Chapter 9.2 Busted

Between Both of Us

8Chapter 9.2

"I heard something?" I felt someone's presence. "I-I need to go." Whispered Seohyun.

She hurriedly jammed the evidence into her bag and vigilently went outside.

A few minutes later.

"Omo~.. Seohyun, are you ok? You look worn out." said Yuri's mom right after Seohyun came in.

Seohyun just stared at her and gave her a faint smile of assurance. "I'm alright ommonim..Bye now, I need to go and rest." She said. The clueless face of Yuri's mom stayed still.

Yuri who went home a little bit earlier than always stared at Seohyun who came home late looking tired and stressed as she dropped her bag and sat infront of her desk and mirror.

"Yah.. Are you ok? You look worn out." said Yuri.

Seohyun chuckled. "You just said the same thing as ommonim."

"It's late. You never go home late."

"Wae?" said Seohyun and turned around. "Unnie, are you worried about me? O_O?"

"What!? NO!.. I just.. You're the little miss goody-two-shoes. the new highness of the school, duh~" Yuri strongly denied.

"What?..I see..you didn't have to deny it so much." Seohyun said and disappointedly turned back to the mirror.

Yuri was perplexed. When the conversation was put to halt, she couldn't help but feel stuck. She tried to speak, but words couldn't get out. Pride wouldn't let her. People don't view Yuri as a caring person. They view her as a selfish, unsociable bad influence, and she tried to hold on to that.

As the night grew deeper and they felt more sleepy. Lights were turned off and night lamps were up.

.......

Silence filled the air.

Unexpectedly, Seohyun started up a converstation.

"Yuri..unnie, are you awake?" whispered Seohyun, which startled Yuri.

Yuri faked a groan, implying that she might be asleep.

Seohyun looked at her so distantly and continued talking whether or not the other girl was awake.

"I wonder..Unnie. How could you handle all of this by yourself. I..would have not been able to..I.. was always being admired by most people. Heck, the same goes the other way around. A lot of them hated me behind my back, but they never did it upfront and it hurts even more like that."

Seohyun stopped and took a peek at Yuri, but she still didn't respond. *Maybe she's really asleep?* Seohyun thought and sighed.

"I wish I was strong enough. Enough to face them upfront and tell them that I'm not perfect, that I'm just like them. Normal, average teenager." 

In the midst of the silence-- "It wasn't always like this." Yuri replied, much to Seohyun's surprise.

"I used to be..scared. I panicked. I got angry and took a rampage all over. I even blamed people so aimlessly, so aimless that they started to hate me. I was depressed, and little things got into me so easily in just a snap. What would you feel if you were surrounded by loving people, but then one day..no one else was there, not even your best friend? Ofcourse, you'd get mad, you'd just go berserk and rant on people that didn't even do anything to you right? Everyone then started to avoid me. I learned to control myself. That's the least I could do so that everything would just simmer down. I learned to just.. let everything be and not be bothered by it. It's safer that way." Yuri said so weakly.

Feeling sorry. Seohyun could do nothing but to utter the word 'unnie'. She felt like she slightly understood Yuri more than before.

"--That's why, you should just stay out of this Seohyun, what would you gain from this? I'll partner up with you for school, I won't try to mess up your grades. I promise. Just let it go and don't bother with me." said Yuri as she turned around to  see Seohyun.

The two of them looked at each other between a lamp that shone light, enough for both of them to see each other's faces. Seohyun gently smiled at Yuri.

"Kamsahamnida unnie." Seohyun said.

*Sigh* "You're not gonna stop are you?" said Yuri with a worried tone.

Seohyun just smiled and said goodnight as she turned around, leaving Yuri with a sigh.

*This should be done by tomorrow unnie.* Seohyun murmured as she slowly fell asleep.

 

=The next day=

"KRYSTAL!" Seohyun shouted as she tried to catch up.

Krystal, startled by the call of Joo hyun's voice, stopped walking. "Joo hyun unnie!?". As soon as she saw Seohyun, her expression turned sour,scared and worried. Seohyun knew their secret.

Krystal turned back and walked even faster but Seohyun caught up to her and grabbed her arm. "I said wait!"

Seohyun worked on keeping her breathing stable but Krystal shrugged her arms to be released.

"Please unnie. Leave it be!! Turn away and forget what you saw. Please, or they'll hunt you down just like what they did to her."-Krystal

Seohyun was surprised. She didn't even mention anything about the letter. Perhaps it was Krystal who saw me yesterday. She thought

"What are you talking about? I know what I saw Krystal. Why are you talking as if you're not the one who did it?"- Seohyun

"What? Me? I would never do anyth-- *Sudden realization*.. but Sulli, she--" Krystal fell silent and looked hurt.

Sincerity could be felt in Krystal's words and Seohyun knew that. "But if it's...not you then. Who could've done it? Sulli. She's one of your friends right? Is she perhaps--"

Krystal's change in her expression was so obvious that it was Sulli who did it. But intsead she hesitatingly took the blame. "I..I-I did it. Ok, don't ever blame Sulli for this."

"Why are you doing this Krystal? Bullying is never righteous, it's disgusting and I believe you're not the type of person to do this. Help me stop her." - Seohyun

"PLEASE! Unnie, you don't know who you're up against. Just let it be. If you want someone to blame, blame it on me. Sulli.. she..She's my friend!! And a very important one to fact."

Krystal was determined to stick with her friends and that's what lit Seohyun's irritation. "Well I have a friend too!! She might not have the best attitude and personality out there. But I know how much she sacrifices in order to not hurt others. She might throw me away sometimes, and she might not even think of me as a friend, even less than a roomate, she doesn't. But for me.. I still want to be friends with her."

"Unnie.." Krystal weakly spoke in shock. *Isn't she, just the same as me?* She thought

Not even a minute have passed and F(x) took notice by coincidence.

"Yah!What's happening here?" Amber spoke in english

"Yeah! Whuts Hapuning here?" said Victoria.

As soon as Sulli came in and saw the tension. Her eyebrows crunched with a scary look on her face.

"SEOHYUN UNNIE! Are you arguing with my Jung? I don't care if you're someone I admire, sunbaenim. Are you ARGUING with Krystal?!"-Sulli

Krystal barged in to cover for Seohyun. "What are you talking about? We're just talking about how much me and my sister hates cucumbers. But she got so angry about it not being healthy and stuff so yeah." she said with an acted laugh.

Sulli looked at both Seohyun and Krystal in doubt. "I see, If that's what Soo Jung's telling me, then I'll believe it." She smiled. "Let's go!" she said and turned around.

Seeing F(x)'s backs in front of made her think hard about what Krystal told her. If you want someone to blame, blame it on me. Sulli.. she..She's my friend!! And a very important one to fact.

But I have a friend too. She thought.

*I'm sorry Krystal.*

"I HAVE PROOF!! I know what you did and I don't know what you're reason is. But I'm telling on you." Seohyun shouted.

F(x) stopped. For a second there, Sulli took a look at Seohyun, turned back and walked away with the others. Seohyun felt the chills from that hateful stare. But remembering Yuri's behavior *talking to herself*, she comforted herself by saying everything's gonna be alright.

 

 

On the other hand. Early in the morning

 

"I'll go out now ommonim!.:)" Said Seohyun as she hurriedly closed the door.

Geez, calling someone else's mom 'ommonim'. Seriously?. thought Yuri as she sleepingly scratched her head and tummy while going out of her room.

"Well she's early." - Yuri

"Yeah, how about you, don't you have any intention of going to school?" said her mom.

"I don't know. Maybe I don't feel like it."

Yuri's mom was left in a big sigh like there was nothing she could do about it.

While thinking aimlessly at the midst of her breakfast. Yuri saw something familiar.

"Hey mom, did you buy a new bag or something?"

