Chapter 9.1 Busted

Between Both of Us
Chapter 9 Revealed
 
 
The next morning, the sun shines brightly as usual. The air seemed a little bit cold as the sky forms its clouds more beautifully than before. 
 
Two girls lie restless on each of their bed.
 
"Ugh.."groaned Yuri. 
 
"This is why I'm not really a morning person. =_=." She said while slowly pushing herself up.
 
She slowly turned left to look at other girl who was sleeping soundly on the other bed with a cover on her eye. When suddenly a loud song played through a frog speakers beside the other girl. Seohyun slowly sat up not removing her eye mask and stretches her hands around.
 
'Tch..Who the heck would have a ringtone of childish cartoon geez, this keroro obsessed girl. =_=' thought Yuri
 
"AHEM!" Yuri loudly pretends to clear .
 
Seohyun got startled. She immediately removed her mask and looked at Yuri with her eyes slightly closed. As soon as she saw Yuri, her eyes opened properly and diverted its gaze. Seohyun got up and went out of her room.
 
Yuri was startled by Seohyun's actions as well, but then she remembered everything that happened yesterday.
 
"Ah..That's right..she's being bullied as well...bullied..as well?" 
 
Just by realizing, it made Yuri's blood boil. She immediately sat herself properly and went through her train of thoughts.
 
"Tsk, but this girl wont tell me anything......AISH!! Chincha!! Why am I even bothered! >_<"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Dining table]
 
 
..
 
 
 
"So...
 
 
 
Omma..What is she doing here?" asked the annoyed Yuri
 
 
"What? Oh! I invited miss Seo for breakfast.." Her mother bluntly answered.
 
"Aaand..Did I even agree?"She asked once more
 
"Well I knew you wouldn't, that's why I didn't tell you. Don't worry, this is just compensation Yuri." said her mother
 
"Compensation?"
 
"Yeah, since.. You're gonna ride with her for a few days."
 
Yuri's eyes widened in surprise.
 
"WHAT!? I have a motorbike mom, my OWN motorbike..Why would I---....unless..OMMA?!"
 
"I had your niece borrow it."
 
"WHAT!!?" Yuri screamed in surprise.
 
"You're too noisy, we're eating!..Don't worry, I told her to fix your motorbike..*Sigh* Your motorbike has more bruise than a bullied child. Just how many accidents are you gonna get into until you're satisfied."
 
Yuri was startled and became silent.
 
'Accidents?' Seohyun wondered. 
 
'Wasn't she being bulli--..Is she keeping this a secret from her mom?' She thought as she worriedly looked at Yuri. Yuri just looked at her with pitiful eyes, glared at her as if saying 'Act natural!' and diverted her gaze.
 
 
After a while..
 
"Ja, let's go.." Yuri said as she immediatley stood up and got hold of her things.
 
"Eh? But I'm not yet--..WAIT! Bye Yuri's mom" said Seohyun while trying to catch up to Yuri.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YURI'S POV
 
The whole morning trip to the school was filled with utter awkwardness. 
 
Seohyun and I didn't even talk nor look at each other.
 
 
The moment we got to school we immediately went to our lockers. I opened mine, and as usual, i got a threat coming at me once more.
 
*Gasp* 
 
I immediately turned around to that sudden gasp. Seohyun looked at a piece of paper with a slightly shocked yet empty expression.
 
'Doesn't that paper seem familiar?' I thought as I looked at the threat letter I received. My gaze automatically turned to Seohyun in shock. She was holding an exact copy of what I'm holding right now. Seohyun crumpled the paper without any expression and threw it back inside her locker, and she went on with her foot steps seemingly a little louder than usual.
 
"What's happening? Tch! This is just..so confusing!"
 
 
 
 
 
SEOHYUN's POV
 
*drip**drip**drip*
 
"Wow... So this is what it feels like, being bullied so openly."
 
