Chapter 6 Dream Abyss

Between Both of Us

 

Chapter 6
 
 
 
 
Slowly..slowly I gain my consciousness as I feel myself slightly swinging being carried along with those slow footsteps..
 
I slowly opened my eyes.."mm..??"
 
"Are you awake now?"
 
My mind still felt fuzzy.
 
"Where?.."
 
"You were pretty dumb out there you know Seohyun."
 
'What?..'
 
 
 
 
Suddenly it all went back to me. =_= I was forced to go to an underground concert club because of Kahi Seonsaengnim, I figured what 'that' is.. Everyone was loud and noisy and I realized that Kahi seonsaengnim wasn't by my side anymore, I kind of panicked and was pushed towards the side of the stage because of the crowd, and... What happened again?...ah! My head bumped into a big steel that was supporting the stage!!
 
=_=
 
 
Seriously?
 
 
 
I buried my face into Yuri unnie's shoulders because of the embarrassment.  "Gyaah~!!...>_<"
 
*Chuckle..* I heard a small laugh from unnie as she jumped a little to get herself some balance while carrying me.
 
I looked at her and told her "Don't laugh at me!!!>_<"
 
"I'm not!!" She said with a dumb face, then laughed again. And I buried myself once more.
 
"Now I guess we're even then huh?"
 
"Even?"
 
"You carried me once on your back like this right?"
 
My mind flashed back..and I really did carry her back to my room  out of panic, but I guess it's not my room anymore now that we're sharing it. And so I nodded in agreement.
 
"You.. you shouldn't go to places like that you know. Uhm, can I put you down now, I don't have a car like you did when you carried me after-all."
 
 
"eh?..Uhm, ok"
 
She gently put me down. Now that I look at her, she's wearing that black jacket she was wearing the first moment I saw her, was she gonna have a performance just like before?
 
*Breeze~..*
 
I felt the wind touch my skin, it was so cold that it made me shiver. I realized we were near the ocean.
 
"Tsk, that old geezer, you didn't really have to wear a dress to get in you know. And not that short too!"
 
Yuri unnie removed her jacket and place it unto me. Surprisingly she was carrying a bag with another jacket and wore it.
 
"What WAS that place? Somehow, everyone was ...sparkly."
 
Yuri unnie looked at me as if she was contemplating on whether or not to answer my question.
 
"Hmm..Would you like some ice-cream first? I'll treat you."
 
Of-course I agreed...but somehow it felt weird, why was she being such a goody girl now.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----Minutes Later----
 
While sitting on the sand beside the ocean.
 
"Those people..we're not normal.."
 
I looked at her with confused eyes..=_=
 
"We're not vampires idiot! :)) We're just different than what's normal."
 
I looked at the sea trying to think as she continued to speak.
 
"That place you went through is called 'Dream Abyss'.. It might sound like it's brought up from a sci-fi story, or maybe it really was but.. there's a reason for that.
 
Everyone there, as you might notice they look like celebrities and such. Well actually, some of them really are!"
 
Eh? so that's why they we're sparkly.
 
"That place is brought for people with broken dreams, or people who want to get to prove something for themselves, or people who are lost and many more."
 
"Then what about those celebrities??" I asked.
 
"Wae Seohyun? Do you think once you're young and famous, your dream is already fulfilled? do you think that that is already the so called happiness?"
 
I fell silent. At the same time, I realized. Maybe 'that' was Kwon Yuri's escape from sadness. "I see.."
 
"Ah,...I have a question, I just heard this from some of the students gossiping but, I heard they saw you exchanging money in the dark, don't tell me--"
 
"Of course not! We're not illegal! But that place is a secret even if we're legal. Those money they saw were donations for the foster care children. Seriously..rumors.."
 
"Oh?..Ok, I believe you!" I smiled
 
Yuri looked confused.
 
"Aren't you going to doubt me?"
 
"Why would I? Should I?"
 
Yuri looked shocked and nodded in disagreement.
 
"I guess we should go home." I suggested
 
Yuri smiled. "Yeah..sure"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
----- After arriving at the house-----
 
 
"UMMMMMAAaA!!!"
 
"Whaaat!?"
 
"Umma..wha-- what ..what happened?!"
 
"Oh that?..I figured it wouldn't look to have a crack on the wall in your room so I asked help from the carpenter nearby..I figured it would create more space. ah..joesonghabnida Seohyun, I didn't ask for your permission."
 
I...what kind of face am I making right now?..I'm so shocked that I think my mouth is hanged open.
 
 
 
-----
 
Dear Appa who's long gone
 
Today I got a room mate..and..
My room got bigger.
 
 
*Sigh* What a disaster.
-----
 
 
 
 
 
 
TBC>>>to be continued...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------Writer's Note----------------------------------
 
Heyyaaa~....So this one's a tad bit short..I hope you guys stay with me, I know their character development is really slow so, i dunno, I just hope you guys don't get bored..Happy April by the way