"Huh? Oh! Oh my! Joo hyun forgot her bag, would you mind taking it to her?" - Yuri's mom.

"Me? Why would I ever bring that to her?" But then Yuri remembered about Seohyun being suspicious last night. "Actually, maybe I will."

Yuri hurried to finish her meal and brought Seo's bag into their room.

"Oh divine being, please forgive me for hacking someone else's belongings." She said while closing her eyes. "Now what could you be hiding Seo joo-hyun?"

Yuri opened Seohyun's bag only to be shocked.

"What the, isn't this the same type of letter I had? This doesn't look like her writing."

Yul crushed the letter in angst. "That girl! ARGH! Chincha! I told her not to interfere geez!! >_<"

She hurriedly went off and fixed herself. As soon as she went outside, she ran off and stopped a young boy from cycling.

"Sorry kid! I'll give it back I promise. I'll even pay you, thanks!" She said without any hesitation as she robbed the kid his bike.

.

 

 

 

+Hours later+

 

 

Students started surrounding the restroom while murmuring. There seemed to be a bullying which was giong on at the moment be

Inside the CR. The infamous group f(x) was bullying Seohyun. They flushed her with water and locked her inside a cubicle. Seohyun struggled trying to open the door and calling for help. But everyone were too scared.

"Not so strong now are you princess?" said Sulli as she chuckled.

Sulli opened the door and Seohyun came out rushing and fell while being dripped in water. It was a very devastating scene to watch. Yes, even for Krystal.

The longer they did this the stonger the guilt she builds.

 

...........

 

Not until she couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey, Sulli let's just stop this. I--I...this is just too much ok." said Krystal

"What? What are you talking about Soo-jung? We always do this." - Sulli

"No! You're the one who's doing this.Why are we doing this anyways? If were gonna be found out then let them find us and scold us." -Krystal

"What in the? Are you.. Are you turning back on me Jung?"-Sulli

"No. I'm just doing what's right. I should've done this a long time ago. Maybe you wouldn't have been a harsh person like you are now if I did."-Krystal

"So..Are you blaming everything to me now? If you hate it so much then why are you even here!?" Sulli was silenced. "I thought you were my friend. But I guess you're just one of them!! You're such a coward Jung Soo-Jung! I don't need a friend like you!" She said in the rush of her anger. Sulli grabbed the pale of water from Victoria and poured it unto Krystal.

Coincidentally, because of the increasing numbers of the gathering students. Hyoyeon and Yoona found them. Like the wild girl Hyoyeon was, she rampaged the door open.

"HAAARRRGH!!!" Hyoyeon shouted. Her strong kick made them through.

"Oh my gosh!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO SEO!?" Screamed Yoona.

Seohyun was lying unconcious dripping with water. This scene was so much for Yoona to get her blood boiling. She clenched her fists in anger, and stepped forward with the intent to hurt. But fortunately, Taeyeon and Tiffany came to rescue along with Jessica and everything went into place.

 

That day F(x) were caught. They were put in probation and was assigned to do community service. They were ordered to be suspended for a week despite everything that they have done. Truth is, the student council president and vice president, Taeyeon and Tiffany were already keeping an eye on them for quite some time, but they never had chance to get enough evidence. F(x) were on to other people as well. They did a lot of bullying despite being such a young group. Before Seohyun was bullied inside the restroom, she went to Taeny and told them everything she knew and begged them not to punish the kids. And so they devised a plan. Everything went in place and they got a recorded audio of what was happening inside. Being the Taeyeon as she is, she blackmailed the girls into joining the student council junior department or else she would spread the audio in and outside the school. She promised not to get them expelled as long as they felt sorry for what they did. Tiffany being the smart vice president made her ways to cover up the incident and somehow manipulate the punishment that would be given to F(x). On the other hand F(x) got a great big scolding from Krystal's older sister.

 

 

+After the incident. At the Infirmary+

*A loud slam of the door was suddenly heard!*

"Where is she?!WHERE IS SHE?!" A restless girl was screaming.

