I'm here...

My Wife is a High School Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi guys… before you read the story below, please read this first. I’m really sorry for gone so long. I graduated from university last year, and I started working. I don’t know that working took so much time. And I don’t have a time for my babies here :(

I almost forgot this story line, until I decided to re-read my own stories. I feel guilty if I just leaving this story uncompleted. So I’m trying to continue this story and my other stories as well. Even though ‘Your love was the only thing I need’ will take a long time to update.

I edited some things on the previous chapters, so I recommend you to read the previous chapters first. English is not my native language, so I’m sorry if there are many errors with my English in the story. Thank you for all of you who stay for this story.

So… enjoy the update :)

 

Chapter 15: I’m here…

*************

 

Hyukjae ate the toast quickly, she was back at her own home with Donghae after spending the weekend at her parent’s house. She glanced at the clock on the wall and gasped when she saw that it was thirty minutes to 8 a.m. she ran to her room and found Donghae was still cocooned by the blanket.

“Oppa! Wake up!” she yanked the blanket away from Donghae. The latter groaned and curled his body as the cold air of autumn hit him. “Oppa, you are going to be late!” she yelled when the older did not plan to wake up anytime soon. She ran to the bathroom and the heater water and walked back to her room.

“Oppa….!” She shook his body, school started at 8.30 am and the traffic in the morning was really packed. So if they’re not going soon they will be late for sure.

“Oppa!” she pulled his arm to make the latter sat up on the bed. Donghae grunted as he squeezed his eyes shut for a second. “I’m awake… I’m awake.” He said, he shook his head to clear away the sleepiness.

“Go clean yourself. I already prepare a warm bath for you.” Donghae nodded, he stood up and walked to the bathroom lazily.

“Oppa”

He was on the bathroom’s door when Hyukjae called him again, he looked at her way. “Hmm?”

The girl put both her hand on her waist, trying to look intimidating. “I’ll kill you if you trying to sleep again there” she said, only to see the husband grinning at him. Oh she knows him too well…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Did you talk to Kyuhyun, baby?” Donghae asked. They were at Donghae’s car on their way to school. Hyukjae shoved the toast at Donghae’s mouth asking the latter to eat it since he don’t have a time to eat breakfast at home.

“Not yet. I will text him after school” she said. Feeling worried for her brother, after the conversations at her parent’s home. She didn’t get the chance to ask him again about his relationship with Sungmin.

“Okay… tell me how’s it going okay? I have a meeting about the camping later after school so I’m going to be home late.”

Hyukjae nodded, suddenly remember about the camping. She haven’t pack for the trip yet. She will ask Ryeowook later for the equipment she need to bring later.

After getting away from the traffic, they finally reached the school gate. Donghae nodded when he drove past the school keeper at the gate. Hyukjae decided to let Donghae took him until the school’s parking lot since people at school knew they were cousins. So there’s nothing wrong getting picked up by cousin, right?

“See you later, Oppa” Hyukjae put off the seatbelt and smiled at Donghae. She kissed him on the cheek before she bid him goodbye and ran to her class. There’s still 10 minutes more before the bell rang.

“See you later baby…” he sat there for about 5 minutes before he get off from his car, he took his bag and walked to the teacher’s room. He took his time since he got no class on the first period, he passed the announcement board when he saw that the announcement about the camping’s group and room arrangement posted there.

Donghae roamed his eyes at the papers until he found Hyukjae’s name in one of the group. He smiled in relief when he saw that Hyukjae and Ryeowook were on the same group but he was frowned in instant when he found Siwon’s name on her group as well. The arrangement of the group was to mix students from other class so they can learn to getting know each other. Donghae sighed, he definitely need to talk to Mrs. Sun who arrange the group absout this.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s POV

I skipped my steps in delight when I saw Ryeowook already sat on her desk. I smiled when she waved at me. I greeted the other students happily before I sat beside my best friend.

“Morning, Wookie!” I greeted her as I put my bag and looking at the book on Ryeowook’s hand.

“Morning, Hyukkie-ah” she greeted me back, as she closed the book and looked back at me.

“New book, huh?” My best friend really like to read books, especially the fiction ones with the romance and lovely stories on it. I was exactly the opposite one, I don’t really like spending my time for books, I rather choose to watch movies.

Ryeowook smiled, she nodded excitedly. “Yeah. Sungie give me this yesterday. Oh Hyukkie… we’re on the same group for camping!!”

I jumped, feeling relief and happy at the same time that I can be at the same group with my best friend. “Really? Yeaaay!!!” we’re high fiving, I haven’t see the announcement board yet. So I was wondering who the other students on our group.

“So, beside us. Who the other students on our group?”

“It’s Jinki, from the class D I think. And…”

I raised my brow in confusion when I saw Ryeowook was hesitated to tell me th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter