Lunch Time

Torn Between Two Lovers

after he walked off the class, the bell suddenly rangs, all of the students quickly ran off to the canteen for lunch, while niel was asking you whether want to go to lunch anot "yah park sohyun, want to go eat??"

"wait for awhile, i am busying doing something" your hands were on the phone checking out the internet.
 
"pali pali, everyday people will queue a very long up to buy food, you can continue to use your phone as you walk" he grabbed your hand.
 
"araso araso" you stood up your seat and walked out of the class with him, but later you suddenly remember that you forgot to take your wallet and quickly ran back to class.
 
after taking your wallet, you and niel decided to run to the canteen to queue up the line to buy food, "OH MY GOD, so many people queueing up"
 
"see i told you to quickly go queue, now there are too many people queueing up aready"
 
"mianhae. tomorrow we will quickly go queue up first, okay??" you apologized as you were aready queueing up for the food with him.
 
after buying the food, you look around see whether there is a place to sit, but there is none, so you and niel just walked off, later then you saw an two empty sit right at a corner and walked straight there, but as you walked you suddenly saw ljoe was siting with his friends eating together, so you quickly run toward him as niel just follows you.
 
"OPPA" you called him out but he suddenly just going to puke the food as he heard his name.
 
"YAH" he shouted.
 
"opps, mianhae" you quickly apologized as you sat down beside him, niel was sitting infront of you.
 
"ljoe, who is she??" his friend asked.
 
"oh she is our junior"
 
"annyeong, i'm soyun, he is my friend, niel" you told him as you points to niel.
 
"i'm CAP, ljoe's friend" he introduces himself to you.
 
"Oh CAP, I teaches her class for music lesson and you know what, she just now sings very well while I was playing piano to the class" he explain.
 
"Really??" He asked.
 
"Nae, I didn't know that I sings very well too" you told him.
 
"She not sings very well, is sings too well aready"
 
"Sing for me??" Cap suddenly request.
 
"Shero oppa, too many people here aready" you rejected him.
 
"Then after school? Meet us at the school gate! Lets go karaoke"
 
"Karaoke???" You suddenly heard that but you shake your head that you don't want.
 
"SoYun, let's go together, I also long time never listen to your voice" niel want you to go
 
"Hmm..... Araso araso" you finally agreed.
 
"What time did you all end class?" He asked you but then suddenly you look at the time 
 
"Oh no still got few more mins to go, Pali Pali, niel we need to eat faster, we have to get back to class for our Maths lesson" you quickly ate finish the food so as niel too.
 
"See you later oppa, annyeong" you and niel waved goodbye to them while walking back to class.
 

you and niel waited for the bell to rang.....tick tock tick tock....the clock was going to rang........*ring~~~ring~~~~* the bell finally rang, "oh class wait, i got a suprised for you all" the teacher suddenly called them back as you and niel were aready ready to go out.

"what's suprised??" a girl spoke.

"tomorrow there will be a prom night in our school, so please dress it properly"

"PROM!!!! why??"

"is our principal organized it since all of the student should take a break from studying"

"oh really??" your eye got bigger.

"WOOHOO" all the students were excitedly.

"okay see you all tomorrow night" the teacher walked out of the classroom after saying.

then you and niel quickly run out of the class, ran towards the school gate as you shouted his name "LJOE OPPA" waved at them.

"annyeong, just end class??" he asked

"nae oppa" you replied. "oppa oppa, do you know that there is a prom night tomorrow in our school??"  you asked.

"of course i know" he knew it while walking to the karaoke.

after reaching the four of you wanted to go in but the problem is you and niel are in school uniform "sorry, guys no school uniform here" a guard standing at the door spoke.

"but we just want to sing only" you told him.

"sorry miss, still can't"

"let' go other place and shopping" ljoe pull the three of you and walked off.

"oppa, i think i need to go home, since we can't go in, then i got something else on at home, see you guys tomorrow night, annyeong" you walked off quickly.

after you walked off, the boys were still together and suddenly niel thought of something "*tomorrow got prom, so i get myself a haircut?? or just leave it like this??*" he thought and ruffled his hair.