The scared nurse pointed at bed at the corner of the room. That was where Seohyun was sleeping.

"Yuri...unnie" Seohyun said so weakly.

Yuri hurried to Seohyun's side and immediately took a check on her.

"Were you hurt? Are you alright?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING!? You were butting on someone else's problem, MY problem!! Don't you know how worried I actually am!?" Yuri continued talking out of frustration.

"You shouldn't have done this...I'm sorry..and thank you." She said while looking down.

Yuri felt like crying deep inside. Her eyes became teary and tried to stop crying by biting her lips.

"I--I didn't want you to get involved. I was so scared. I was so scared that someone just started threatening me. It's not like it was my fault that we just keep on bumping into each other. It was ok if it was just me, but if they did that to someone else then.. I wouldn't know what to do." Yuri cried.

It was the first time Seohyun actually saw Yuri cry out in the open, more or less in front of her. And she didn't know what to do. Yuri kept crying.

But then suddenly..

"Then..Would you become my partner..Unnie?" Seohyun said.

Yuri slowed down in confusion.

"To thank me ofcourse." -Seohyun

Yuri was startled. "Is that it?! Then ofcourse I would!!" She said with confidence.

"Ofcourse that's not it. You would have to come to school early and keep your attendance in check. You'd have to participate in every school activities like a normal student." And ofcourse Seohyun said this for the good of Yuri, but covered it up with-- "--that's the least you could do to keep my remaining reputation up right? or else my grades would go down." she said.

Although she was very much hesitating. Yuri nodded in agreement and sighed.

Seohyun smiled.

"Oh and unnie!..:D Could we start being friends now?!" she said.

"You're still going on with that?! Ah..geez, you know I don't like petty things like friendships and stuff." -Yuri

Seohyun was saddened by Yuri's reply and gave of a sad smile.

"But..You could..like..Stop calling me unnie and stuff. It's irritating you know. We're roomates and you're calling me unnie. I'm not used to it. I'm giving you the priviledge to call me Yuri." Yuri said while trying to avoid Seohyun's eyes.

Seohyun laughed.

"Hey! Why are you laughing?!" said Yuri with a pout.

"Because it's cute that you're being such a tsundere unnie--I mean. Yuri." she said and continued laughing.

 

 

 

 

 

It might not be so bad to have a friend after all. -Yuri

 

 

 

 

 

to be continued...

 

 

 

 

Tsundere (ツンデレ?, pronounced [tsɯndeɽe]) is a Japanese character development process that describes a person who is initially cold and even hostile towards another person before gradually showing his or her warm side over time. =Wikipedia, student savior=

-------------------------------Writer's Note----------------------------------

Hey guys. Author speaking here. I'm really sorry, it's like it's been more than a year of not updating. There weren't much comments on the last chap, so I just kinda... you know... *Bows 180 degrees*. I'm really Sorry Sorry Sorry.

Well so much for that! This chapter has a lot of angst don't ya' think? I'm planning on having a short sidestory about Jungli on the next chapter. You could all notice how Krystal tries to stand up for the heartless Sulli here right? Well isn't that interesting, it has a background story. But the sidestory I'll make is about what happened after that, so be curious. :D Recently, just when I started shipping Taeny, my locksmith heart have been shattered. It takes time to recover I know. But as soon as that happened it's hard to think about other otp's you know..:)) But I think Khunfany is a really cute couple. Best of luck to them. <3

Atleast there was an improvement in their relationship. Well, let's see where this leads.

Please bless my head so that I would not become too lazy to do an update!! >_< And please excuse my mistakes there. like wrong grammar or spelling. I wasn't really looking at what I typed so I really tend to make a lot of mistakes. Please critisize if you want. Suggest if you want. Comments are always very much appreciated. :)

Happy Summer~..Oh and, sorry about the f(x) fans, I think I portrayed f(x) as a bad group here so..But don't worry, they pretty much  get better along the way.:)