Neoprint

Torn Between Two Lovers

finally i'm writing........sorry for the not updating

=============================================================================================================================

"how many days left??" you look at your phone while walking to the school canteen carrying your bag.

"huh?? what are you saying about??" niel confused.

"opps, mian, i means that how many days left for hoildays" you replied.

suddenly you heard someone call your name "soyun-ahh", you turned around and saw ljoe, "oh annyeong oppa" you waved him back as he walks toward you.

"want to eat together" he asked.

"oh okay sure, i and niel are going to eat too"

the three of you went to the canteen, many students were eating together while you were still counting the days left "1, 2, 3, 4......"

"what are you counting??" ljoe suddenly asked you.

"i'm counting how many days left for holidays"

"too many days left aready"

at the canteen, ljoe look for his friends while he ask you and niel to go buy food first, "i'm hungry aready" you said, "me too" niel reply. 

after queuing for the long queue, the two of you turn around and look for a place to sit then suddenly you saw someone waving at you, is like calling you to sit with them "oh is cap oppa, let's go sit with them" you said as niel nodded his head.

you and niel went to sit with them but seems that you didn't see ljoe "where's ljoe oppa??", "oh there he is" cap pointed towards ljoe where is he coming.

skip to after school

you and niel went to shop again because the two of you like to go out and shop together after school, you and him reach to the mall then suddenly you wanted to take neoprint, you grabbed his hand and look for a neoprint, finally "niel, let's take neoprint together, we haven't take for ages aready"

"oh okay" he nods his head.

at the neoprint shop, there were many machine, you don't know which one to take first, so you just went inside to one of the machine while he follows you too then yo and him put down the bags first while you quickly put in the money and choose a normal theme.

"pali pali, let's pose" you shouted.

you stand faraway from the camera and start to pose a cute face while niel posing his cute face too then it suddenly click to take the photo. The next posing "next pose, what should we pose?" you asked.

"let's stand near the camera, like we are taking ourself" he suggest.

"that's great"

the two of you came near to the camera and start to pose a cute face again.

after taking lots of photos, you and niel came out to another side of the machine to design the photos, you start to design everything nice, pretty and cute so as niel too, after submitting the photos that you and niel design it, you waited for the neoprints to come out.

10 mins later, the neoprints finally came out, you looked at it "OMG, we looked good in the photo, let's go cut it", the two of you took about 12 photos and divided them into 6, 6 neoprints for you and 6 neoprinnts for niel, carefully start cutting the neoprint into one each.

long hours of shopping and walking around, is evening time, you are tired aready, you decided to go home while niel send you home, the two of you took a bus home because you stay near to him but not neighbours.

"see you tomorrow" niel waved to you.

"see you"