Chapter 7 Project

Between Both of Us

 

YURI's POV
 
 
"Aren't you going to doubt me?"I asked
 
 
 
 
 
"Why would I?   ...Should I?" She smiled at me like a saint.
 
I was surprised in an instant.
 
For a subtle moment I thought..*So...there are still people like these?..*
 
And so I nodded in disagreement. She slowly turned to look at the sea.
 
"I guess we should go home" she said.
 
And I agreed without hesitation.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
....
 
 
 
 
 
..........
 
 
 
 
 
 
That night when we walked back home.
 
"OMMMMMAAaA!!!" - Yuri
 
"Whaaat!?"
 
"Omma..wha-- what ..what happened?!" -Yuri
 
"Oh that?..I figured it wouldn't look to have a crack on the wall in your room so I asked help from the carpenter nearby..I figured it would create more space. ah..joesonghabnida Seohyun, I didn't ask for your permission."
 
And what about me?! I thought.
 
Mom closed the door as soon as she got out. It was late night and I was too tired. But then I got an idea.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
+After a short while+
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing?.." asked Seohyun
 
"I'm creating our boundary lines." I said as I shoved my bed into  the corner and stuffed my items down into one line between our rooms.
 
She looked confused. So I stopped for a while.
 
"Look, we're not friends. No matter what you do or say that's not gonna change." I told her.
 
"You're really stubborn aren't you Yuri."
 
"Aaand the honorifics are gone. Let's get another thing straight! I'm older than you. But...not THAT much older." Said Yuri.
 
"You're stubborn AND demanding." -Seohyun.
 
'A princess wouldn't know anyway.' I whispered.
 
Seohyun got annoyed and sat on her bed.
 
"AND harsh." She continued.
 
I sat down at my bed as soon as I finished fixing everything.
 
"That's probably something you'd have to deal with by living with me. Wanna move out?" I suggested.
 
"What? No! I paid for this rent, and I'm not in 'your' home. I'm practically in mine, except for the facf that there's a demolished wall beside it."
 
I glared at her for seconds...
 
"Arghh..Fine you win!" I irritably said as I laid down my bed. 
 
"You better not snore while you sleep princess." 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SEOHYUN's POV
 
 
*Hi..Huuurgkk..*snore* *
 
 
'Look who's snoring now!' I whispered.
 
*Sigh*
 
 
-...What am I doing?...-
 
 
I asked myself.
 
 
"Appa..what am I supposed to do?..I just don't know what I'm doing anymore."
 
Suddenly, out of no where, my cellphone started ringing. I hurriedly got my phone and looked at Yuri unnie who was...well, snoring while sleeping, and answered immediately.
 
"Yoboseo?"
 
"Yobose---....*Burp* YOoo!!.." the person replied.
 
"Eh..Yoona..unnie? Unnie! Is that you?!"
 
"Hyunniiee!! Waeee~?"
 
"What wae? You sound drunk! Should I come over?"
 
"Seororo...why her?....why? even--"*click*
 
*beep**beep**beep*
 
"Hello?...Yoboseo!!?"
 
'Otteokke..should I come over there?'
 
I got confused on what to do.
 
And out of pure coincidence,I accidentally looked at Yuri for a second as she was still sleeping soundly while hugging her mickey mouse on her messy bed sheet.
 
I slowly walked past the teddy bears that were lined up as our boundary lines, and then towards her.
 
I kneeled down beside her sleeping face. 
 
 
 
"So...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
you CAN be peaceful and cute too."
 
 
 
 
I stared at her...Until I realized what I was doing.. my eyes widened as I backed off.
 
"A--aigoo, that was NEAR!!?.>_< Kwon Yuri's definitely dangerous for me..too dangerous." >_<
 
 
 
 
I remembered 'Kwon Yuri has that strange atmosphere that draws you in, that's why she's also called black poison.' was what my classmate said about Yuri while they were gossiping.
 
 
'Tsk! which is it!?..you can sometimes be a rumor and yet a crazy fact.'
 
 
I hurriedly went back to my bed and covered myself with a blanket. I got really confused..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
=The Following day= [morning]
 
"SORRY FOR BARGING IN!!" >_<
 
The door crashed open as I bumped myself using 3/4 of my strength.
 
"Unnie!!!.."I shouted.
 
But what I immediately saw was Yoona unnie in utter knock out.
 
I rushed myself to check on her.
 
"Unnie!! Are you alive!?"
 
"Hmn..ugh.."
 
I worriedly shrugged her shoulders to wake her up. But her strong hands took a hold of mine and pulled me close to her.
 
She faintly spoke.
 
"You look...so much like her...So much...so much....that I'm starting to regret..."
 
"Un..nie?"
 
As soon as I called her out, her eyes widened up and pushed me away.
 
"Seohyun!?..urgh.." she said as she slowly held her head in pain.
 
