Kyuhyun and Sungmin

My Wife is a High School Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14: Kyuhyun and Sungmin

*************

 

“Kyu, let’s talk”

Kyuhyun smiled bitterly at Donghae, actually he doesn’t want to talk about this right now. But he knew that he had to, so he could get a solution to save his relationship with Sungmin. Donghae is like a brother to him, who always act wisely when he faced a problem so maybe he could learn from Donghae.

Hyukjae, Donghae and Kyuhyun were now sitting on the bed while waiting for Kyuhyun to start talking. Hyukjae who was sitting in between them, leaning her head on Donghae’s shoulder while her hand holding kyuhyun tightly as if she was giving Kyuhyun her energy and to let her brother know that she will always there beside him.

“Oppa... what actually happened between you and Sungmin unnie?” Hyukjae couldn’t help to ask.

**********************

 

Sungmin was waiting for Kyuhyun at the cafeteria since her class ended earlier than usual. She already texted him to meet her as soon as his class finished because actually she has something important to tell his lover.

She sipped her vanilla milkshake nervously, she was not sure how she should tell her boyfriend about this without making Kyuhyun mad.

“baby…” Sungmin looked up and found Kyuhyun already in front of her.

“Kyu...”  Kyuhyun sat beside Sungmin and he leaned to kiss her cheek.

“Sorry baby, Mrs Han blabbered a lot earlier. Sorry for making you wait.”

Sungmin smiled as she pecked Kyuhyun’s cheek, and shook her head. “It’s okay.”

Kyuhyun nodded.

“So where are we going now? Do you want to hang out first or go straight to home?” Kyuhyun asked as he sipped a little bit of Sungmin’s vanilla milkshake.

Sungmin bit her lips. “mm... Kyuu”

Kyuhyun frowned when he saw that his girlfriend seems so nervous.

“hmm. What’s wrong?”

***

“Appa!” Sungmin ran to hug her father. Oh how she missed her father so much. Her father is the only family she had. After her mother passed away 2 years ago and she is the only child in the family.

“Appa. Why you didn’t tell me that you are coming home today?” she said taking her father hand and led him to sit on the sofa.

“I want to give you a surprise sweety. Oh how I miss my daughter” Sungmin smiled when her father caressed her cheek

“I miss you too Appa! So how long you are going to stay in Korea now?”

Sungmin’s father took his daughter’s hand and caressed it.

“Actually... Appa come to Korea to pick you up baby. Appa want to take you to America and live there. This old man is so lonely every da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter