Got Caught?

My Wife is a High School Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4: Got Caught?

****************

 

Donghae's words kept ringing on Hyukjae's mind. She would even giggle just thinking about it and her heart would beat so fast every time she meets Donghae. Hyukjae was confused on why she was feeling like that but she's letting herself go with the flow. Besides, she is liking what she is feeling now.

 

--------------------------------------------------------


School started again after a month of break. Hyukjae excitedly went to school since she really missed her friends. She walked happily to her class and greeted everyone with her famous gummy smile.

"Wookieeee!!" She jumped at her best friend as soon she arrived in class.

"Omo Hyukkie, you almost gave me a heart attack" Ryeowook said.

"Ah Wookie, I missed you so much" She hugged Ryeowook, ignoring what she said earlier.

Ryeowook hugged Hyukjae back.

"I missed you too!! A lot! I missed hanging out with you so let's hang out later at the mall." Ryeowook said as she released from the hug.

"Uh sorry Wookie, I can't." Hyukjae said. She has to fit her wedding dress and buy rings with Donghae. She wanted to tell Ryeowook that she's getting married but she's not ready yet. But she promises herself that she'll tell her soon.

"Why Hyukkie? You rarely decline if I ask you to go to the mall." Ryeowook asked, frowning a littke. "I just have something to do Wookie-ah. How about next time? Ok? I promise." Hyukjae pleaded cutely.

"Ah ne, ne. You don't have to do that cute gesture to me Hyukkie. Aish, just do that to your boyfriend. Oops… I forgot that you don't have one." Ryeowook chuckled.

"You're so mean Wookie" Hyukjae pouted and sat on her desk.

"It's just that, don't you feel lonely when i'm not around. Why won't you find a boyfriend? Do you want me to help you? Hmm, I think Siwon is a good guy, Hyukkie." She said.

"There you go again, matchmaker."

"Yah! Didn't you say you like Siwon, huh?"

"Yes, I like him Wookie. But it doesn't mean that I would want to be his girlfriend, right? Besides..." Hyukjae stopped.

"Besides what?"

"Uh no... Nothing"

Ryeowook would have insisted further but then the teacher arrived and began the lessons.

******************************************************************************


The school ended and all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter