Wake up

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae wake up felt heavy in his head, he can sense the soft bed sheet under him, sunlight beam his face, his eyes also heavy and swollen due to cry about last night.

 

As he started unconscious, he called Haeri for picked up him and he explained everything to his only sister during ride to home but the drug still worked as he remember her sister him to bedroom.

 

How can he face Eunhyuk after this? What’ve Eunhyuk seen last night it’s terrible accident, the biggest misunderstanding. He shouldn’t follow Ara games, ended up like this. Oh c’mon Lee Donghae, you can’t give up on Hyukkie. You have to explain everything about last night. Donghae gritted one teeth, dizziness took over him once again.

 

Haeri came to Donghae’s bedroom, checking if his brother it’s okay. She sat on the edge of bed.

 

“Do you feel okay? Do you need painkiller?” Haeri asked with ruffle his brother’s hair.

 

“No. I’m okay noona.” Donghae stard to another direction. “How can I face Eunhyuk after this? It’s not my fault.”

 

“Listen.” Donghae can felt Hari palm on his hands, he looked to his sister. “I knew you felt terrible about last night, I can think Eunhyuk felt the same thing. But that was misunderstanding remember you’re not lying to him, you’re not betray him either. All you need is explain everything to him, I know it’s not easy, I will help you. You’re being tested Donghae about your love life with Eunhyuk, if you can through this, both of you.”

 

Donghae hugged his sister as tears rolled from his eyes. “Thank you noona, please help me, tell Eunhyuk I love him, I wouldn’t hurt him anymore.”

 

*

 

A bright beam stabbed pair eyes, Am I in heaven? Someone asked himself, he tried to open his heavy eyes, proceed where is he now? His nose about to start working and he can smell, he’s in hospital now.

 

He urged to move his hands, but later only his finger he can used. Everything just too hard to move for some minutes he tried and now he was fully conscious.

 

He tried to remember what’s going on with him, but his last memory when he sat in the bench at the park, memories o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter