CHAPTER 8

Falling For The Bully

 

Your P.O.V

 

After getting bubble tea with Sehun,I walk straight home.I saw a familiar figure sitting on a swing at a playground near my house.I decided to walk over to get a clearer view.It was L.

 

“Myungsoo?What are you doing here?” He looked upto me and answered, “Oh hey ____!I was waiting for you.” “Waiting for me?Is there something that I can do for you?” I said as I walk over to sit on the swing next to him.

 

“Umm,I saw Sehun freaking out just now and I kinda heard my name.Did I do something wrong?” “Oh that.Don’t worry,it’s just a misunderstanding.H e was just curious of why you and I are suddenly so close.” “Ah…I see.”

 

I saw him let out a sigh of relief. “He has the right to ask though because you were always bullying and teasing me.Then all of a sudden,you’re Mr. Nice Guy.” I said to Myungso & he let out a chuckle “Good point there.”

 

*a few seconds of silence* Myungsoo started to talk to break the silence, “Umm… _____ ah,I’m sorry for always messing with you and giving you a really hard time.” Myungsoo apologized to me sincerely.I was touched. “Its okay,coz now you’re Mr Nice Guy..hehehe..” We both let out a laugh.

 

“We’re in a playground now right?So let’s play!!” L said as he got up from his swing.He went behind me and pushed me & the next thing I knew was that I felt like flying.After playing the sing,we went to play the slide and then the see-saw.We then ran around the whole playground chasing each other.

 

Me and Myungsoo started to grew tired.We plop ourself on the grass. “Ah… I feel like a kid again!” L said happily. “And you will always be.” I said as I pinch his fat cheeks.He then pinch my cheeks too.We let go our hands off the cheeks and laughed.

 

We were just sitting there quietly then L’s hand reach out and took off my glasses. “You look more beautiful this way.” L said to me whole-heartedly. I just sat there and stare at him.L was also staring back at me.His eyes was looking right straight into my eyes.He leaned his face closer to mine.His eyes shifted from my eyes to my lips.He came closer and closer then I felt his lips on mine.

 

I was surprised that I actually kissed him back.The kiss was gentle and sweet.He nibbled on my bottom lips to ask for entrance.I slightly open my mouth a little.He slid his tongue in my mouth.He roamed his tongue all over my mouth.The kiss became more and more passionate.

 

He slowly pulled back breaking the kiss to get some air.He lean his forehead on mine.Both of us were breathing rapidly.He then looked up to face me and said, “____ ah,I love you.” He sudden confession was really sweet and I love him too so I answered him, “I love you too,Myungsoo yah~”

 

After our confessions,I went into Myungsoo’s embrace and we just sat there and watch the sun set.