CHAPTER 7

Falling For The Bully

 

 

L’s P.O.V

 

I saw _____ standing by her locker.She was reading a book.Tsk,so nerdy but she looks cute when sh’e reading.I walk over to her and cover her eyes with my hands. “Guess who am I.If you get it wrong,you are gonna get tickled until you laugh your head off.” “I know its you Myungsoo oppa.” She said as she giggled and turned around to face me. “Correct!But I’m still gonna tickle you.Tickle,tickle,tickli,tickle.” “Oppa…hahah…stop it….” I let out a chuckle and stop tickling her. “Arasso.Let’s get to class.”

 

 

Sehun’s P.o.V

 

I saw ____ by her locker and I wanted to walk to her but then I saw L approaching her.He then covered _____ eyes.I thought he was gonna bully ____ but instead,she was smiling to him.I quickly hide behind the wall and eavesdrop them.

 

____ was calling L by his real name but L doesn’t let anyone call him that.WTF! I heard _____ called him ‘oppa’!! She never call me oppa before eventhough I’m her best friend and also older than her by a few months but she called the guy who always bullies her ‘oppa’!! What the hell is going on here?!?!

 

They’re even laughing and talking happily together. ___ hold hands!!I better head to class too and ask ___ what’s going on between her and L.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

I walk into the class with L,I mean Myungsoo oppa.I smiled to him and got to my seat.I saw Sehun walking into class but he doesn’t look as bubbly as he always does,he looks rather pissed.I tried to talk to him. “Hey Sehunnie,what’s wrong?” He then answered me furiously,”What’s wrong?!I should be the one asking you whats wrong!Why were you and L so lovey-dovey just now and what’s with ‘Myungsoo oppa’? I mean,you’ve never called me oppa before but you call him,the one who always mess with you ‘oppa’ and not me,your bestest friend in the whole wide world ‘oppa’!!

 

“Whoa!Calm your ,Sehun!!Okay,I’ll tell you everything.My English teacher got me to tutor L I went to his house last night to tutor him.We kinda talked and got to know each other.We got along pretty well.You know,L’s really not a bad person,you just have to get to really kow him.”

 

Sehun just sat there and stare at me for like 5 seconds,then he started to talk again.”Wow.Interesting story there.The guy bullies the girl tutor the guy.The next thing you know,they’ve become good friends.” “Exactly!I’m glad you understand Sehunnie.”I said as I patted his head and he pinch my nose.We’re okay again.

 

After school,me and Sehun went out to get bubble tea.I had to treat him bubble tea to make it up to him.Sehunnie really loves bubble tea.