Stubborn

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the next day Eunhyuk released from hospital, he also did blood dialysis without Siwon notice. Thanks for Siwon he paid the hospital fee, so Eunhyuk doesn’t need to be burden because of money.

 

He also Eunhyuk to going home, but he refused instead going to work. Siwon worried if Eunhyuk condition back to drop, but he still insisted to going work.

 

“Thank you, Siwon for take care of me.”

 

“Are you sure won’t go home?”

 

“I’m okay, trust me.” Eunhyuk assured him.

 

“Okay.” Siwon can’t let stubborn. “Can we meet at lunch? My treat.”

 

Eunhyuk nodded as agree, he went out from car brush his pant and fix everything before enter the office. Siwon rolled the window car.

 

“See you soon, Eunhyuk.” He waved his hand, quickly drove off.

 

Eunhyuk getting in to his office, lucky he didn’t late or his salary got cut off, he got allowance yesterday because sick. He put his bag on the table and started work the paper in front of him. He took off the phone from his bag.

 

He the phone, because yesterday was run out of battery. looking on screen, there was 35 missed calls from Donghae and one text

 

Hyukkie, we need to meet. I will explain everything.

Please hyukkie, I’m not cheating on you.

 

You’re wish Donghae, Eunhyuk thought. What will you expaline Through he had no rights of Donghae anymore, Donghae can freely with another girls. He’s not Donghae lover anymore? So why Donghae should keep say sorry to him.

 

It’s hurt because you love him

 

Okay, Eunhyuk can’t stand with that facts. He allowed Donghae to hug him, even kiss him because he thinks Donghae really wants change. But he’s not.

 

I’m not cheating on you.

 

That text keep replaying in his mind. Eunhyuk can felt frustrated, he’s totally not in his work throwing his phone to another side table. Ruffled his hair with harsh.

 

Lunch time is come quickly, people stopped their work taking time for fulfill his hungry tummy. They dazed off to restaurant nearby.

 

Same with Eunhyuk, he went to restaurant based from Siwon texted, he will eat lunch together with him. Does Siwon just escape from Donghae? He shook his head.

 

After arrived he found Siwon in the corner and he sat in front of, Eunhyuk choose healthy food like brown rice with spinach, there’s some food that Eunhyuk must avoid to not aggravate his disease.

 

“You really loved healthy food.” Siwon exclaimed, because he kinda impressed with Eunhyuk food, without suspect anything.

 

“Yeah, I love too.” Eunhyuk replied, Siwon choose to eat steamed chicken with salad while waiting the food, they started conversation.

 

“Eunhyuk, may I ask you something?” Siwon hesitation to ask. Eunhyuk nodded as answer. “What happened to you last night?”

 

Eunhyuk heart sank into the deep his lungs with the question, he dazed two eyes went to another direction, dropped his hand to the tights. He lifted his head and made him stare Siwon eyes.

 

“I-I” Eunhyuk stuttered. “I just saw someone had , last night.” He felt like stabbed his own heart with own words.

 

“What’s matter?”

 

“He is the one who I loved.”

 

Siwon widened his eyes with shocked. “Really?’

 

“That’s why I broken hearted and cried when I saw that, he’s not my lover anymore but…” Eunhyuk not able continue, his eyes I watery ready to burst.

 

Siwon placed his palm to Eunhyuk, began to give smile. “I’m sorry. I should not asking.”

 

Eunhyuk shook his head. “No problem, I just can’t forget about last night.”

 

“Does he loves you too?”

 

“We used to be lover.” Don’t know what gettin’ on Eunhyuk, he began to talk about his past with Donghae to Siwon, removed the incident Donghae trapped him into the burnt leaves. But latter he hesitate about Siwon comment, he afraid Siwon against love with same gender. “I used to not to talk about it.”

 

“It’s okay Eunhyuk, I don’t mind if you loved the same gender, me either.”

 

Eunhyuk surprised. “You too?”

 

“Yeah.” Siwon nodded. “Your past is surprised me, I don’t know you’re really strong to face this. If I were him, I wouldn’t with anyone else, mostly . ”

 

“Thanks Siwon.” Siwon palmed his chin and began to think deep in his mind. “Are you planning to have revenge?”

 

Eunhyuk lifted his shoulder. “Well I don’t like revenge.”

 

“But you’re hurt.”

 

“I want to try once, but I don’t know and also I don’t wanna him hurt.”

 

“You still thinking about his heart?” Siwon exclaimed with unbelievable expression. “You are really something.” Siwon shook his head.

 

“Thanks.”

 

Their food is come, they prayed first before eat, and took the spoon and fork. Eunhyuk spooned his food towards his mouth.

 

“You know, if you want to I can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter