Ice Skate Rink (Date pt.1)

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunhyuk woke up in the next morning, he got terrible headache like something hitting hard his head, he can felt his eyes puffy because of cried. But he felt much comfortable with something he hugged now, and he realized he slept with Donghae whom still beside him, the scene of last night made him scared.

 

A bright of sun through the curtains, Eunhyuk seen Donghae sleeping figure, mesmerized his angelic face. Eunhyu tears rolled, he should believe Donghae who know him for long not for a man who he knew for short time, Do I deserve you after this? Eunhyuk asked himself.

 

Some of movement makes Donghae woke up from his slumber, he brushed his eyes with left hand and Donghae aware Eunhyuk still on his hug.

 

“Morning Hyukkie.” Donghae said his left hair ruffled Eunhyuk hair. “Feel better?”

 

Eunhyuk shook his head, he using his thumbs for prevent Eunhyuk cried again.

 

“Ssshh… don’t cry Hyukkie, I’m here.” He kissed Eunhyuk forehead. “Forget about last night. Just start a new day, okay?”

 

Eunhyuk nodded. “Thank you, Hae.”

 

“I loved when you called me Hae again.”

 

*

 

          December is coming. The number sign weather keep dropped, today is -5 degree Celsius. People prepared several thick clothes prevent them being freeze by the weather. Wind keep blowing send shivers through all bodies and the snow has come.

 

Today, it's another day with Donghae. Eunhyuk marked in his calendar. Since the last night he spent on Donghae's place, he promised himself to believe Donghae no matter what and began another day with him. It showed him how Donghae loves him, protect him from any harm.

 

He felt guilt towards himself when he knew he got trapped by Siwon even though Donghae warned him, he kept cried all day and ask forgiveness. Donghae managed to convince him, as the latter said he loves him and said some magical words. From now on, he felt saved and tried to smile. He began to realized he called Donghae with Hae all over again, smile plastered in both of their lips.

 

He called Hae when he got in love with him, Does he really loves Donghae again? In he remembered all the sweet moments appear in his mind, makes his cheek burn.

 

He stretched his arm, and his body felt pain in his back. Toddly, he knew the reason, all this pain keep continue hurt him self and makes him exhausted and weak furthermore. His illness become worst, despite the doctor said him to rest at least 10 hours/day, but he can't. He spent a lot of money for blood dialysis every weeks, that's why he should keep working all day long.

 

Eunhyuk doesn't want to remember anything about his illnes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter