Oppa

My Wife is a High School Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12: Oppa

*********

 

“Aaaaaaaah why the weekend left so fast!!!!!” Hyukjae pouted. She was at the kitchen preparing a breakfast for Donghae and her. She kept mumbling something about why she has to go to school in a time that the newlyweds should go for a honeymoon oblivious to the fact that her husband watching her, amused at his wife antics.

“Good morning wifey~”

Blushed. Hyukjae’s face went red in a second.

“O-Oppa just wait at the dining table, the foods will be ready in a minute” she said. They were moved to Donghae’s apartment since they wanted to start their life as a wife and a husband.

Donghae chuckled. He approached her and hugged his wife from behind. “No. I want to help my wife”

“Oppa! It’s not helping if you keep hugging me like this”

“Can’t help it baby” he kissed Hyukjae’s cheek “Anyway lets go to the school together ne?”

Hyukjae frowned “Eh?”

“Don’t worry baby. I’ll act as your cousin right? “

“Sorry oppa...”

“Nah, don’t worry. I understand. Oh it’s finished already? Let’s eat baby”

---------------------------------------------

 

“See you after school baby” Donghae whispered. They were arrived at the school but Donghae’s parked the car quite far from the school gate.

Hyukjae nodded, she gave a peck on Donghae’s cheek quickly before ran to her class.

 

She was walking in the corridor, smiling and waving to the students that she knows. She smiled when she saw her best friend walking not that far from her.

“Wookieee!!” she shouted over excitedly not just got her best friend’s attention but all the student in the corridor.

Hyukjae grinned at Ryeowook who was rolled her eyes at her best friend antics.

“Why so happy hyukkie? Oh. Did something happened last night?” Ryeowook smirked. Making Hyukjae blushed and shocked at the same time. She never know that her innocent best friend can looked so scary like that.

“Wookie! What are you talking about?”

Ryeowook laughed and pinched her cheeks. “Aigoo. I can’t believe that my best friend is not innocent anymore” she said before ran away leaving Hyukjae in the hallway.

“YA! Wookie don’t running away from meeeee” Hyukjae chased Wookie to their class.

 

----------------------------------------------

Hyukjae frowned, it was her music class now and she wondered why Donghae was here with her music’s teacher. Isn’t Hae is history’s teacher?

She frowned even more seeing her teacher being too clingy to her husband.

“Hello students... since Mr. Lee didn’t have a class to attend today so I asked him to help me here. Don’t you know that Mr. Lee is good at singing? Oh I must be lucky to hear him sang earlier”

The girls students squealed in delight.

‘Relax hyukkie... you can’t let the jealousy ruined your day’

“Okay... let’s start the class. Prepare your music sheets students, I want you to make your own song in a half of hour. Not too long. I just need a two verse song” Mrs. Sun said

 

A few minutes later…

“Times up students, I’ll call you one by one. And you have to sing the song you made okay.”

Hyukjae raised her hand.

“Sorry ma’am, but it’s not 30 minutes yet” the students nodded in agreement

Donghae looked at his wristwatch, true there’s still 10 minutes left.

 “Oh it’s my class. So just follow what I want, I don’t want to make Mr. Lee here waiting too long dear students.” She said while smiling oh so sweetly at Donghae

“Well, I don’t mind Mrs. Sun. The students still not ready yet… so I think we must give them ten minutes more” Donghae said while glancing at Hyukjae

“Oh okay… then. Since it’s requested by Mr. Lee. I’ll give you ten minutes more”

Hyukjae rolled her eyes, she pouted while scrambling some words in the music sheets. She looked at Donghae only to find Donghae was staring at her too.

She saw that her husband mouthing ‘saranghae’ to her when Mrs. Sun was checking some of the students’ works. Hyukjae blushed, she quickly look at her music sheets and smiling so widely, she didn’t even realize that she added a ‘love’ icon beside the title of her song.

 

“Okay, time is really up now. Kim Ryeowook, you are the first student. Come to the front and sing your song”

Hyukjae looked at her best friend, she fisted her hand “Wookie Fighting!”

As usual, whenever Ryeowook sings, the class suddenly quite, Ryeowook’s voice always makes the atmosphere feels so calm.

Aju meolli, aju meolli meon gose ineyo geudaeye maeireun bom narira mideo
Aju meon nal, aju meon heunal geudae nareul mannamyeon neul hamkke yeotago yaegi haejwo
---
 

‘wookie jjang!’ Hyukjae said in her mind. She always adored her best friend when it comes to singing. ‘uuuuh, I’m starting to get nervous. I can’t sing well... and, there’s hae oppa here. Andwaaaaeeee I feel like I want to go home *sobbssss’

“Good as always Ms. Kim, I’ll give you an A for this”

The students clapped for Ryeowook. Mrs. Sun called five students before she finally said Hyukjae’s name

“Now. Han Hyukjae your turn” Hyukjae bit her lips. She was so nervous now, she felt that her hand was so cold.

“Hyukkie relax, you can do it” Ryeowook held Hyukjae’s shoulder.

Hyukjae nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter