few minute later the maid is back and give you a pregnancy test. "I bought ten pregnancy test to make you more sure with a result" she said and pushed you to bathroom. 

 

In the bathroom you silently sit in the closet to wait the result.Your heart racing like a maniac and finally two lines out from pregnancy test tht you hold. You blinked your eyes...don't believe...you took another pregnancy test until the tenth pregnancy test and you realized. You can't hold to smile and you shed a tear.

 

You smile and walked out from bathroom. You saw the maid waiting for you outside with a curious face. "ajhumma!!!you're right.I'm pregnant" you ran over her and hugged her tightly. "oh my!thanks god.Congratulations honey,you will be a mom.you should tell master soon." she rubbed your back. You pulled back the hug. "I should make a surprise for him" you smile and cupped your hand together in front of your chest. The maid giggled because of your cuteness.

 

Now you are sitting in the restaurant waiting for Kris. You have texted him to come to restaurant. A few minute,you heard the door opened and you saw a handsome guy with tuxedo walking to you {tumblr_m9cvvyUl171rdz3mgo1_500.jpg}.

 

"What's wrong babe?you are sick.why did you come out?you should be resting at home honey" he started to mat at you. You just give him a smile. "sit down first" you told him. Kris sit across from you,you smile and hold his hand. 

 

"Hubby..." you called him cutely and he just nodded. "I'm......" you can't speak suddenly. Kris confused and raised his eyebrow. "i'mpregnant" you said in one breath. "what?!" "I'mpreasdfghjoiuy" Kris become irritated with you. "Speak clearly honey. I can't understand what are you saying" he said and you remover you hand from his hand. You took something from your bag.

 

"This" you gave him a small box with a ribbon on it. "what is this?" he asked with confused face. "Just open" you told him. Kris open the box slowly and he shocked. He see your eyes directly "deeer....." he said. "Are you serious?" he asked you. You nodded "i'm sure 100%...i took a tenth pregnancy test to make sure.So,of course i'm sure i'm pregnant" you replied with a wide smile. Kris look down and you confused with his reaction. "Kris,are you unhappy?" you asked him. "Of course not baby!!i'm happy.verry verry happy to death" he stood up and sat down beside you.

 

"But your expression not say you're happy :(" you said with sad in your face. "NO!!I just don't believe how fast you are..i mean..we just do IT when we are honeymoon" he started to teasing you. You are sure,your cheeks as red as tomato now. "you are blushing,wifey" he caressed your cheek and make you more   blushing. "shut up Kris" you smacked his chest and suddenly the door opened.

 

"excuse me,this is your order" the waiter come and place the food in the table. "thank you" you said. He nodded and about to walk out but Kris block him. "Can you congratulate to me and my wife?she is pregnant^^" Kris said while kissed your hand. "o-o-o c-congratulation" mister and madam" the waiter congratulate to you and bowed. "Thank you" Kris replied and the waiter walked out.

 

"Kris you are so embarrassing" you hit his arm while look down. "awh you are so strong.you make my arm broke into a pieces honey" Kris pretend to collapse in your shoulder. "hash back to your chair wufan!" you pushed Kris away from your shoulder and puffed your cheek. "Kiss me first babe" he said and give you a smirked. "Kiss your " you replied and suddenly he give you a peck in your lips. "KRIISS!!!" you give him a death glare. "hahahaha wifey,your cheek is red" he laugh and you covered your face with your hand.

 

"Let's eat honey..this your favorite" he said and give you a fettucini. You two started to eat and once a while you feed each other. *i'm so lucky to have you in this world,Kris. I hope i will happy with you until the end of this world* you said in your heart and eating again your food.

 

_______________________

I'm sorry i can't update yesterday because something hehe^^

hoho thank you for new subscriber and thank you for comment :D

sooo...this is for you

N O T E 

This pict is not mine.i just found this in tumblr