CHAPTER 1

Falling For The Bully

 

          You woke up on a fresh,fine,sunny morning."Ah.....I wonder what will my first day in my new school be like." You got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up.After that,you put on your new school uniform and went downstairs for breakfast."Morning omma.Morning appa.",you wished your parents.Your mom gave you a piece of toast and you ate it on your way to school.You didn't want to be late on your first daay of school.

 

           

                You finally reached your new school,Woolim High.You walked into the hallways.Everyone was staring at you as if you were something weird.Suddenly,you bumped into someone without noticing.You quickly apologized and looked up.You saw a guy,he was staring down at you with an emotionless face.Behind him was a group of guys,his friends maybe.They all look really scary.You thought that maybe they're the kingkas.To avoid anymore embarassment,you quickly walked away.

 

             

                  After you left that horrible scene,you heard some squealing voices screaming "Ah,the Infinite oppas are here!!","Oh ma gawd!L oppa is so hot.","Woohyun oppa yah~~~","Sungjongie oppa neomu ki yo wo!!" and it goes on and on.Maybe those girls were screaming for the group who you just bumped into just now,you thought.

 

           

                    You shaked off the thoughts of them and continue with your on business.You find your way to the principle's office.You did some paper work and then she gave you your schedual.After that,she walked you to your class and introduced you to your homeroom teacher,Mrs Cho.After greeting the teacher,you turned around and looked at the classroom.You had the shock of your life.He who you just bumped into this morning is in the same class as you.'Oh no!!!' you mentally screamed.He gave you a death glare which gives you goosebumps so you quickly turned away.'Its gonna be a loooooooong......year.'you thought to yourself.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey~~~ So,do you like this chapter? I know its really short but bare with me,this is only the beginning.Don't worry there are more to come.So click on the subscribe button up there for more updates!I'll be updating everyday. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE

&

COMMENT

 

^_____________^