FALL 2012

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkness wrap the sky, there’s no moon or stars appear for tonight. signed storm will come.  Another hard day just gone, with heavy steps and groaned in frustration someone tried to walk from his office. But he sighed in relief, finally he able to escape from work after long extra hours, because the seniors need his hands for new project.

 

Bull, he thought. The former just accepted in new company few months ago, and he knew as new fresh meat the senior will used him for handled everything.

 

His steps heading towards the bar, alcohol will reduce his stress, he will not drunk while come home because he capable enough to stand.

 

He ordered a drink and do 3 shoots only for 30 seconds. Filling the glass again but before the glass come towards his mouth, someone grabbed his wrist prevent to do shot again.

 

“Hey, it’s not to nice drink without invite me.” The latter smirked to the former he just frown his head and the latter sit beside him. “Another hard day?”

 

The former lifted his shoulder. “As usual.” He drink another shots. “Why you didn’t invite your girlfriend here?” he lifted his eyebrow.

 

“Eunna is still work, I don’t like to disturb her.” The latter is a man named Dongwoon explained to his friend. “How about you invite your boyfriend too?” he lifted his eyebrows.

 

“I don’t have boyfriend, stupid.” He exclaimed and exhale.

 

“Why you don’t try to find any information about him anymore? Or maybe you decide to a date with girl now?” he sighed. “C’mon Donghae you need lover, you have been alone for 2 years.”

 

The former shook his head. “I don’t need lover.”

 

Dongwoon patted the former head. “Don’t say you still love your ex?” he said with smirking.

 

“Yah… don’t remember me about him.”

 

“Why?” asked Dongwoon furious. He knew he will get answer.

 

“I don’t know any information about him anymore.”

 

It’s been 1100 days, since that day Donghae never meet Eunhyuk anymore, later he blamed himself one year after he decided to broke up with Eunhyuk, he regretted. How much he needs Eunhyuk so badly, he tried to looking any contact and information about him, but he just found that Eunhyuk moved to United States since a week he dumped Eunhyuk. Don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter