Choi Siwon

My Wife is a High School Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8: Choi Siwon

**************

 

Donghae has nothing to do today, his fiancée already texted him that she was going to her friend’s house already to do the project. And he was so bored right now. Donghae grabbed his jacket, he was going to buy a strawberry cake he promised to Hyukjae yesterday, and he decided to visit her house maybe he could chat or play with Kyuhyun while waiting for Hyukjae to come back. After all for him Hyukjae’s house is like his second home.

Kyuhyun opened the door of his house after he heard a several knocks on it and found Donghae grinning at him.

“Oh Hyung… Come in” the younger said as he opened the door for Donghae. And invited him to go inside.

“Hi kyu! Where’s Umma and Appa?” Donghae asked while following Kyuhyun to the living room. He sat on the couch when Kyuhyun gave him a glass of orange juice

“Umma and Appa going to Appa’s client house. I think they going to have some barbeque party there”

Donghae nodded, he was happy that Kyuhyun was at home or else he was going to die in boredom.

“I thought Hyukkie is going to have a date with you hyung” Kyuhyun asked, usually on the weekend like this his sister will be gone with her fishy fiancé

“Umm… she has a school project, so we postponed our date” Donghae replied

Kyuhyun nodded, he grabbed the remote control on the table and the TV, he kept switching the channel trying to find a good show when he stopped at one of the local channel that airing a baseball match.

“Hyung, there’s a baseball match, let’s watch!” Kyuhyun said, he ran to the kitchen to grab a bowl of popcorn and snacks. Donghae sat on the couch comfortably, like Kyuhyun, he really likes sports too.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hyukjae arrived at the stadium, there were so many people went in to the stadium too so eager to watch the match. She still felt bad because she had to lie to Donghae, she felt so stupid for making the latter hurt again.

Hyukjae was going to leave the stadium to go back and apologize to Donghae when she felt a buzz from her phone. It’s a message from Siwon.

-Hey, are you planning to leave the stadium? Oh so really want our country to lose?-

Hyukjae sighed, why she must be trapped on the situation like this. She was going back to the stadium and sat on the seat that Siwon already booked for her. The match will start in ten minutes, and how she wished the match will ended soon so she could go back to Donghae.

The baseball match started, there’s screaming everywhere trying to cheer the team, Hyukjae admitted that Siwon is indeed the ace of the team. Their country got so many points because of him.

The match ended with their country as the winner, Hyukjae could see that Siwon was being surrended by the media, all the camera focused on him.

She was so surprised when she saw Siwon and the media approached her, she doesn’t know what Siwon blabbered to the media. Hyukjae’s eyes got bigger when suddenly Siwon hugged her from behind and said “she is the girl I was talking about, my girlfriend came here to support me” he smiled to the media.

“WHAT?!” Hyukjae glared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter