Late Night Meal with him

Torn Between Two Lovers

Dear Soyun

Appa and Umma will not be coming back beacuse we had a something going on, but we will be back tomorrow in the morning to see that you are aready going to school anot!!! Oh and your dinner, i'm sorry sweetie, i've forgot to cook, you can go out and eat, oh for the dinner money, i've aready put on your table, $30 for you is enough

from your umma

you looked at the letter that your umma write to you and sigh, you came back after shopping with niel in the evening, then have a shower, after showering, , you wore into your pajamas and went straight to have a nap and forgotten to eat diner, 6 hours of napping, you woke up and look at the time "is 12am and i'm hungry", you got out of your bed and quickly got changed into simple clothes and pants with a jacket on because is cold outside at night.

then you took the $30 on the table with your wallet and your phone, went out.

walking along the streets, some stalls were open and some were closed, then you saw a coffee shop that is open and went in but as you enter, you heard someone called your name "soyun-ahh".

"oh, is ljoe oppa" you looked up and saw him walking towards you "but why is he here??"  you thought.

"is late why are you out here and is cold" he suddenly asked.

"i haven't eat dinner since i came back in the evening, i got tired and fast asleep, now i'm hungry aready" you told him. "but why are you here??"

"i live here, i'm here for a walk"

"you live here??"

he nodded his head and asked you "you live here too??", you nodded your head and asked him back "but why i didn't seem to see you around??"

"i sometimes go out with my friends faraway from here, that is why"

you and ljoe were still standing outside the coffee shop chatting when suddenly you just remember, you just now wanted to go in but you forgotten aready, when ljoe suddenly heard a growling sound, you quickly touch your stomach "hehes.....i think i'm hungry aready"

in the coffee shop, you and ljoe went to order first "you first", you started to order "give me hot chocolate and this, this and this"

"why you order so many??"

"i'm really hungry"

after you pay, you were holding a tray with 3 dessert and a hot chocolate on it, went to sat down while ljoe were still ordering and you start to eat first because you can't wait anymore.

5mins later, ljoe start eating while you finish two desserts aready, left one more to go, you kept eating and eating but you didn't realized that you got cream on your lips and ljoe were laughing at you.

"oppa, what are you laughing at??"

"nothing, is just that you got cream on your lips"

"oh really??" you took a piece of tissue on the table and wiped it off clearly but it seems that you didn't wipe it off clearly because you didn't bring any mirror, so you ask him "oppa, is it clean aready??"

"no the side"

"the side??"

he nod his head but you didn't seems to understand, so he decided to wiped it off for you using his thumb, you got surprised and your heartbeat is pounding, seeing him wiping your lips *"WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO"*

you continue to drink your hot chocolate after finishing your last desserts while he drinks his beverage aready. 

after a late night meal, you decided to go home after that "i'm walking this way, see you tomorrow oppa" you waved to him, "oh then i'm walking another way, see you" he waved back, the two of you walked off when suddenly he stopped and called you "wait, let me send you home since is aready late"

he company you home again, this is the second time he send you home aready, you fell guilty for him, always send you home *"i should repay him, 2nd time sending me home"* you thought.

until then you aready reach to your house.