Camping, Part 1

My Wife is a High School Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16: Camping Part 1

****

 

“Why are you crying?” Kyuhyun chuckled, he broke the hug and stared at his sister’s face. Hyukjae pouted when his brother wiped her tears.

“It’s a happy tears, because my evil brother just lost his ‘evil’ charms” she joked while sticking out her tongue. Kyuhyun laughed before he ruffled his sister’s hair. They both turned to the door when they heard it clicked open revealing Donghae who just came back from school.

“Oppa!” Hyukjae ran to greet her husband, giving him a peck on both of his cheeks “Welcome home”. Donghae smiled as he leaned his body to kiss Hyukjae on the lips.

Kyuhyun coughed when their kiss deepened feeling awkward with the atmosphere. Hyukjae pulled away, her face was as red as tomato.

“Oh Hi Kyu!” Donghae greeted him like nothing happened. Kyuhyun went to give Donghae a hug before they went to the living room. Hyukjae took out the dinner she bought earlier and called them to join her in the dining room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been two days since Kyuhyun came to Hyukjae and Donghae’s apartment and now he was here again to pick up his sister and sent her to school. It’s the day when she was going for a camping trip. Donghae stayed at school since yesterday, the teachers need to do some arrangements first

“Do you get all your things ready?” he asked when Hyukjae settled herself in the car. “Eung…” Hyukjae nodded. “Umma, give me so many foods and things to bring, she will be mad if I left all of it behind”

“Because she knows that you need it all. Did you remember every time you went for a camping trip you always came back injured or sick, even Umma forced me to be the student council so I can always take care of you during your orientation time. Tsk you are so spoiled.”

“Sungmin unnie was the one who took care of me that time” The younger exclaimed

“That because the teachers separated the boys and girls, so I can’t do anything”

“Arrassoo…” Hyukjae closed her eyes, it still early in the morning, at least she can sleep for a while.

 

------

Kyuhyun tapped Hyukjae on her arm when they arrived at school. “Hyukkie…”

Hyukjae blinked her eyes and rubbed it cutely, she looked out of the window and realized they were at school already.

Kyuhyun went out of the car to take out Hyukjae’s backpack. “Here you go. Should I wait until you got in to your bus?” he asked. Hyukjae shook her head. “No need, I’ll go to find Hae oppa first” she took the bag from Kyuhyun.

“Okay then, take care” Hyukjae nodded, “Thanks oppa” she kissed Kyuhyun’s cheek before she walked to the school yard where all the students waiting.

Hyukjae looked around trying to find his husband, but she couldn’t find him. She saw Ryeowook with her group mates, and she decided to meet them first.

“Wookie!!” Ryeowook turned and waved at her and asking her to meet Nickhun and Jinki.

“Annyeong~” she said and smiled sheepishly, the boys laughed when they saw that Hyukjae’s luggage was as much as Ryeowook’s. It looks like they are going to camp for a month

“Hi. I’m Nickhun”

“I’m Jinki” the boys introduced themselves “Hello… I’m Hyukjae”

“Oh… Siwon’s princess?”

Hyukjae rolled her eyes, “Ugh, don’t mention about him”

The boys laughed and they were both talked about something that the girls not really understand, soccers.

Hyukjae put her backpack down, she took out a mini container. “Wookie, did you see Hae oppa?” she asked with a low voice so the boys can’t hear them.

“Hmm… I think I see him near the fountain on the school’s front garden before…”

“Ah thanks. I’m going to meet him first ok. Please keep an eye to my bag here” Ryeowook nodded as Hyukjae rushed to the place she mentioned earlier.

---

Hyukjae ran to the fountain and Ryeowook was right, Donghae wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter