Dating?? (Last Part)

Torn Between Two Lovers

you and niel were still myeongdong, after eating finish, you are getting thirsty aready. so you went to the starbucks and brought two white chocolate mocha for the two of you, while drinking and walking, you and niel suddenly stopped and saw a board that says 'kpop dance competition' tomorrow afternoon at 2pm. 'Maximum 5 pperson in a group, Minimum 2 persons'

"oh let's go tomorrow" you shouted.

"wait, let's see the prize" niel looked at the board again. "OMG" he shouted.

"wae wae?? what's wrong??" you were very anxious.

"OMG, 1st prize, getting $1,000 and a free trip to japan for 2 person ONLY" as he was continue, you continue to drink. "then second prize, getting $500 with a voucher at a bbq resturant and third prize getting $200"

"oh really?? i want i want" you were excited.

"there says please come tomorrow to this address to register"

after awhile, you and niel were still drinking, you thought of what song to dance. so you thought and thought, still can't think of any "niel, want to come to my house and think?? then we can start practicing, tomorrow is the day" you told him.

"hmm.....that's an good idea" he agrees as you and him walk back to the station, took a train back to your house.

after reaching to your house, you open the door, saw your parents was still in the living room watching tv, "annyeong hasaeyo" niel greets your parents politely.

"oh soyun, you are back" your mother said but you didn't answer them back, just grabbed niel's arm and went straight into your room. while you were in your room, you quickly switch on your laptop and search for a kpop video, while suddenly thought of something, "wait, i know what song for us" he quickly go to youtube and type 'Troublemaker - troublemaker', you were shocked at that time, then suddenly you heard a door bell.

your mother came into your room with a package, "is for you, soyun", "oh for me??" you slowly open the package as your mother walk out of the room.

"OMG" you were shocked seeing something inside the package, a cute bear and a medium box with a note, but as you open the note and started to read softly, there was no name there, so you looked at niel but he didn't send "it wasn't me"

"then who it was??" you thought.

"aiya, let's start watching then we can learn it quickly" he said.

"araso" you nods your head and start watching carefully, you and him watch carefully until finally the two of you start practicing.

4hours later, you and niel were still practicing for the dance until wanted to go for a nap, "let's rest for awhile then we continue" you told him.

then you and him suddenly fall asleep together in your room didn't wake up and sleep until tomorrow morning, as the two of you were sleeping, you mother suddenly came in "oh, they are sleeping, then i should not disturb them anymore" she quickly walk out of the room.

the next morning, the sun rises, you woke up early again, and noticed niel was sleeping, you slowly get up and went out of your room because you wants to drink a water. then later awhile, niel finally got up, saw you weren't in the room, so he walked out of the room and looked around, saw you were drinking water.

"where is your parents??" he asked.

"i think they went for work aready" you told him.

"i'm so tired of all the dance"

"ya, me too" you agrees.

later you went back to your room while Niel went to the restroom, you open the note again and read it softly "please accept me if you had received the gift from me"

"hmm..... Who was it?" You thought.

Few hours later, you and Niel decided to go out, quickly grabbed your bag and went off, the two of you took a cab to the place where going to kpop dance competition.

After reaching, you and Niel got off the cab but as getting off, you saw a lot of people queueing up for the competition. "OMG, very long queue, let's hurry queue up" you grabbed his hand and ran to the queue.

later a lady came and gave the register form and also told all the constant "there will be a rehearsal first then we should be able to start" the lady said.

then a long queue will go on, the host started to test the mic first "test 1, 2, 3, mic test", the host started to talk and introduces, while the constant were practicing their dance song, after awhile, you saw the first constant with about 5 people in a group, got on the stage, "let's welcome the first constant, BeatBoyz, they will be dancing the song 'Mama' by exo"

"OH!!! MAMA BY EXO?? i love their song" you told him.

the groups of boys named 'BeatBoyz' just started dancing, suddenly the lady came again "sorry lady and gentlemen, because there will be a long queue, some of you all will just start the competition, so please hurry up and fill in the form, please pass the form to me when you got on the stage"

few hours later, the long queue just started to move and move, "we will be the 25 number, named 'Peacemaker', because we are dancing 'troublemaker by troublemaker, JS and Hyuna".

"next group is 'Peacemaker', they will be dancing JS and hyuna's Troublemaker!! Let's welcome them" the host said as the two of you walk up of the stage.

the song suddenly starts playing, the two of you listen the rhythm, the whisper part and start dancing aready, as you and niel were dancing, there was someone was standing in the audience looking at the two of you, and you didn't noticed it, just keep dancing it, you were praise by the audience down there.

finally, the song is going to end, the last pose where JS and Hyuna, is like kissing part, you and niel's head were close together,the song was going to stop aready then as you and niel's head was close together, he suddenly kissed your lips by his chance.

later then as all the contestants are finished, the host announced the winners, "okay, now i will announce the winners" the host shouted. the two of you were nevous about it, hope really going to win, all the contestants

"third prize with $200 CASH....WOW......$200 cash, you all know how much is that, okay the third prize goes to.......none other than the 9 girls named by 'P.I.N.K', the pink girls, they perform The Boyz by SNSD, let's congratulations them" 

the girls went up to the stage "sa du sae, annyeong hasaeyo we are P.I.N.K, PINK Girls imnida"

"congratulations girls, you all won the third prize" the host shake hand with them one by one as he gave the $200 cash to them.

"kamsahamida" the girls thank to all of the audience watching.

"okay, now for the 1st winner and the 2nd winner, i will anounce together, the 2nd prize goes to the BeatBoyz, they perform Mama by Exok and also the first prize goes to......goes to......Peacemaker, they perform the song Troublemaker by JS and Hyuna"

"woohoo, we won" the two of you shouted and jump, and hug together as walking up to the stage as well as shaking hands with the host.

"congratulations, and you won a $1,000 cash and a free trip to japan for the two of you, is 5days 4night trip" the host gave the prize to the two of you.

after the competition end, you look around the people "really so many audience watching", then suddenly you saw someone that looks like someone you know. 

"what's wrong, soyun??" he asked.

"i just saw someone that we know"

"we know??" he is curious.

"nae"

"who?? where??"

"i'm not sure, he just walk away but he looks like......looks like LJoe oppa" you told.

"LJOE HYUNG??"

"hmm......maybe my mistakes"