A Thing That You Hide From Me (pt 2)

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae sweat guttered from his body, He punched the boxing bag which hanged upon the ceiling on the yard. once moved can make the sweat scattered from his hair and face. He tried to control his breath.

 

His phone ring, signed a message. The former hugged the bag and tried to sit in the bench, uncover the mittens which made them sweat all over. He grabbed the phone, checking the message.

 

And then…

 

He widened his eyes as surprise the message coming, he did not expect this message but just like God heard his pray. Still unbelieving with the fact, even he didn’t winked. His hand slowly went down to his tights, those fingers still remained froze to reply the text due to overwhelming nervous and delighted.

 

In the end he just press “Okay I’ll be there” without realized. Just wish tomorrow Eunhyuk will explain everything. How much he missed Eunhyuk.

 

*

 

(Let’s skip the part until they arrived here from different direction)

 

Eunhyuk walked in the long path between high trees, the famous one on Nami Island. His eyes glimpse someone in the end of way, that man is Donghae. Because the sight is far, he can’t see clearly, same with Donghae. Both of them walk towards each other, not feeling afraid, but just feeling right, more closer you can feel right. Until just few meters left, their realized who’s standing in front of them. Tried to clear the sight and realized the man who standing proudly there.

 

“Donghae…”

 

“Eunhyuk…”

 

Donghae can’t believe it what he saw, he ran to the man with black hair who looks skinny. He stopped to the spot, mesmerized Eunhyuk face, his mouth opened half part about what he saw. Then he stepped his foot again, tried to believe someone that he looking for, stand in front of him.

 

Without any moment, he hugged Eunhyuk so tight. The tears began to drop. “Hyukkie…” he wrapped his hands on through Eunhyuk back.

 

Eunhyuk also began to shed tears, hugged back Donghae. How much he missed him.

 

“I miss you… I miss you Hyukkie, please don’t leave me please.” Donghae pleaded, more tears fell from his eyes. He didn’t get enough with the hug, turned his head to near Eunhyuk cheek. So he can kiss the moist skin Eunhyuk cheek, erased the tears. And placed his lips on Eunhyuk plump lips, shared a warmth kiss for moment to enjoy, a moment to cherish.

 

Donghae is here, Eunhyuk said to himself. gave him warmth kiss. Donghae slowly leadned his head broke the kiss, he keep staring Eunhyuk eyes.

 

“I’m sorry Hae, I miss you too.” Eunhyuk grabbed Donghae palms placed on his cheek and feel warming sensation around his check.

 

“Where have you been?”

 

“Somewhere.” Eunhyuk let go Donghae palm slowly, and he tugging his hand on Donghae shoulder. “I’m sorry Hae, I have a reason why I left you. Until I think, I’m so stupid to let you go.”

 

“Mind to tell me?” Donghae waited the answer

 

“Later Hae, just cherish the moment now.”

They walked to the beautiful Nami Island, the famous path between the whote high trees surrounding, the pile of iced snow on the grass made the road become white and snow flakes dropped from the skies. Eunhyuk hold Donghae hand, and leaned his head into Donghae shoulder.

 

“It’s bad snowing this day. I wish we could get ride bikes here like in summer or autumn.” Donghae mumbled. “Let’s dating here next summer, right Hyukkie?”

 

Eunhyuk smile faded with Donghae wished for. I might be not be here anymore, Hae. He said in his heart. Eunhyuk just hummed.

Fortunately because the day is snowing, the island is kinda quite, not many tourist come for today. They can enjoy the time together without people eye starred to them.

 

“Hae…” Eunhyuk began to talk. “I’m sorry because I’m hurting your heart at that night, I felt terrible. I…” his tongue is paralyzed. “I’m so sorry.”

 

“I’m okay Hyuk. I think you are not ready to start over again with me. You feel afraid if…”

 

“Not that.” Eunhyuk cut his words. “It’s not about I’m not ready nor I’m afraid about our past. It’s different and far from that. I hope you don’t mind if I tell you latter.”

 

Donghae confused with the answer, at least he will know later. He nodded as sign. They arrived to the statue snowman and there’s sign “First Kiss.” Like this.

 

Afore that, there’s bridge called First Kiss bridge who was infamous in winter sonata drama.

 

“Do you want me to kiss you here, Hyuk? Everyone said if the couple did their first kiss here, they relationship will lasted longer” Donghae asked gently.

“That’s everyone said or you said?”

 

“I said that just at the time.” They both giggled each other.

 

“You can kiss me everywhere Hae.” Eunhyuk blushed with his words. “Maybe…” Donghae kissed Eunhyuk cheek. “We had kiss for many times but…” Donghae kissed Eunhyuk plump lips. “We never get into French kiss. So do you want to do here?”

 

Eunhyuk face redder than usual, he blushed more after Donghae offer, moreover he nodded as agree. Their lips captured once again, Eunhyuk parted their lips so Donghae have better access, their tongue meet and battle for dominance, slowly sharing warmth breath and mixed saliva to each other. Eunhyuk put his palm on Donghae neck, and also Donghae, he can felt intense to the deep kiss and slightly moaned. Donghae tasted Eunhyuk mouth without any single l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter