Chapter 8.1 Convince

Between Both of Us

 

 
 
Chapter 8.1
 
 
 
"Neeh~ Yuri Unnie!! Just sign the contract!" said the younger girl
 
Yuri strongly replied her with a big NO.
 
"Look, I did everything I had to! I even modified the rules into your convenience. I'll even read it out for y--"
 
"Tsk. SEOHYUN!" Yuri screamed. Seohyun  immediately became startled as she was cut off.
 
"I'll tell you one more time. I. Will. NEVER. Partner with you. You don't need to make a stupid contract. Why don't you just go away! Your grades won't drop either way. I'll do something about it so--"
 
"It's not about my grades Yuri." Seohyun cut her off with a serious tone.
 
Yuri fell silent for a second. "..Then, what is it about?.."
 
 
Silence filled the air.
 
 
 
As Yuri asked Seohyun with a curious voice, the younger girl's eyebrows crunched near each other as she slowly clenched her hands.
 
"STUPID Unnie!" Seohyun shouted and walked away.
 
The older girl fell back to her bed with silence and thought  
 
*What am I doing anyways...Why am I...feeling sad?..I'm used to pushing people away...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Right?.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Right Kwon Yuri?* 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The silent feud between these two roommates continued for a week or so, and people noticed the difference in their attitudes from before.
 
For sure, everyone knew that the reason Kwon Yuri started going or even participating in school was somehow related to Seohyun. But as soon as Yuri came back, she immediately refused to the new partner project of SM. 
 
Somehow as days went by..the atmosphere between them, despite not speaking with each other became noticeable.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah..what happened between you two? I told you to persuade her but now it looks like you're just air to her." Asked Hyoyeon.
 
 
 
 
 
"....." Seohyun just stared emptily at the play ground.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Earth to Seohyun? Are you there?" Hyoyeon asked as she waved her hands in-front of Seo.
 
 
"I dunno..She's just so...Urgh!!!, I did my best to persuade her but all she did was...ignore my words. And now SHE'S the one who has the right to be angry and treat me like a nobody!?.." Seohyun groaned with annoyance and whispered. 'here I thought I've got the perfect opportunity to get to know her..'
 
Hyoyeon asked what she meant due to her unclear words.
 
"Nothing..Maybe..I'll just ask her one more time." Seohyun answered.
 
"But you know, Seohyun, maybe she's right?..Your grades won't drop. Yuri can make all kinds of things turn around, you see." said Hyoyeon
 
"No." Seohyun immediately insisted.
 
Hyoyeon was shocked to see the sweet natured girl so determined. "Wae~?"
 
"That's unfair. Why does she have to do everything on her own? Why do I have to benefit when I've done nothing?...and *whispers* why does she have to act strong, when all I can see is her....loneliness." Seohyun suddenly stood up.
 
"I HAVE to convince her." Seohyun spoke with determination
 
Hyoyeon was stuck with confusion and then smiled.
 
"You'really something ne? Seo?" Hyoyeon said. Seohyun stopped her passionate determination and looked at Hyoyeon.
 
"Maybe that was the reason they chose you?" Hyoyeon spoke again.
 
"What do you mean?" Seohyun said as she sat back down.
 
"What I meant was..that no one else would've said the same thing as you. A princess who got all that she wanted, but felt empty due to it, and a black pearl who was changed into poison, and threw the world away from her. Don't you think you're a perfect match? You can pull her back due to your stubborn justice, and she can fill your emptiness while you're at it. Friendship is a magical thing." Hyoyeon said as she smiled at the scenery before her.
 
Seohyun's cheeks slowly turned red as soon as Hyoyeon finished her words.
 
"W-who said I wanted to be f-friends with her!!?" Seohyun said as she was flushed red with a grumpy face.
 
"Your face right now just did." Hyoyeon said and laughed.
 
Hyoyeon teased Seohyun continuously as the day went by. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day, Seohyun tried to confront Yuri again at one of the school's comfort room.
 
"Ok..No contracts, no gifts, no anything to bribe with..just me, trying to pursue you properly." Seohyun said as Yuri was trying to fix herself in the mirror.
 
Yuri sighed and stopped fixing herself.
 
"Look, Seohyun..Why don't you just stop ok, you don't have to do any of this. I'm sorry but--"
 
Seohyun accidentally set her eyes on Yuri's bag and saw a glimpse of what she thought was the contract she gave her.
 
"Hey, is that?" Seohyun pointed at the paper with a slightly happy face.
 
Yuri stopped talking and immediately took grab of her bag. 
 
Seohyun questioned why Yuri wasn't showing it to her and tried to get the paper from her.
 
As soon as Seohyun took a grab of the piece of paper, she immediately opened it. She was shocked to see its contents.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What...what in the world.." Seohyun stuttered.
 
 
Yuri's worried face turned to disappointment.
 
 
 
-----
 
B*TCH!?
 
WHY DON't YoU JUst TRAnsFEr To ANotheR FreAkin SChooL!?
Our LiVes WoUld Be BEtTer Not SeEiNG YouR UGly FaCE!!
FreAkin DeliNquent!
 
Plus! STAY THE AWAY FROM THE NEW STUDENT. YOU'LL JUST DIRTY HER PURITY!? UNLIKE YOU SHE DOESN't GIVE A CURSE TO PEOPLE's LIVES. IF YOU EVER TURN HER TO BECOME LIKE YOU, WE'LL JUST HAVE TO MAKE A WAY TO THROW BOTH OF YOU OUT.
 
-----
 
 
 
Seohyun face was filled with sadness and fear as she slowly crumpled the anger filled paper. It wasn't her contract. It was a bully prank. And a real bad one.
 
"Why..."
 
Yuri couldn't speak a word. She didn't want Seohyun to see that.
 
"Why didn't you tell anyone, why didn't you tell this to the school principal..Why, why didn't you tell me?" Seohyun said as she still looked sadly at the paper.
 
"Give it to me." Yuri told her.
 
Yuri reached out for the paper, but Seohyun stood still while looking at it.
 
"I said give it to me Seohyun." Yuri said as she took a hold of Seohyun's hands.
 
Seohyun immediately took a step back and lost balance of her self. Yuri tried to catch her, but Seo still fell on the floor.
 
Yuri tried to ask if she's ok.
 
The door suddenly opened to see what didn't seem good to others.
 
"Ugh..." Seohyun growled as she took a hold of her head that seemed to hurt.
 
"Neon....What did you do to Seohyun ssi!!??" the student shouted angrily at Yuri who was standing and seemed to be reaching for Seohyun.
 
Both Yuri and Seohyun were shocked.
 
 
 
Yuri slowly stood straight whispering 'Sorry' and ran away from the scene.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone who saw what happened ran to Seohyun's aid. 
 
Although Seohyun told everyone that she was ok and Yuri did nothing to her, she couldn't properly explain what happened, she couldn't tell everyone what she saw. Everyone ended up with a conclusion, and accused Yuri of what happened. 
 
 
 
 
 
The next day..Rumor spread about the incident.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri started to openly get bullied.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
to be continued....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------Writer's Note----------------------------------
 
Yo! WHAzAAAP~..here's a lil' update today..and a lil' drama's starting to.. Just so you know guys, I'm trying to take haste with the pace of the story telling.. but, I'd like to take the development of the story a little slowly. I really like Seori, but every love story starts with friendship. Let's wait and take a look at what happens on the next chap..I made it short by the way, because I thought it might be a little fast to put it all in one chap..Hi and greetings to all!!..:)))) Oh and! Comments by the way, comments are highly appreciated..:))