CHAPTER 9

Falling For The Bully

 

 

 

You and Sehun were chatting by your locker.You suddenly felt a pair of hands wrapping around your waist. “Annyeong Jagiya~” it was L.You turn to him and smile, “Hi oppa~”.He smiled and placed his head on your shoulders.

 

Sehun had a confused looked on his face. “Umm…am I missing something?”. You hadn’t told Sehun about you dating L, “Oh Sehunie,I forgot to tell you.Myungsoo and I are dating right now.”

 

“Dating?!?!” Sehun said with his eyes wide open. “Me and my baby here are dating now.” L said as he kissed your cheeks which made you blushed a little. “Since when?!” Sehun asked. “Yesterday,after I went home from bubble tea.

 

Sehun gave you a fake smile and said. “Ah,really.Congrats.I’ll get to class now.” You and L were left alone now. “Come on babe,we have to get to class too.” He said as he interwined  your fingers together.

 

 

Sehun’s P.O.V

I can’t believe this is happening.One minute,they’re enemies and now they’re together.What so great about that L?!All he ever does is mess with  ____ . I’m always there for her but all she sees is L!

 

I wonder how a day of tutor can change everything?!Why can’t you see that I love you ____ .Well,since _____ belongs to someone else now,I guess I better move on.Its really hard to forget her.We shared so much memories together.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------In English Class-----------------------------------------------------

 

 

You and L were sitting together as usual.Suddenly he pass a small note to you.

Are you free to tutor mw today?

Sure.My parents aren’t home for the week so I can stay at your house a little longer today.

Really?You can stay at my house tonight.You need someone to accompany you.What if someone kidnaps you??

Stay at your house?I don’t think that’s a good idea…

Aww…why not?We’re officially dating right now.Don’t tel me you think that I’m a dangerous person??

NO!I don’t think of you that way.Its just that,you’re a boy and I’m a girl.

But we’re together…come on jagiya.Don’t you love me?

Of course I love you baby!Fine I’ll stay at your house tonight.”

Yay :)

 

You didn’t reply.You just shook your head and smiled to him.