A few minutes earlier, I went to the comfort room to clear my mind. I went in a cubicle and not even a few seconds after, I heard a bunch of chuckles and giggles. The footsteps went nearer to the cubicle I was in. I heard a sound of something being done to my door. It was as if being locked from the outside. I spoke in anger as I tried to break through. But, to my surprise, I ended up drenched in water. I was too overwhelmed by this. I didn't know what to do, or what was even happening. I didn't know if I wanted to cry.. 
 
All I know is that I didn't have any more energy to move.
 
Fortunately, Yoona unnie found me and came to my rescue.
 
 
"Yah.. That's not something to brag about, Chincha.. those b*tches! Whoever did this to you will be dead meat I tell you!" Unnie said in anger
 
"Unnie, that's bad. You shouldn't speak like that." I told her as she tries to gently dry my hair with a towel while we're in the school garden.
 
"Aish...That's cuz you're too soft-hearted Seo Joohyun. Tsk..You're really--"
 
Yoona suddenly cut off her words as I looked at her and smiled with a sigh.
 
"Nothing."
 
"What am I?"I asked while pouting
 
"You're Seo Joohyun. Everyone's highness, and my princess." She said as she pinched my cheeks.
 
"Geez..What princess are you talking about unnie~"
 
Yoona just laughed it off. But in the midst of her laugh, I remembered.
 
'Wasn't I drenched in water yesterday as well?..Ah, that's right, she also dried my hair with a towel.'
 
"Seohyun, I've heard you've been going with Yuri a lot, I told you not to get to close right?" Unnie said
 
"Well, you've got your own reasons, and I know the situation your in too.. Just don't get yourself in trouble ok." She continued with a worried tone.
 
All of a sudden, a young girl came running towards us.
 
"YOONA UNNIE!!"She called
 
"Oh..Jung Soo Jung!!" Yoona yelled
 
The latter stopped in front of us and tried to catch her breath.
 
"*Huff*...Unnie, have you seen Sica unnie *Huff*.. I've been looking for her everywhere!!" She said while catching her breath.
 
"Hmm..Not really. Yah! Why is it that whenever she disappears, you just go and look for me, it's not like she's with me everyday." Unnie said
 
"Eh? But she likes sticking with you--..eh? Who's this? What happen--"
 
I looked up to see who Yoona was talking to. Jung Soo Jung, She looked familiar...In short, Krystal. But as soon as she saw my face. She became startled, confused and shocked.
 
"Wae? Is something wrong hoobae?" Yoona asked Krystal.
 
Krystal automatically gulped and spoke while stuttering "Uh..uhm..N-nothing..I...~Oh my god~ I need to go right now.. Kansahamnida unnie."
 
As soon as she stuttered and left, I already knew something was wrong. The giggles I heard in the CR a while ago were familiar. 'Was she one of them?...No. I don't think she is, her expression showed just how shocked she was, not just by seeing me, but also by seeing me drenched in water. I bet, she really does know something about this.
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
YURI's POV
 
-I'm still at the same spot/place
I’m weary from wandering by your side
 
Even today, as I was wandering
Day has passed again and again.
Now I’m here-
 
 
Right now, writing lyrics is all I have... No one even cares whether I'm present or not in this class.
 
I turned my gaze up as I wrote some lyrics. 
 
And I saw her.. Seriously listening to the professor, writing notes like an elegant princess.
 
Wait.. Something's wrong?.. It's like her hair is slightly wet or something?! Is she seriously ok?..What about what I saw earlier? What about--
 
"--on Yuri!AISH!" Shouted the teacher which startled me.
 
"HEADS UP!" She shouted and threw a piece of chalk to my direction.
 
*Hit* "GAAAH!! CHINCHA!" Shouted Hyoyeon who was hit instead of me.
 
The teacher ticked and turned back to the board.
 
"WAEGUREEE!? Why ME!?" Hyoyeon complained in irritation and the whole class laughed as a reaction.
 
Poor Hyoyeon, biyane..You took the bullet out of my clumsiness. Your sacrifice will not be in vain
 
 
 
 
=Minutes later=
 
As soon as class finished, Seohyun immediately stood up and fixed her things as if she was hurriedly going somewhere. I dunno but I stood up and followed after her as if I was trying to catch up to her.
 
