Him

Torn Between Two Lovers

After coming out from the restroom, you walked back o the field but as you walked back, you heard a piano sound coming out from a room and decided to check who was playing it, so you walked and walked until you saw a guy inside a classroom playing piano, and decided to walked in.

while your bestfriend, niel was still waiting for you "why did she take so long to come back??" but then the teacher suddenly came and asked "niel, where is soyun??"

"she just went to the restroom" he told the teacher.

"called her back, because few mins later more PE lesson is going to end soon"

"araso" he quickly got up and run to get you back, he went to the restroom and called you "SOYUN!! are you still in there??" but you were not there.

"if she didn't respond, if she is not in thee then where could she be??" he decided to search around the school and classes.

as you were still standing at a corner quietly watching him playing, but then he suddenly stop, saw you standing at a corner ans asked you "who are you??"

"mianhae, i just heard someone playing piano, i was touch by it" you told him.

"gomawo, are you from this school??" he smiled happily.

"nae, i am first grade class"

"oh, i am second grade class, your senior!! i'm ljoe, what's your name??" he asked.

"soyun, park soyun"

but then suddenly you heard someone calling you "SOYUN, WHERE ARE YOU??" you turn and saw niel was calling you, "oh, niel is callingme, I'M HERE" you shouted out.

"yah, park soyun PE lesson just ended but teacher asked me to bring you back"

"oh i forgot about PE" you slapped your head. "gaja, annyeong oppa" you grabbed niel's hand and waved goodbye at ljoe then walked out.

as you and him were walking back to the class, you suddenly asked him "is there lesson later??", "erm, let me check" he took out his phone and check "oh music lesson"

"music lesson, i love it" you say happily.

"oh, who is that guy just now??" he asked.

"oh him, when i was walking back to the field, i heard someone was playing piano, his piano skill was amazing" you told him.

"oh really, what is his name??"

"LJoe, he is our senior, older than us" you said as you and niel enter the classroom, and sat down quickly, waiting for the teacher to come.

a minute later, a female teacher came but she brought a student with her, "oh is ljoe oppa" you suprised why he came to your class.

"class class, today is your 2nd new term of the week, so today i will not be teaching you, let's me introduce a senior to you"

"annyeong hasaeyo, ljoe imnida" he bowed to the class.

"omo, he is so handsome" the girls stare at him.

"why i introduce a senior to you, because he will be teaching you all for the next few months"

"why??"

"because i will not be in school for the next few months, today i ask him to come here because you will be listening and watching at him playing, next music lesson will be teaching you all" the teacher explained.

"ok ljoe, please take care of this class"

"nae, seon-saeng-nim" he said as the teacher walked out of the class.

"oh oppa, can you play a song for us??" a student shouted.

"of course" he walked towards the piano and sat down to start playing it, the students were shocked and touch by him.

after a few mins later, he stopped and stood up to call a femae student "does anyone can sing??" he asked.

"soyun, go, you can sing" your bestfriend niel tapped on your shoulder.

"me?? i can't!!!" you were nevous.

"but i thought you can sing very well"

"i really can't"

"hyung, she can sing" he points at you, pushed you to the front and quickly get back his seat.

but then he suddenly stand behind and whispered to asked you a favour to help him "can you sing Going Crazy by Teentop??"

"yes" you nodded your head.

"sing the R&B version" he quickly sat down on the chair as you starts to sing the first part of the song "I need you Baby, Baby, Baby, Annyeongiran mareum hajimara, I want you Baby, Baby, Baby,Wae iri sarangi himdeungeonji neo jebai......." 

you were singing along with the piano, the student suddenly started to praise you "omo, she is good but the problem is, why did he choose her not me??" a female was jealous.

as you were still singing, the students started to sing along too, even your friend too.

after an hour later, you finished singing, and quickly get back to you seat.

"wah, isn't your classmate is good in singing??" he shouted

"NAE!!!" the students replied.

"oh class, i have a lesson one hour later on after my lunch, that is all for today, kamsamnida" he greets.