CHAPTER 2

Falling For The Bully

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

Mrs Cho introduced me to the class."Class,settle down.We have a new student today.Please intoduce yourself to the class,Miss Park."I took a step forward and intoduce myself,"Annyeong hasseyo.My name is Park _____ .I'm new here so please take care of me."I saw everyone snickering around and minding their own business,not bothering about my existence.I guess there's no point in moving school anyways.In case you didn't know,the reaason why I transferred school is because I was always bullied in my previous school so my parents decided to move me to a new school.

 

I snap out of my thoughts when the teacher said something to me "Alright _____,you can sit right next to Sehun there.Mr Oh,could you raise your hand so that _____ here knows where you are."A really adorable looking guy raised his hand.A walk towards him and sat down right next to him.

 

"Hi~~I'm Oh Se Hun.You can call me Sehun or Sehunie if you like."he said and smiled cheekily at me.Aww,he's so cute."I'm ____ nice to meet you,Sehun-shi."He pouted and said to me "Sehun-shi isn't in one of those options I gave you.Call me Sehunie~~~."OMG!I swear that with he keeps that up,I'm gonna pinch his cheeks."Arasso,Sehunie~~~"He giggled to himself and ruffled my hair.I usually don't like anyone to do that to me but since Sehun is so cute,I'm let him go.

 

"Since you're new here,do you want me to show you around?I can be a good tour guide and not to mention a good looking one."he ask me and strike a pose.Oh silly Sehunie."Sure.Thanks a lot." Sehun just nodded his head and ruffled my hair again. "Yah,don't do that again.I don't like it." "Aww....my _____ is mad.Ok,sorry." he apologized and pouted.I can't take it anymore,I pinch his cheeks lightly.

 

I'm so glad that I made at least one friend here.Back in my old school,I didn't have a friend at all.I decided to scan my whole class.When I turned to my right (Sehun's on your left) ,I saw the guy whom I bumped into this morning,staring at me emotionlessly.I was stunned so I quickly turned back.

 

Sehun asked me what happened so I told him everything."Oh,that guy.He's L.He's one of the kingkas." "L?" "Yeah but that's not his real name.His real name is Kim Myung Soo."I nodded my head "Oh I see..."Now I know his name but why L though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Like it?No?Ok..... I know,I know its still really short but its just the beginning.At the first chapter you met L and now at this chapter,you met Sehun who is now your friend.I promise you that the next chapter would be longer.

 

I pinky promise you that the next update will be longer.

 

 

 

I'll be updating everyday so

SUBSCRIBE

and don't be shy to leave a

COMMENT