CHAPTER 5

Falling For The Bully

 

Your P.O.V

 

I was standing at my locker puting my books in them.I suddenly felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. "Guess who?" "I know its you,Sehunie~"I answered while laughing and I turned around to face him."Heheheh,your so cute!" sehun said as he pinch my cheeks."Yah,it hurts." I scowled then I pinch his cheeks back.Sehun pulled my hands away and said "Okay,okay.Mianhae~".

 

"Hey ____ ah,you wanna go somewhere with me?" "Where?" He then interwined his fingers into mine and pulled me to somewhere."Just come.You'll see."

 

Sehun suddenly stopped walking as we reached a room.It was a music room.There was no one there.Just the two of us.

 

 

Sehun's P.O.V

 

I led _____ into the music room."Sehun ah,are you sure we can be here?" ____ asked worriedly."Of course we can.It'll be more fun if its just the two of us here." "Why did you brought me here anyways?"_____ ask as she walks around the room,looking around.

 

"You, _____ ,are here today because me,Oh Se Hun,is gonna play and sing you song." I told ____ as I picked up the guitar.While I was playing the song,I saw ____ snickering. "Yah,wae?!?" i half shouted."Ah...nothing...haha" "Do I really sound that bad?" "Well.....yeah.....sort of...." 

 

"Oh my!How could you,____ ah?" I said but _____ was still laughing like crazy."I'm sorry Sehunie~ Its just that singing isn't really your thing.You should try something else." "Like what?" i asked. "Maybe you should try rapping." "Ah... rapping.I can rap.Its just that I tried singing eventhough I know it doesn't suit me because I just want to entertain you.You seem really down lately." I truthfully told  ____.

 

"Awww....Sehunie,you're so sweet.You're the best friend that I had ever had." _____ said as she hug me.I lift my hands to hug her back.My heart actually sank when she said I was her 'best friend'.Eversince that first day I saw _____,I already fell for her.But she only see me as a friend.I brushed those thoughts off and hug her tightly.

 

"Umm,Sehunie...I'm lacking of oxygen here..." "Ooops sorry there buddy." I let go of her. *kriiiing* The bell rang."C'mon lets get back to class" I said as I interwined my fingers with ____'s.I wish that pne day we could hold hands like this as a couple not as friends.I love you ______ ah,I wish you knew.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


*Gasp* ....... Sehun's in love with you! ottokae?