Our Story Ending

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The winter breeze blowing through around Seoul, snow flakes from the skies seems never stop to fall, pile of iced to cover the grass made everything white. People will avoid the cold breeze even just sit on the bench. A man tried to calmed his self after what he heard, his tear can’t be hold anymore. He doesn’t care about the weather and also the snow flakes which fall on his head, he can’t believe with the fact does he accepted today.

 

All he can do is pray. A hope for the best thing he can give to man that he loves so much.

 

Please let it suitable for him! Please save him!

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

Donghae stunned with doctor words, hold the breath and not even blinked his eyes, the tears in verge about to brust. Like a time seems stop for everything.

 

“Except…” Doctor continue to talk, his words not end until can’t safe him. There’s a hope and wish doctor will give him good enough in this incapacious chance. “We find a donor tonight.”

 

Tonight? It’s freaking tonight!

 

“Take mine.” Donghae said without any doubt.

 

“You have different blood type with him.” Someone said from the back, Donghae turned around and see the person. He knew him, Eunhyuk’s father. Donghae bowed to showed the respect while his tears already flowed.

 

Eunhyuk father Donghae back. “It can’t be fit.” For a moment Donghae lost hope.

 

“But we can try, Doctor Lee.” The doctor whom talk with Donghae before, speak to interrupt him. “There is new method for this surgery even the patience and the donor has different blood type, just maybe it will take risk for both of life.”

 

Donghae stared to Eunhyuk father with much pleaded. “Please for your own son, give me chance to help him.”

 

Eunhyuk father just stared blankly, he doesn’t have any choices.

 

“Let’s try.”

 

*end of flashback*

 

Donghae had been waiting for an hour for the result, he passed some tests if the kidney is fit enough for Eunhyuk, it’s like the dark engulfed his own heart, piercing slowly which is non stop to hurting himself, reality had slapped him hard. He won’t imagine life without Eunhyuk. Not after three years nor forever, at least not now.

 

He stood up from the bench, headed to inside hospital still waiting for good news. Come at the perfect time when the result out.

 

His heart beating so fast for the result.

 

“You fit, we can do the surgery tonight.”

 

Those words realising much relieved on Donghae shoulder, like light shining in the dark. Eventhough the tear still flowing but at least there’s little happiness.

 

“Thank you, thank you.” Donghae mumbled.

 

“You should have enough rest, we will prepare bed for you next to Mr. Lee Hyukjae.”

 

“Thank you once again.” Donghae felt miracle is true, miracle come for him and Eunhyuk. He can’t safe Eunhyuk.

 

Nurse lead Donghae to the emergency room for changing clothes and also drink some vitamin, some checked up for make him relax. Then he walked to the room, he found Eunhyuk laid in the bed with IV tube in his hand and the monitor next to him showed his rapid beat.

 

Donghae leaned closer to his ear. “I’m gonna safe you, I will give you anything even my soul.” He kissed Eunhyuk cheek. “I love you.” His lips leaned closer to kiss Eunhyuk lips. “I love you.” He muttered again.

 

Donghae rested his body on the bed next to Eunhyuk, his eyes never leaved Eunhyuk state.

 

Two hours later exactly 7 p.m, they started bring two rolling beds to surgery room, Donghae held Eunhyuk hand who still laid unconsciously on the bed, until they were separated.

 

We will through this.

 

Donghae said to himself and give glare to Eunhyuk for the last time, doctor give injection to his body, and he can feel his eyelids become heavy, the dark engulfed once again.

 

***

 

It’s rarely morning can be this warm in winter on January, Sun shining bright to give little warm through the world in the morning. White quite room with dimmed light can be expected in the early morning, it has been six days practically two patients laid on the bed in the same room doesn’t give the signs to wake up. All the doctors believe they wouldn’t wake up for short periode, at least give them a week. Very unfortunately they missed the warm sun today.

 

In the next day, finally they showed sign to wake up. One of the patience woke up in the morning, he felt little pain in his back, opened his eyes widely as possible and realized he only have one kidney to survive his life, but he’s not regret with that.

 

Eunhyuk father came to the ward checking him.

 

“Donghae, you awake.” He said with smile. “You will be okay, and also Eunhyuk. Both you had slept for week. We did the surgery and succeed after our attempt for five hours.”

 

Donghae plastered smile and felt much relieve, he grateful to God muttered Thank you for million times inside his heart.

 

“Thank you son, for saving Hyukjae.” Eunhyuk father said. “Thank you for showing how much you loved him.”

 

“It’s pleasure for me to safe the one that I loved and also for you, sir. For saving us and always support us.”

 

Even since before Eunhyuk and Donghae started their first relationship, his father had showed to support their relationship, no matter what they loved the same gender as long their love is strong. Donghae itself questioning himself whether Eunhyuk father known about the incident he almost killed his precious son? But it seems he doesn’t have idea about it. If he know, Donghae surely will be attack by his surgery tools to kill him.

 

Then he just remember about Eunhyuk.

 

“How about him?” Donghae glimpse to Eunhyuk who still lay on his bed.

 

“He will wake up soon, his condition is good enough to wake up. His body needs time to adjust with new kidney.”

 

Donghae exhaled and smile once again.

 

“You should rest son, stay on your bed.” Eunhyuk father warned him and he leaved the ward.

Next hour, Donghae stepped to Eunhyuk bed, he grabbed the chair on the corner to sit, he holds Eunhyuk hands. Waiting the older will wake up. Finally, Eunhyuk showed sign to wake up, his fingers started move slowly and his eye ball had move left to the right around and around, just waiting the eyelied will open.

 

Eunhyuk opened his eyes slowly, with half blur he can see everything white all around and there’s angel next to him. Am I in heaven? His first tought about it. His mind registered again after he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter