Dating?? (2nd Part)

Torn Between Two Lovers

While you and niel was at myeongdong started shopping aready, suddenly you get hungry first "I'm hungry and starving, I morning haven't eat breakfast then come out too rush aready" you told him.

"oh hungry!!" He replied. "Me too, I'm so hungry aready

"let's go eat" 

"I know there is a place to eat" he hold your hand and walk.

"niel, can I ask you something?" You said as you look at him.

"what thing?"

"why are you holding my hand all of a sudden?" You asked curiously.

"didn't I told you something yesterday at school prom night?"

*oh no, don't tell me that he still likes me??"* you thought.

"I want to eat spicy rice cake" he told you.

"Me too, let go eat" 

"ahjuma, spicy rice cake for 2, please" niel ordered.

while waiting, niel took out his phone out from his pocket, unlock his phone and click the camera icon, he is going to take a photo with you. 

"Let take photo first then eat" he grabbed your neck gently and start taking.

after taking, the food just arrived, you and him started to eat.

"oh no the food is hot, very hot" you shouted. "I need water......water."

the ahjuma gave you a cup of water and you drink it.

"is it too spicy??" He asked.

"not spicy, just too hot, just now cook only" you told him. 

Later awhile, while you were still eating, you look around the place, then you suddenly saw a shop nearby that sells clothes.

"later let go shopping, I want to buy some clothes" you said.

"nae" he agrees.

After eating, you wanted to pay for the food but Niel help you to pay for it 

"gaja, let go shopping now" you shouted.

you quickly run towards the shop nearby as Niel followed you quickly.

"OMG, this is so cute, Niel" you grabbed the clothes "I want to try these on, help me carry my bag first"

after trying you came out, "how do I look?"

niel suddenly stared at you blankly after you came out, "yobosaeyo, niel, how do i look??" you asked again.

"oh sorry, you look pretty and cute that i want to........" as he just want to continue, he suddenly kissed your cheeks. you suddenly gone blank after he kiss you. then you quickly went to change back into your clothes faster.

"*did he just kissed my cheeks??*" you thought. "i will take this" you pay your own clothes. "let's buy sunglasses"

"try this on, sooyun" he took a sunglasses for you and help you to put it on.

"i look cool" you look at yoursef into the mirror.

"try these" you said as you took a black sunglasses for niel and help him to put it on.

"OMG, i look cool too" he said as looking into the mirror.

after the two of you trying on, you decided to have your and niel's too, "we will take these, please" you said as you pay but niel wants to pay for it, "i'll pay"

"ani, is my turn, the food you help me to pay, now is my turn aready" you told him as you took out your money from your bag and gave it to the cashier.

after hours later, is getting night soon, you and niel were still at myeongdong shopping, then suddenly you are hungry that you want to eat something smell nice, you look around you "let's eat these" you point to the food

"sure, ahjuma, give us two of these please" niel order.

"Nae" she shouted.

then later while the ahjuma was packing up the fries, you suddenly asked niel "niel, are you dating me??", your question to him just make him so straight.

"erm.....how should i say??"

"you just kissed my cheeks just now and yesterday...." as you were about to continue, niel suddenly tell you very straight "yes, i'm dating you that is why i'm asking you out"

you were shocked about hearing niel told you. after waiting for the fries, the fries is ready, you pay the fries, and start eating aready

"be careful, is hot" the ahjuma said.