Dating??

Torn Between Two Lovers

the next morning you woke up late, you look at the time is aready 11am, today is saturday and no school on weekends, then later you saw piece of paper on the table, and open it, it ays that 'sooyun, this is my number ~~ by ljoe', then took your phone from the table, open it, saw niel calling you for so many times "oh so many missing call, 20 missing call!!!"

"i better call him back" you start to call him back but he was still sleeping and his phone was ringing, then his mother pick it up.

"yobosaeyo, is this niel's phone??" you spoke.

"yes this is his phone and i'm his mother, erm who are you speaking" his mother asked.

"oh, annyeong hasaeyo, ahjuma, i'm niel friend, soyun" you introduce yourself.

"annyeong hasaeyo" she replied back.

"erm, where is niel??" you asked.

"oh, he is still sleeping" she told you.

"then if he woke up aready, tell him to call me back"

"sure" she agrees 

as you hang up the phone, you quickly dialed the number on the paper that ljoe wrote ring ~~~ring~~~~, the phone is ringing, finally he pick up the phone "yobosaeyo??" he said.

"yoboaeyo?? is this ljoe oppa??" you said.

"soyun?? i'm waiting for your call, finally i'm expecting you to call me" he answer back.

"erm......oppa miannhae" you suddenly apologized.

"mianhae?? for what??" he asked.

"for yesterday" you told him.

"yesterday?? still can't remember"

"he can't remember or he just want to forget about yesterday i accidentally kiss him" you thought.

"yobosaeyo?? soyun you there??" he asked.

"opps, sorry oppa!!! oh, oppa, i've got another call coming in, i will call you back later" you saw your friend is calling back.

"niel, i'm sorry that i know you had call me about 20times aready, i'm really sorry niel" you quickly apologized to him.

"is okay, want to go out today??" he asked.

"what time??"

"one hour later??" he said.

"but i haven't take a bathe yet, why don't i'll meet you later at.....erm....."

as you were thinking where to meet him, he suddenly told you that he is coming to your house "why don't i'll come to your house??"

"okay sure" you agrees.

"later i'll come, after you bathe finish, oh just wear cute clothes"

"araso, see you later" as you hanged up the phone, you quickly call ljoe back.

after a conversation with ljoe, you quickly went to take a bathe, after taking a bathe, you feel fresh, came back to your room open your closet and look for cute clothes to wear, so you choose and try it on "this looks cute on me"

later your mother suddenly came into your room "honey, why are you wearing clothes?? are you going out or dating??", "umma you scared me, no sound, please knock the door before coming in" you suddenly got shocked.

"opps, so are you dating with someone??" your mother suddenly asked.

"ani, i'm just going out with my friend, not dating"

then suddenly you heard the door bell, you quickly run to the door, but your father just opened it, "wait for me a minute, i will be right there" you quickly ran back to your room, put on abit of makeup, grabbed your bag.

"bye appa umma, we are off now" you pull him out of your house. "so where do you want to go??"

"let's go take train, see where should we going to" niel said as the two of you start walking.

"i want to go myeongdong shopping" you told him.

"gaja" niel agrees while you and him went to buy ticket, and got on the train just in time, "OMG, is too many people inside the train aready and need to sqeeze somemore" you told him.

"then let's sqeeze in, today is saturday" he said but you can't go in becaue too many people aready, so he decided to pulled you inside.

"ouch, someone pushed me" you shouted then another one bumped onto your shoulder "AHHH!!!" you screamed.

"yah, don't push and hit my friend" he shouted as he pulled you over, he don't want you to get sqeeze inside so he just pull you to his side closer, you suddenly blushed, "don't move if not you will get pushed and hit by someone again" he reminded you.

"araso araso" you just obeyed him, you don't know what to do, you now aready stuck in the middle of the crowded train, can't move, so you just stick to him.

after an hour, the train has less crowded people aready, soon myeongdong station had aready arrived, you and niel got off the train, walked out off the station and start walking one kilometer to myeongdong street.

"OMG, even here also too many people aready and noisy too" you told him.

"yah, then.....then......." as he could continue talk, he tried to grabbed your hand and hold it tightly. 

"niel!!!" you called out but he was looking for a direction to continue to walk. *"why he suddenly hold my hand?? don't tell me that he want to date with me that is why he is asking me out??"* you thought.