Prom Night

Torn Between Two Lovers

is 9am in the morning, you woke early, you don't what to do, then you just remember that today night got prom at school, so you decided to look into your closet, there were many short dresses with colour "which oe should i choose?? blue or yellow or pink or black??" you asked yourself.

then suddenly you heard the phone rang, you quickly pick up the phone "yobosaeyo??" you said.

"morning soyun" a voice said.

"oh morning niel, what brings you to call me??" you asked.

"just want to check out on you about tonight prom" niel was curiously.

"oh really, i'm still thinking of what to wear tonight" you told him.

"just wear something pretty, see you later"

"ok sure"

"wait, just want to tell you that later tonight i want to show you something" he said.

"oh okay" 

later on you were still looking at what to wear it for tonight, you look and look, "ok, i have decided to wear blue dress" you took it out and try to put it on. after putting on, you look at the mirror "OMG, is that me?? i looks good in these dress" , then you took it off the dress and hang it aside.

"hmm, niel say he wants to show me something?? what could it be??" you thought and went to bathe.

is night time aready, you are aready in dress and had makeup on, you quickly grabbed your handbag and ran off to took a cab "bye appa, umma, i'm off now"

"bye sooyun, our daughter had grown up, and today is her school prom night, hope she had fun there" your mother said.

while in the cab, you call your friend, niel "niel, where are you now??", "oh i'm reaching to school soon" he said. niel was in his father's car, driving him to school, "oh i'm in a cab, because my parents were tired after their work"

after reaching to the school, you got off the cab and stand outside the schhol gate waiting for niel, while waiting for him, you look around the surroundings, then you saw someone in suits, as he walked in didn't noticed you, you called him out "oppa, is that you??"

"sooyun??" his eyes were bigger.

"yes oppa is me"

"you look prettier in this dress than i thought" 

"gomawo oppa, you and cap oppa looks handsome than i thought too" you told them.

"gaja let's go in"

"you all go in first, i waiting for my friend, niel!! i will meet you all later" you told them to go in first.

few mins later, you were still waiting for him, later then a car suddenly horn, you thought is was niel, and a car stopped infront of you, a guy open the door, and stepped out, you saw him wearing a cool clothes, and realised that it was niel "niel, is that you??".

"sooyun??" his eyes suddenly were into your dress. "OMO, you look pretty"

"gomawo" your eyes were into his clothes.

"do i look nice??" he suddenly asked.

"nae, you look handsome today" you saw him wearing a cool and handsome suit..

"wait, before we go in, didn't you noticed something different about me??" he asked seriously.

"something different?? hmm......" you turn him around to see any different. "nothing different about you"

"really??" 

"wait, let me see again" you turn him round again, and you just noticed something "did you just cut your hair, niel??"

"you finally noticed it, let's go in and chat first, we are late" niel and you started to walked in. "wait, want to h old my arm??" 

"sure" your hand go through into his arm, you and niel walked into the school hall, you saw the students are aready start dancing, the music are on

then you suddenly put niel into the crowded people, you started to dance happyily, niel was looking at you, and he starts to follow you to dance.

after the crazy dance, the two of you started to get tired aready as the music started to slow down into romance song, all the student were partner, one girl and one boy, then you look around while walking to the chair nearby and sat down "what are you looking at??" he asked.

"don't know where is ljoe oppa and cap oppa gone too??"

"i'm sure they were inside dancing" he said.

then later the two of you heard a piano sound playing, "niel, didn't you heard a piano??" you asked. "yes i heard it" he replied. you looked around the surrounding, and saw someone on the stage playing piano "oh someone is playing piano on the stage"

"where?? oh i saw it" he tip his toes up to see clearly.

"oh wait, isn't that ljoe oppa??" you asked.

"OMG, is really him, he playing piano" niel and you saw him playing piano on the stage clearly.

"let's go dance" he pulled you up and walked into the romance dancing, he started to put your hand into his waist, his hand into your waist, and his other hand grabbed your other hand tightly and start dancing.

then suddenly while ljoe was stil playing the piano, he saw you and niel was dancing aready, as you were dancing, niel suddenly put his head closer to your ear and start to whispered to you closely,"i've got something to tell you, i......i like you", as he told you that he liked you, the music suddenly stopped, all the student stop dancing, then the principal walked onto the stage "thanks for all the students and teachers came to the prom night, this is all your wonderful moments to make other new friends"

while the principal was talking, your head was blank because you heard niel told you that he liked you. then the principal asked ljoe to come up to the front and gave the mic to him "thanks principal for organizing this prom night at school, we are happy"

"oh, his piano skill got improved alot, he is our saviour"

as the prom night is going on, you quickly ran to the restroom "yah sooyun, where are you going??" niel shouted.

"i want to go to the restroom for awhile" you told him as you were running, then ljoe saw you running, he quickly catch up with you.

you were looking at the mirror yourself, then suddenly you thought of what niel told you *i've got something to tell you, i......i like you*

"OMO, is he telling me the true??" you shaked your head, as you heard a door knock

knock~~~~knock~~~~ "sooyun, are you okay in there??" he shouted.

"who is it outside there??" you asked.

"is me ljoe" he replied.

"nae i'm fine oppa" you told him.

"are you really really fine???"

"nae i'm really fine oppa" you lied to him. "i'm just tired, i need to get some rest"

after hours later, you got out of the restroom, saw ljoe was still outside waiting for you, standing sleeping, and you wake him up "oppa oppa", he woke up "oh you are out".

"i thought you went home aready, how come you are still here??" you asked him.

"i thought what was happening into you, didn't come out" he told you.

"gaja, i'm bringing you home, the prom night had just ended a moments ago"

"oh really, it just ended so fast??" you were surprised.

as he grabbed your arm and walked out of the school, "oh wait, my friend niel, i forgot about him aready", "everyone just went home aready" you told him.

"went home aready?? so fast and i'm late for home aready" you were nevous and anxious.

"is okay, let's take a cab" he quickly call a cab out the school and the cab came. you and ljoe got on the cab, and sent you home first, while in the cab, you took out your phone and started to called your friend niel, his phone was ringing but didn't answer "i think he sleep aready"

after awhile you had just arrived to your home, you got off the cab "annyeong oppa", "wait sooyun" he suddenly called you and also got out the cab, walked towards you but as he walked towards you, you suddenly turned around because you heard him called you and accidentally kissed his lips.

"opps mianhae, annyeong oppa" you quickly ran off but he suddenly grabbed your hand, and put a piece of paper in your hand, after that you ran into your home.