Date pt. 2 and Sulli

A Thing That You Hide From Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae surprised with for second made him not response the warm kiss by Eunhyuk. He stunned froze like statue. Eunhyuk broke the kiss.

 

“Thanks for take care of me… Hae.” Eunhyuk continue to slide the ice rink all over again.

 

Donghae melted with the situation and he grinded like child.

 

After pleased riding ice skating, they went to Namsan Tower, it’s bit crazy keep walking and hang out around while everyday the weather may killing you because dropped till minus number, but who’s care? To reach Namsan you have to climb Namsan hill or you prefer take cable ride. Donghae parked his car in Myeondong and went to cable ride platform by walk. Donghae put warm scarf, clothes and ear warm fur. He also prepared for Eunhyuk.

 

Both of them walk with holding hand each other, ignored people stare eyes who judge them freak. Donghae paid the ticket and enjoyed the ride, fallen leaves and quite road to hill can be seen from the cable ride. It’s beautiful sight, a sky in turned to dark still give sight for dark blue, it’s 6pm o’clock. Sunset already set.

 

He reached top, and continue by walk to Namsan tower upon in front of them. Reach the base level where’s a lot of padlock can be seen, and beautiful scenery of Seoul in the night.

 

“Beautiful, isn’t?” Donghae asked.

 

“Very.” Eunhyuk replied.

 

Infamous padlock of love in Namsan Tower, Locks of love is a custom in some cultures where love birds would lock their padlocks at public areas and throw away the key to symbolize that their love will be locked forever. People still believed with the custom. Include both of them.

 

“We used to put our padlock here.” Donghae said to Eunhyuk, he removed the ice who covering the padlock and looking find their padlock.

 

“It’s been 4 years ago, Hae. Maybe they had removed it.”

 

Donghae sneaked his hand to pocket, letting out padlock and two pieces of paper.

 

“Wants to use again?” Donghae offered the padlock.

 

“Are you serious, Hae?” Donghae nodded. Eunhyuk take the note and begin to writing. I wish this is the start for us, if we were meant to be, let me stay together with him.

 

Donghae also wrote a note.

“What are you writing, Hae?” Donghae hiding his note.

 

“Show me yours first.” Eunhyuk also held his note.

 

“Later Hae.”

 

“So me too.” Eunhyuk pouted.

 

“Okay, we hiding our own notes until we found by ourself later, okay, Hyukkie?” Eunhyuk nodded. They made hole in their notes and put in their padlock, hanging their padlock in the fence. Locked it. Since they can’t throw the key in namsan, they should fin the trash bin later.

 

Their surrounding is very quite, only two of them where around. Weird, it’s suppose to kinda crowded since today is weekend.

 

Donghae pulled Eunhyuk waist. So make Eunhyuk faced him.

 

“I like you Hyukkie, I even love you.”

 

Eunhyuk melted with the situation. “I like you too, Hae. I-I…” before Eunhyuk continued Donghae already kissed his lips. Kiss him with passionate.

 

“Let’s start all over again.”

 

***

 

At Monday.

 

Lunch time people would never miss it, grumbled tummy whose asking for food should be fulfilled. People along street include Eunhyuk went to street food nearby for get food, he will meet Donghae for lunch date. They didn’t get bored to meet each other.

 

Jajangmyeon in Hongdae was the best black noodle ever, just take subway for 2 minutes and Eunhyuk will reach Hongdae. He walked to mesmerize less crowded

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter