Lost in Paris

My Wife is a High School Student
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Wife is a High School Student

 

Chapter 1: Lost in Paris

***

Laughs could be heard across the room in Han family house. The family was enjoying their time together in the living room. They were chatting about their plan for the vacation. The daughter, Han Hyukjae had one month school break since there’s some important things happened in her school. Students were not really care about what things that was so important, all they care was that they had a ing break from school!

Since it was rare for the family to go for holiday together, they decided to go this month. The family consisted of Han Geng, the father. He was one of the most successful business man in Seoul, he ran an electronics products company called ‘Biotrix’. The mother, Han Heechul previously Kim Heechul, was a famous model before she decided to be an ordinary house wife after married. They had one son, Han Kyuhyun whose studying art and music major in university and one daughter, the youngest in the family called Han Hyukjae who’s on her last year in high school.

Han family has a good relationship with the Lee group, one of the successful family business in the world. The family had been friends since Han Geng was three years old. After their products became a hit, the Lee family left Korea and stayed in Paris. And speaking of Paris… Han family was talking about their plan to go to Paris for this month and also to visit the Lee family. But…

"Kyuhyun-ah, you and your sister will go to Paris the day after tomorrow. I've already booked the tickets for both of you." The woman on her mid-forties said.

"Eh? But Umma, what about you and dad? Aren't we going there together?" Hyukjae, the youngest asked.

"Uhm, your Appa still have some business to do, dear. We will go there with your grandpa when we finish." she replied as she offered a cup of coffee for her husband. Hyukjae put her phone, giving her attention to her mother. "Grandpa will come too?" she asked.
"Yes sweetie. We have something important to talk with the Lee's."

Hyukjae frowned. She don’t want to go without her parents. She never go overseas without them since her family always acted protective to the youngest. She got used to it, blame them that she became a spoiled girl.

"Hmm, but Umma, we don't know Paris. What if we got lost there?" she said, glancing at her brother who's just playing with his PSP. Ah, such a useless brother.
 

"Don't worry dear, Donghae will wait for you at the Airport. Besides, Kyu knows Paris really well. We often went there when you were still a kid." Hyukjae looked at her brother. Tsk, PSP is really making him became an antisocial. "So you better go pack your things dear, and sleep. It's already late." Heechul pecked her daughter on the cheeks and Hangeng ruffled her hair before they left to their room.

Hyukjae’s gaze was on her brother who just stayed silent all the time, she went to his side and pouted when he didn’t even gave her a single response. "Kyu oppa, why didn't you say even a word?" She tugged at his shirt but he still continued playing the game.


"Aaaah Oppa!" She pouted even more.

"What Hyukkie?! Ah look! I lost the game!" He said, groaned as the score came out and he was on the second place.


"I don't care! You care more about your PSP than your own sister!"
"Ne, ne, what is it my little sister? What's bothering you? Are you on your period?" He

Hyukjae hit his arm quiet hard, damn her evil brother.


"Hahaha. Okay, okay. What's wrong Hyuk?" He ruffled her hair affectionately, giving his full attention to her after he turned off the PSP.

"Oppa, why didn't you even say a word about us going to Paris without Umma and Appa?" she asked once again. "Hmm, because It’s okay for me. Besides, aren't you happy Donghae will pick you up, huh little sis?" He laughed at her sister who was blushed when he mentioned about Donghae.

Hyukjae grunted, she pinched her brother’s arm so hard. Ignoring how her brother yelped at the stinging feeling on his arm. The latter really loves to , especially about Donghae.

Donghae’s their childhood friend even though he's older than Hyukjae and Kyuhyun. He was 22 years old, the son of Mr. Lee, whom Hyukjae used to call Uncle Kangin. Donghae always cares for her. He was more like her own brother, rather than her one and only evil brother of her.

"Ah Oppa! It's really a waste of time talking to you." The younger stood up and went to her room, leaving Kyuhyun caressing the spot she pinched earlier.


*****************************

Hyukjae’s POV.

 

Here we are now in the airport. It was 10pm when we arrived here in Paris. I was walking with my brother when I saw him waving at someone. I looked to see who it was and smiled secretly when I saw Donghae waving at us. We approached him and he hugged my brother.
"Long time no see, Kyu." He said as he patted my brother’s back

Kyu Oppa hugged him back "Yes, hyung." They broke the hug, and Donghae oppa was looking at me with his super charming smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter