CHAPTER 3

Falling For The Bully

 

 

*riiiiiiinnggg*the school bell rang.It was free period.Sehun took you for a tour around the school.Both of you had a lot of fun.The two of you talked happily.You told him about your past and he listened carefully.After for about like half an hour,free period was over.You and Sehun have different classes to attend so both of you went seperate ways

 

 

Your P.O.V

 

I went to English class,by myself,because Sehun has other classes to attend.I entered the class,I found an empty seat so went over and sat there.The teacher came in and started teaching.While I was copying down some notes,I heard the teacher scolding someone."Kim Myung Soo,you are late again!!" I look at the door and I found L. "Go find yourself an empty seat!"The teacher scolded him again.

 

He's walking towards my direction.I then realised that there are no seats left other than the seat beside me.Oh crap!He's gonna sit beside me.No,I don't want him to sit beside me.Andwaaeeee......and *plop*.There he is sitting right next to me.

 

There's nothing I can do but sigh. *Sigh* Oh my gosh,I sigh to loud.I turn to my side to see if L heard it.Yup,there he is staring at me.I quickly turn my head."Is there a problem?"L asked.I immediatly answer him."Uh..no,no,no!"I stuttered.I didn't realised that I said it a little bit too loud so I got scolded by the teacher.

 

"Pabo."I scolded myself and pouted.Suddenly,I heard a laugh.It was L.He looks better when he laugh,rather then showing his usual pokerface all the time.

 

 

L's P.O.V

 

This girl is kinda cute.The way she scolds herself and that pout.Haha,its so adorable.Wait!What am I saying?How can I possibly say that a nerd like her is cute?Whats wrong with me?I shaked off those thoughts of that nerd.

 

What's her name again?I'll ask,"Hey nerd,what's your name again?" "Park _____ ."She answered without looking at me.Am I that horrifying that she can't even look at me? Anyways,she looks fun.I think she can be my new toy.I shall everyday.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


So you just had your very first conversation with L.He's gonna tease you everyday now.Haha,be prepared!

 

 

Subscribe for more updates and also don't be shy to leave a Comment

 

^______^