Kids' Love

My Wife is a High School Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: Kids’ Love

************

 

Hyukjae’s POV


I ran to the living room as soon as I arrived at my house. I saw Donghae oppa sitting on the sofa together with my parents and my brother. I ran to Donghae oppa and hugged him tightly.

"OPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" He seemed shocked because of the sudden hug.

"Aish Hyukjae, let Donghae go. He almost died with your hug." My umma said.


"It's okay auntie." Donghae oppa smiled and returned my hug.

Then I heard my brother chuckle at my act. "Let her be umma. She just loves Donghae hyung too much until she can't resist to hug him like that. She never do that to me, his own brother. Ah, i'm so hurt." He said while faking a sob.

I immediately break the hug, embarrassed. 'This, my evil brother!' I put my palms on my face trying to hide my red face.

Donghae oppa chuckled. He removed my hand from my face and pinched my cheeks.

"You're so cute Hyukkie."

I looked down and played with my fingers, 'This is really embarrassing.'


"So Donghae, what brings you here?"Appa asked.

"Oh that uncle, I came here to… I… ” I looked at him curiously.

"I've agreed to marry Hyukkie." I gasped, my eyes open wide. What did he just say? He will marry me? Eh? Why?

"Oppa?" I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"That's great Donghae!" My appa hugged him.

I stood up. "Why oppa?" Then I ran to my room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Donghae’s POV



I watched Hyukjae ran to her room. I looked down, feeling hurt because Hyukjae wasn't happy with my decision. I realized that I've loved Hyukjae since she was a kid. That brotherly love has now changed. I already broke up with Jessica and told her the reason. Jessica said she understood and she was even happy that I found my true love. So that's why I agreed to marry Hyukjae. I love her, I need her, and I want to protect her. I'm busy with my thoughts when someone patted my shoulder. I looked up and found Hyukjae's appa comforting me.


"Don't worry. Her umma will talk to her." He said.

I smiled and nodded at him. Kyuhyun approached me and sat beside me. "Don't worry hyung, she was just shocked."

"But, she just sees me as an older brother Kyu."

"She's just confused with her own feelings hyung. This is just too sudden for her."


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyukjae’s POV


"Sweetie, open the door." I heard umma knock on my door. I didn't want to open the door but I knew umma would be able to calm me down. I opened the door and hugged umma, crying in her arms.

Umma led me to sit on the bed and my hair.

"Umma, am I really marrying Hae oppa? But I wanna be married to my true love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter