I cant be with you, Hae.

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He gave the empty stare to the paper, the blood was rush down made him weak. Tears beamed from his eyes. In the paper written about Eunhyuk condition for all. He read carefully all over again through the line. His illness reached Stadium 4 which is in the worst state before got terminal stadium, his kidney not worked almost 70%. There will be no one can help him except find kidney donator and going through the surgery.

 

That’s why he felt weak day by day and also nausea as the signed stadium 4 came. Doctor prediction, he will only live for one month left.

 

One month left.

 

Only one month left, he will live in this world. Only one month left, he can feel alive, only one month left; he can spend time together with Donghae and feel happiness.

 

Eunhyuk mad, fist from his palm and hit the bed hardly, cried all over. He just faced the fact, his money barely enough only for two times blood dialysis. After that he can’t pay anymore, there’s no one willing to give the kidney for free in this world you really need money.

 

It’s about the time, the time he should left the world forever.

 

 “I-I…” Eunhyuk couldn’t speak to the doctor who still stands next to him.

 

“I knew Mr. Lee, but please it just prediction. All you need is get rest, doing blood dialysis for thrice time a week, and we still can help you for find donator.” Doctor explained somehow he concerned about the patience condition.

 

Eunhyuk shook his head. “No, I wouldn’t do anything more, doc. My last blood dialysis will be next week, and if that not enough I will face my death.”

 

“No, Mr. Lee you can’t give up like that.”

 

“I don’t have money anymore, and even though I have, I wouldn’t spend for this illness. In the end I will die and left the world.”

 

 

The doctor bent down his head, he can’t argue what patience wants. But as a doctor feeling, he doesn’t want his patience failed in his hand. “I can help you for blood dialysis, don’t worry about the money. But it only for week, because next week I will move to another hospital. I can talk with a doctor who will replace my place” He explained.

 

“You don’t---“

 

“Please accept it, Mr. Lee. I feel honor to help you.”

 

Eunhyuk stunned without any word. “Thanks doc, I really count on you. But please, just give up from my illness, I can’t be heal in any seconds.”

 

“My pleasure, Mr. Lee. I will go.” The doctor left Eunhyuk ward.

 

Eunhyuk back to cried again, he just started feel happiness but he should facing his death. If his life never meant to be happy, he would leave everything. And soon with hard tears come out, he drifted to sleep.

 

*

 

Donghae was so desperate because Eunhyuk remained silent for week already, after he released from hospital. He didn’t talk a lot, refuse to eat, worked with no mood, etc to make himself down. He asked to the doctor if Eunhyuk get effect from got bumped or something but he’s not.

 

How many times Donghae will ask, Eunhyuk just answered “I’m okay.” Eunhyuk just feel so lost from his world. He also worried about Eunhyuk health, day by day he just getting pale, his white turned very white and got skinny. His eyes always has bag but not because of less sleep, might be he crying every night.

 

Despite he suspect something, he would never get the answer. For three days already Eunhyuk ignored him, not answering his phone and tried to avoid him completely.

Until one day he slept outside Eunhyuk’s apartment, he will wait for Eunhyuk, he can’t be forever ignored by him.

 

Eunhyuk finished his class at 9 pm, he headed to his apartment earlier since he got free for today in club, so he straight to the home not going work. He can be rest, his day just getting worse. Threw up most of the times, less eat, and little energy left. His life really about to die. Yes, he has been give up for his life. He won’t do anything, waiting until the time. Moreover he should stay away from Donghae, stabbed his own heart. He can’t let Donghae knew what happened with him.

 

He reached the floor and surprised someone was there, waiting stand up with closed his eyes, rested his head on the wall.

 

“D-Donghae” He called stuttered, because he can’t believe what he saw. Looks like Donghae was waiting him for long time.

 

Donghae opened his eyes with withered, he rubbed his eyes, and saw the man who called him. “Hyukkie.” He ran to hug Eunhyuk. He hugged Eunhyuk so tight like you never met before, but Eunhyuk didn’t hug him back. “I miss you.”

 

Eunhyuk just keep quite like he didn’t know how to talk, Donghae kissed Eunhyuk forehead.

 

“Donghae… I-I”

 

“Not talk Hyukkie.” He cut Eunhyuk before continue “come with me, we will go somewhere.” He holds Eunhyuk hands and go with him.

 

“But Hae…” In the end he just follow Donghae, because he doesn’t complain what Donghae wants.

 

“You will love it, Hyukkie.” They already in the car, Donghae buckle seatbelt for Eunhyuk, So do him. He texted someone for business. Then he drove off to his destination.

 

“Where we go Hae?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“Somewhere you will love it, far from Seoul.” He said.

 

Eunhyuk leave stunned, he will takes whatever Donghae will go. Somehow he really safe with Donghae, but he will leave him forever, Eunhyuk lifted his body without

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter