Welcome back to South Korea

June 28

 

Jongup had stopped drinking and locking himself, thanks to Yongguk. He still hasn't moved on about your death but he discovered a new purpose of his life: dancing. He tagged Zelo along. He now owns a dance studio and he's a dance insructor who gives dance workshop to kids who are interested in dancing. He, Zelo, and your mom visit 'your' grave from time to time.
 
=YOUR SIDE=
 
You guys finally arrived at Jeju Island, this is were you'll spend the 1st week of your vacation.
 
"Ah~ at last! The scent of Korea!" Daehyun said.
"Oppa loves to be in Korea so much." you chuckled at him.
"I just miss being here. I feel like I'll die in America." Daehyun joked and helped you with the luggage.
 
The two of you walked hand-in-hand and we're about to enter your room.
 
"Yah, yah! Who said you're sharing a room with my sister?" Himchan said.
"What? Can't I?" Daehyun said.
"No, I don't want to." Himchan said.
"Why~?!" Daehyun whined.
"Mom said I should take care of her." 
"It's not like I'm gonna hurt her."
"Ah, sirheo! Who knows what you might do to her! I can't allow that."
"Oppa thinks so dirty." you said.
"You'll be in the same room with Youngjae and I'll stay with my sister..Now, go.." Himchan shooed Daehyun.
"Arasseo." Daehyun scoffed.
"I guess we'll be roommates." Youngjae said.
 
=IN YOUR ROOM=
 
"Oppa, why didn't you just let us be in the same room. We don't have any plans on doing what your dirty mind thinks." you joked.
"Aish~ are you choosing him over your own brother?" Himchan said.
"A-ani...it's not like that...it's just..we barely have some alone time together." you pouted.
"That's what I mean..Anything could happen when you're ALONE with him..I'm just taking care of you..I hope you understand me, baby sis." he winked and started unpacking.
"Baby sis? Where did you get that? Haha, I completely understand you, oppa." You smiled. "I'll just go out to the shore.." you said.
"Sure. Be careful. Don't get lost." he said.
"Ne, oppa." you said and left the room.
 
=DAEJAE ROOM=
 
"Aish~ why didn't just Himchan-hyung let us be in the same room! It's not like I'm gonna do something to her. That dirty-minded hyung!" Daehyun said unpacking their things.
"Haha, hyung is over-protective to HIS sister." Youngjae joked.
"Yeah, he wasn't even that protective to the real Hyemin before." Daehyun said.
"Maybe it's part of the act? Haha.." Youngjae said.
"I don't know. He should just let us. We might be always together, but we don't have some alone time that much. I would like to at least spend this vacation with her." Daehyun said.
"Finally~ it slipped out from your mouth!" Youngjae shouted.
"What?" Daehyun didn't get what Youngjae meant.
"You finally admitted your feelings for her!!" Youngjae teased.
"I...uh..." Daehyun can't utter a word.
"Don't you ever use the excuse that it's just all part of the act." Youngjae glared at Daehyun. "Actually, we had a feeling that she could help you move on. And I guess it worked!" he continued.
"I only love Hyemin...the real Hyemin.." Daehyun lowered his head..
"I know...but you love the new Hyemin too..Don't deny it anymore.. There's nothing wrong to fall in love with her. The real Hyemin is gone, and do you think she would like you to be alone forever? Open your heart, you can love the new Hyemin without changing your love for the real Hyemin." Youngjae smiled.
"But...I'm not yet ready.." Daehyun said.
"Not yet? It's been years since she died and you're still not ready? I don't think so..You're ready but you're just scared that this girl would leave you too.. Am I right?" Youngjae asked. Daehyun nodded.
"Even though these are all lies, I'm pretty sure you're not acting in front of her..You're showing her the real you..But why can't you kiss her anyway?" Youngjae asked.
"H-how did you know that?" Daehyun was shocked on how Youngjae knew about that.
"Well, Hyemin got curious why don't you kiss her so she asked me. Don't you know how hard it was to lie and make up a story?!" Youngjae said.
"Hahaha...sorry.. Well, I was so confused with my feelings those times to the point that I thought it's wrong if I kiss her." Daehyun said.
"Do you love her? Tell me the turth.." Youngjae asked.
"Y-yes..." Daehyun blushed.
"Then show her that you really love her. Move on. Do what your heart tells you to." Youngjae encouraged him.
"Wow, you're expert when it comes to love problems." Daehyun joked.
"Of course, I am. Hahaha." Youngjae laughed.
"I'll just go out to have some fresh air.." Daehyun stood up.
"Okay.."
*Now that Daehyun is in love with her, I'm scared that Hyemin would remember her past. I don't want to be selfish, but I don't want Daehyun to get hurt again. I hope she will never remember her past. Mianhae, Hyemin-ah.* Youngjae thought.
 
=OUTSIDE=
 
*I never thought someone could make me fall in love again. Please don't leave me too..* Daehyun saw you walking by the seashore..
 
You sat on the shore to watch the water wave peacefully. Suddenly, you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist from behind.
"I love you." he whispered to your ear. Without looking behind, you clearly know who owns that voice. You looked at him to see Daehyun resting his head on your shoulder, still hugging you from behind.
"I love you too, oppa." you told him. He smiled.
"You'll never leave me, right?" he asked.
"Of course, I will never leave oppa. Why would I?" you were confused with his sudden question.
"Nothing." he said and kissed your cheek.
*Did he just....kiss my cheek?* you held your cheeks which is turning into crimson. Your lips curved into a huge smile.
Daehyun released you from his hug and sat beside you. He noticed you smiling to yourself.
"Omo~ are you blushing?" he teased and cupped your face with his hands.
"A...aniya..." you looked away. He chuckled and thought of teasing you more so he neared his face to you and called your attention.
"Hyemin-ah~" he called. When you turned your head to look at him, you gulped on how your faces are so near. His forehead and nose were touching yours. You tried to back away but he held your head so you couldn't move.
"O-oppa.." you felt your cheeks heating up.
"Let's stay like this for a while.." he closed his eyes and smiled.
"Oppa.." you called.
"Hm?"
"I was just curious why-" you were cut off when a pair of lips met yours. Your eyes shot wide open.
*Kya~ is this real? Am I dreaming?* you smiled in the kiss and kissed him back. You wrapped you arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around your waist. After a moment of kissing, you two held hands and you rested your head on his shoulder. You stayed there like that for a while.
 
=HIMCHAN POV=
 
*Knock knock*
"come in." I said.
"Hyung, can we talk?" Youngjae peeked in. I looked up.
"About Daehyun and Hyemin.." he continued.
"What about them?" I asked him.
"Well, Daehyun...he's now in love with Hyemin for real...I'm scared that.."
"Hyemin will remember everything?" I finished his sentence. He nodded.
"If that happens, Daehyun would get hurt..again.." he said.
"Don't you think that Hyemin's fiance is suffering as much as Daehyun did? Or probably worse.." I said.
"Hyung..."
"Youngjae-ah, if Hyemin ever remembers everything, it's her choice whether who she'll pick...We can't avoid the fact that one is really going to get hurt..it is either Daehyun or her fiance..She can't pick both of them.." I explained.
 
=END OF POV=
 
The 4 of you stayed in Jeju Island for a week. You and Daehyun went out most of the time and Himchan didn't mind. You feel so fluttered that Daehyun kissed you everytime; he always gave you goodnight kisses before you go to sleep. You will spend the last week of your vacation in Seoul. You're planning to go to Namsan and Han River, as Daehyun wanted.
 
On the way to Seoul, Himchan was sitting on the passenger's seat while the other 3 were sitting on the back seat; you were in between Daehyun and Youngjae, asleep on Daehyun's shoulder. The car finally came to a stop in front of an apartment owned by Himchan's family, it is where they live in Korea before.
 
"Daehyun, here's the key to the door. Carry Hyemin inside. Youngjae and I will take care of our things." Himchan gave the key to Daehyun.
 
Daehyun opened the front door first and carefully lifted you from the car so you wouldn't wake. He brought you to the room of Himchan's real sister. After unpacking, the 3 boys were talking in the living room.
 
"Hyung, can I now share a room with Hyemin? PLEASE?" Daehyun begged.
"Alright, you can." Himchan finally agreed.
"Yes! Thank you, hyung!!" Daehyun happily said.
"But don't you dare to tou-"
"Yes, I promise." Daehyun cut Himchan off.
"Youngjae, you can use my room. I'll use my parents' room." Himchan said.
"Okay, hyung." Youngjae agreed.
 
It was almost night time so the three of them washed up and went to their respective rooms. Daehyun entered the room to see you still peacefully sleeping, he lay down beside you. He stared at your sleeping face and carressed your cheek. "Good night, I love you." He kissed your forehead and pulled you in a hug to sleep.