New Term

Torn Between Two Lovers

 

Holiday just ended, a new term had started, you were walking to your school carrying your school bag, then suddenly someone's hand grabbed your neck.
 
"YAH, you scared me i thought who was it" you saw your bestfriend, Niel beside you.
 
"mianhae" he apologized. "so how's your holidays??"
 
"not good" you started like wanted to cry.
 
"wae??" he question.
 
"because my parent always quarrel, i even don't have a nice rest...arg.....I HATE IT" you got angry.
 
then you and niel quickly run to the classroom before the lesson starts and sat down, you were sitting infront of niel, until the teacher came in.
 
"good morning class" the teacher greets. 
 
"good morning miss lee" the students stand up and greets.
 
"sit down" the students sat down. "so how is all your holidays???"
  
"we need more holidays, not enough sleep, miss lee" a student spoke. "school holiday "
 
"okay class, today we will have a revision test" miss lee said as she was holding the stack of papers.
 
"WHAT!!! TEST??" all the students were shocked feel like they all want to leave the class.
 
"yup, i want to test you all, see you all still can't remember anot" she said as she start to pass the papers down. 
 
"ENGLISH!!!!" you suddenly shouted out while the papers were still passing on.
 
"the test will starts now and ends 1hour later" miss lee siad.
 
the 1hour test has started, you took out your pen, and start thinking about it while niel was thinking very hard about it, then suddenly he tapped on your shoulder "soyun", you turned to him abit, "you know how to do??"
 
"i don't know, after holiday, i can't even remember a word" you told him
 
but then suddenly the teacher saw you turning around to niel "soyun-shi, why did you turn your head around??"
 
"nothing, just nothing" you quickly turn back and continue to look at your paper. but you just anyhow write in, you don't know what it means.
 
after 1 hour later, the test paper had finished, next lesson is PE, you opened your bag, but as you opened, you suddeny remember that you forgot to bring your pe clothes "oh no, i forgot to bring my pe", niel just heard it as he was aready at the door waiting for you.
 
"niel, mianhae i forgot to bring PE" you told him as he walks to you.
 
"*sigh* then i not changing, i did bring but i am not changing"
 
"why??"
 
"yah, you forgot aready?? before holiday, you forgot to bring PE, so i follow you not bringing, i am your friend" he said as you and and him walked out of the classroom to the basketball field.
 
then the two of you sat down at a corner watching them playing, but later awhile you starting to get a stomach, you told niel that you wants to restroom "i need to go restroom"
 
"i company with you"
 
"nope, later if you not there then the teacher thought where are we going" you quickly went to the restroom.