"Yah! Seohyun ah!"
 
She just continued walking in hurry despite hearing my voice. 'Something's definitely wrong here' I thought.
 
"Yah!" I said and ran to her to grab her arm.
 
She was flustered from what I did. Don't tell me she really didn't hear me?
 
"Ah..uhm, Yuri" She said hesitatingly.
 
I called out to her name but she immediately interrupted. "I need to go somewhere right now. Could you please let go of me?" She said.
 
My hand lost grip on her arm as she shrugged it off and hurriedly kept on walking.
 
I was shocked, honestly speaking. And I don't even know why. I was confused, my tummy hurts. I dunno what it was. But I knew I wasn't irritated at her. 
 
More like...I was worried..sad.. or something along those lines.
 
Wae? Why like this?...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SEOHYUN's POV
 
As to why Yuri grabbed my arm earlier, I don't really know why. But I've got more serious matters to deal with.. First of all, those mischievous young kids, F(x). 
 
Luckily enough, they were gathered in a table in the cafeteria. I, without any hesitation sat beside them.
 
"Annyeonghasseyo?" I questioningly greeted them
 
There's some of them who had their eye brows crunch as I sat through.
 
"Seohyun unnie." Said the surprised Krystal while she nervously bowed.
 
Sulli nervously bowed in surprise after and immediately glared at the older girls and spelled unnie in as if telling them to bow down despite the fact that they actually didn't want to. I bowed down in response.
 
"Let's be blunt. Are you still blaming us?" Said Victoria while she ate her food ever so calmly.
 
Sulli looked shocked and disappointed.
 
'Unnie!' She whispered
 
'What?'She replied as if she didn't do anything wrong.
 
I slightly smiled and said. "I don't ever doubt my strong instincts"
 
"You're really something huh unnie?" Amber said obliviously like a kid.
 
"Well, whatever it is, it's not like you've got any evidence. Please don't be too stubborn on placing judgement on us and give up. We're a good group of girls." Said Luna
 
"Don't worry. I believe in everyone.. But, never liars. I just hope my predictions prove me wrong.. Right Krystal?" I said as I looked at her.
 
Krystal became stiff as she looked into my eyes. I could feel her worry running throughout herself.
 
Sulli grabbed a hold of Krystal's hand and locked them together. She looked at Krystal to make her feel her assurance.
 
Sulli looked at me with a smile and said "We're sure you are just making some of your assumptions unnie. Now if you would excuse us, we need to go to our next class, eat here until you're filled, no worries."
 
Each of them stood up, and walked away. *Gulp* I blew out some air to relieve myself. 
 
'What am I doing?' I thought to myself. Really, this is not even for me.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hours passed by and I secretly followed F(x) like a ninja. Of course I didn't skip class, I asked favor from their classmates who followed me to keep on track about them, and then I'd follow them all over again.
 
 
Minutes later as I was following them, they decided to go to somewhere after class. 
 
Coincidentally, Krystal left her bag in the class room. 
 
As soon as their classmates got out, no one noticed her bag. I snicked in and moved close to it.
 
-Dear Dad. I don't know if what I'm gonna do right now is wrong. Actually, I do.. but please bear with me..I'm doing this or a reason..>_<-
 
I gently opened her bag and searched inside it.
 
 
Who would've known?
 
 
 
 
 
My judgement was actually precise. Even I myself was shocked. I saw a piece of paper with the exact constructed message written on the threat letter I received earlier today. Although this one had some corrections on it, it seemed to be the original copy. My hand slowly rose near my mouth in disbelief.
 
*Tug..clack clack* 
 
"I heard something? Someone's coming, I-I need to go" I said quietly 
 
I zipped the bag and hurriedly folded the paper and put it into my pocket as I rushed outside the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Little did I know.. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Krystal went back to the classroom, and saw a glimpse of me while I was running away..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued..