CHAPTER 4

Falling For The Bully

 

A week has pass since your first day in Woolim High.L had been teasing and bullying you eversince that day when you both talked.You hate him so much.Sehun will always be there for you when L is bullying you.You are glad that you have a friend like him.

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

"Hey _____ ~ what's this?" L snatched my English essay away from my hand."Yah!Give it me back!!" I tried to take it from him but couldn't.I was too short. "Wow,7 pages.You really are a nerd ____." L teased me.Suddenly,Sehun came from L's back and snatch back my essay."Yah,Kim Myung Soo!Stop messing with _____!" Sehun shouted at L's face. L scoffed and said,"Well if it isn't the guardiaan angel of ____,Sehun.Why are you always helping this nerd anyways?".

 

 

The bell rang so we have to get back to class.Urgh,its English class,which means more bullying and teasing from L.Sehun has a different class so there's no one there to help me.L was secretly teasing me without the teacher's notice.I just sat there and held on.

 

*Kriiiiinnggg* Yes!Finally,I can leave this hell."______ and Myungsoo,both of you stay.I would like to have a few words with you two." I started to panic.Are we in trouble?? After everyone left,me and L walk our way to the teacher. "Mr. Kim,your english is really bad.Do you know that?Look at your essay.Its just one page and its not even full!" The teacher scolded L.He looked at L then he started to talk again "You are hopeless now.I'm gonna get someone to tutor you." L look up to the teacher and give him a are-you-kidding-me look."Who?"L asked.

 

The teacher turned to me. "____." Both me and L looked at each other with a shocked face then back at the teacher."What?!?!" We asked at the same time."That has been decided so no buts." He packed his stuff and walked out of the class.

 

Both me and L were left dumbfounded.After a while,we walked out of the class."So when are we gonna start?" I ask him."You sound excited." L said with a smirk."No I'm not!"I denied.Then L held out his hand and ask "Give me your cellphone."I took out my cell and handed it to him.He pressed a few buttons and gave it back to me."I just gave you my numbe." Then his phone rang."Now I have yours too.I'll call you when I'm free okay.See ya." With that,he walked away.

 

"Hey ____ what are you staring at?"Sehun pops out of no where."Nothing,Let's go." I answered him."Ok!" he said and put his hands on my shoulders as we walk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hope you guys like this chapter.You are gonna be Myungsoo's tutor now.Isn't it great....hahaha.Subscribe for more updates okay.There'll be an update tomorrow so be prepared. ^__^

 

 

You! Don't forget to subscribe comment,ok!

 

 

 

 

 

 

For now,please enjoy this picture of Myungsoo being all y and hot.

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo's throwing hearts! Catch them quick!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bye-bye ^^