I asked her if she was alright, and she slightly nodded in confusion. Was unnie hiding something from me? 
 
I quickly brewed some coffee and helped her get a hold of herself, I cooked for her like I always did from before. And the two hours of this morning was filled with silence..We fixed ourselves to continue our usual daily lives.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[SM Performing Arts University]
 
 
I hurriedly ran towards my class.
 
The door loudly opened as Seo Joo hyun and Im Yoona were out of their breaths.
 
The class was weirdly quiet, and every one stared at Joohyun.
 
"I'm really sorry for being late seonsaengnim." Seohyun said as she wondered what was wrong.
 
But as soon as her mind wondered. She suddenly saw Kwon Yuri sleeping behind her open seat. She saw Hyoyeon putting up a signal to immediately sit beside her on that open seat, and she did, so did Yoona.
 
As soon as Seohyun sat, Hyoyeon immediately whispered.
 
"Yul attended."
 
"What?" I asked.
 
"Yuri attended."
 
"What?"
 
"Aish! Joo hyun!!! Do you have a dirt on our ear or what!?"
 
"HYOYEON!.. Shut it!"  Shouted the teacher.
 
"Ah! Crap, why does the teacher always catch me..>_<"
 
The subject continued as usual but with the students tension on the rise. We're the people here that attentive about Yuri?.
 
 
 
 
=Minutes later=
 
"Yah! Did you hear me?!"
 
Hyoyeon shouted at me, while cautiously looking at Yuri beside me.
 
"Yeah, I can properly hear you Hyoyeon, very loud and clear." Yuri said as she woke up, much to Hyoyeon's  surprise.
 
An as her usual routine goes, Yuri stood up and went outside.
 
Hyoyeon still looked shocked.
 
"You were saying?" I said
 
"Ah-uhm...I said..I said Yuri attended."
 
"What? isn't that a given already, she IS a student too, Hyo unnie"
 
"*Sigh* Seohyun. Fact one: Yuri NEVER comes to class early. Fact two: She has NO INTEREST in school. Fact three: She could never stay in class for more than 15 minutes. Fact four: She never comes early. and fact fiive is probably the same."
 
"....I think you're over estimating your statements unnie."
 
" =_= But still, something must've somehow changed her way of thinking. Anyways, you're probably gonna have a hard time."
 
"And why would I?"
 
"Ah?..Aish, I forgot, you missed almost half of the subject. Ok, the teach told us about our project. You do know that this school is composed of serious training, and serious studying and all."
 
"And?"
 
"But we're also composed of making bonds and teamwork a life long stability. As they say, no one can do anything on their own."
 
"And?"
 
"Well, each team has something appointed to them, partners weren't necessary, and some had more than two people, but as for you being specially assigned to her. You had to do with just the two of you. Yoona insisted on accompanying you but, the teach totally refused her. Yuri looked really disappointed about the whole thing though."
 
"What was assigned to us then?"
 
"Uhm..well,for us, we needed to take a vacation and show a proof of improvement. But as for you...You need to go some place away, and join an event and win it."
 
"What?! Isn't that hard?"
 
"Well in this school kid, there IS no hardships. It's all weird, but it's all for the best. And YOU need to convince her, or else half your points will be degraded. Arasso?."
 
"A...I can't do anything against it would I?"
 
"Nope. None."
 
Well I can't just sit here and do nothing.
 
"Sorry unnie, I need to go."
 
"What?--yah! Seo--"
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------
 
 
"If you're grades ever go down, or if ever our name is sullied Seo Joo Hyun. I will take you back here, Arasso!"
 
"Ne Ommunim!" 
 
 
-------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't fail when I've just started. I'll convince you in any way, I'd have to..>_<
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What are you doing here top notch?"
 
"What are you gonna do Yuri?"
 
"What do you mean?" Yuri questioned.
 
"Seororo's not just like others, she's different. She's pure and innocent."
 
"Are you telling me that I'm not?"
 
The girl was kept in silence.
 
"Well?."
 
"You should just stay away from her like what you did with the others......like you did with me.....Someone with a weak will like you will only hurt people like her."
 
"Well, isn't that attachment a familiar feeling?" Yuri spoke with sarcasm.
 
"..I'm sorry Yul.."
 
"You just can't help but be a good person you already are huh Yoona.. People get hurt too...even if you're a painstakingly good hearted person."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------Writer's Note----------------------------------
 
Yoo guys! whaddap..Long time no update...Sorry if this is more of a dialougy chapter. The drama's stepping in I guess.:)) Tell me what you think. Anyways, Seo stating that she dated Yuri in the disneyland was pretty much a huge impact and made me energize to write and post again. My Seori feeeels~!! >_<..:)) Anyways, sorry if it was a bit messy, I'm not really a writer you know, so I'm trying to figure out the right way to write this up. I hope improvement kicks in though. :3 Let's all have a happy day and keep supporting Seori. :))