Chapter 2 Again

Between Both of Us



Yuri's POV

The morning started so lazy. Sleeping soundly, my alarm sets on with its loud annoying noise.

*u got a call 5,6,7,8 pick up, pick up
an- bat- eu- myun neo- reul yong-seo ha-ji an-ke-ta jjuk jjuk jju wu? jjuk jjuk jjuk jju wu jjuk*
Jung Hana's ringtone-Love rain reference

Aaaiish~..Annoying..=_=

I lazily laid there and slowly tried opening my eyes.I attempted to turn of the alarm while facing down, but it was futile and I just couldn't get to touch the button and so when I got to grab it I instinctively threw it away.=_=

"Great..Now I need to buy a new one."-Yuri

Why is every morning so bothersome? I thought

I tried to sit up using all my strength, I clumsily went out of my room and walked into the kitchen to drink water. I'm a pretty healthy lifestyle person..I guess?. When I got to the kitchen, my mom was already there. I tried not to stare at her and immediately went to the refrigerator.

"Yuri.." She said, ever so depressingly.

I didn't bother looking at her and drank a glass water.

"Yuri..about yester--...*sigh*." she stopped

I turned around and walked away as if ignoring her, but she spoke again and I unconsciously stopped walking..

"Yuri, you're late at school again " She then gave me a sad smile. "Just don't forget about school ok?."she continued

I got annoyed about the fact that she wouldn't ever complain about me or what I do. I took a short glance at her, then walked away. Aren't mothers supposed to care about how their child lives?

I got ready to go to school with my normal everyday pace of life. Truth be told. I'm already officialy late for school for about 2 hours already. That didn't really bother me though. I've already decided to live my life as independently lazy as I want it to be.

Messy worn uniform, check. ID check.Bag with incomplete items, check. Casual clothes, check.

All set.

"Annyong hee kye seyo Omma."-Yuri

I sighed as I went outside of my house and noticed the next door. I suddenly remembered that rudely curious girl. Just the thought of it made me wanna sigh again. 'Seo' it said. How could anyone just stand there to watch the drama?. My face suddenly got embarassment. Damn! That was not something I wanted anyone to see I thought.>_<..I shook my head to get things straight and went out to get my motor bike. The sound of my engine really gets me in a good mood these days.

Beside my motor bike was a very prestigious looking blue car. It's been there since yesterday. I wonder if that girl owns it?









+After 15 minutes. +I finally got to SM Performing Arts University.

"Ehh~ Seriously?. They usually don't close the school gates this early right?!. *Sigh*, I guess I'd have to do this that way again huh?..Tsk! Here goes.."

Well, you know. I don't normally do this either, but I kinda learned parkour from video game called Assassins Creed lately just to learn how to jump through walls so that the teachers won't catch me.

"Yosh!..Let's go Yuri!" I motivated myself.

I threw my bag unto the other side of the wall. Stepped a lil bit backwards and concentrated on my breathing. Inhale. Exhale. On the count of three..1...2...3. I put all my strength to run and jumped all the way through the other side of the wall.

*THUMP!* Safe landing.

"YES!!!!" I screamed

I got overjoyed for a little while until I heard a sound of a stick right beside me going by tempo. I didn't move my head but let my eyes do the glancing slowly into my right side. And I was surprised..


"T...--TAEYEON!?"

"YAH! What Taeyeon!?..You could atleast call me sunbaenim.Dumb kid!" she replied.

This, is Taeyeon. She's quite respected around here despite her small height. She is the most respected Student Council President. She is also one of the few who receives the most love letters here on SM, but she's crazy, clumsy and somehow quite erted, it's amazing how that quality attracts people even more to her. Well I guess being a president isn't too bad for her though. I mean, she acts like an old hag most of the time. She laughs like one too. I think it fit her too well..=_=..I wonder how I got to have a friend like this one.

"Eh?..Why would I do that? You aren't even taller than me." I countered

"Yah!..Did you forget that I'M the president here?!"

"*Sigh* Yeah, and it seems like you also forgot how you are just in the same grade as I am too! Sunbaenim yourself Taeyeon."-Yuri

"Yuuriiii~..call me sunbaenim!!!" Taeyeon begged.

"No way. Buy 20 tickets to my gig next week then I'll probably call you sunbaenim." I said as I bent to pat my bag clean.

"Tsk..Blackmailer!! :P Bleeh. That's against the rules Yuri. Tsk! Anyways, you're late again. Hmm, let's see, for the whole 2 hours!!" she said as I stood up.

"And?..Is that new to you?"

"No. But 'NO' is not such a good thing in this topic Yuri.You need to keep your attendance in check. If you do this any more than what you're doing right now, then that would make serious complications on your record. You might even get dropped for this considering the fact that you're already doing that on some randomly scheduled nights. The scholarship might get you no where at this point."

"You.. don't really have to remind me Taeyeon. I got this, what ever happens..happens ok."

"Sigh. Just remember that I warned you ok. By the way, get to class, fast!! Seonsaengnim Kahi's gonna get angry at you. BIG TIME!! PALII!" she said to me as she patted my .

"OUCH! ARASSOO!! This byuntae!" I ran then but stopped halfway through. "Ah, I forgot..Kanshamnida Taeyeon. You're gonna be a great grandma someday. Trust me" I continued and quickly ran to  catch up for my class.

"YAH!..Aigoo.." - Taeyeon

A few second later.

"Taeyeon! I've been looking everywhere for you." Called a charmingly beautiful girl.

"Eh?. Tiffany? What is it wife?"

"Aish!..Why do you keep calling me that? It seriously creeps me out!" - Tiffany

"Wae!? It's cute." - Taeyeon

"Tsk..Ahem! Anyways. The principal's calling you. We need to discuss about the field trip. Seriously, why is it that whenever there's something needed, they go directly to the vice president before they go to you."

"Like Yuri said, what ever happens happens..And for you, errand girl, it happened. Let's go.." - Taeyeon

 

 

 

Next chapter....

 

 

----------------------------------------------

Writer's Notes: Just so you know, I'm 15 yrs old, and I'm a high school student, I dunno how a college life works at all, I don't know about their sched and those semester semester thing, so I'd want this to go just as how i imagined it to be. Sorry if it's not properly sorted out, I'll do my best to keep it interesting though. >_< Doesn't this seem like a filler chapter? A lil bit too short?..Still, sorry bout the late update, everthing's been hectic these days.