Fooled by Lies

June 28

 

=AJUSSI AND AJUMMA SIDE=
 
Ajussi: Why did you say we're her parents?!
Ajumma: What do you want me to say?! We don't know anything about the kid.
Ajussi: What shall we do? She has an amnesia.
Ajumma: I actually have an idea.
Ajussi: What is it?
Ajumma: We're going to America next month, right? What if we make her believe that we're her parents and bring her with us?
Ajussi: Are you crazy?! No way!
Ajumma: We don't know anything about the kid. We have no choice. It's better than leaving her here with no one by her side and remembering nothing.
Ajussi: *sigh* Fine. But what about her family?
Ajumma: Let's ask for help to find them while we're in America.
 
After the next 2 days, you woke up. Your head hurts. You saw an ajumma in front of you, asleep; You wake her to ask.
 
"Excuse me? Where am I? Who am I? Why can't I remember anything?" your sight was blurry.
"Ah, you're awake. You're in the hospital; You got hit by a car and have an amnesia. You're name is Kim Hyemin." the ajumma said.
"Oh~ is that so? Are you my mother? Where is appa?" you asked.
"Yes, I am. Your father went to buy some food. By the way, we're going to America next month. Your oppa went first, so he can find a job." she smiled.
"Oppa?" you asked.
"Yes, you have an older brother. He's name is Kim Himchan. You'll meet him as soon as we arrive there." she said.
"Wuah~ I have an oppa! How old is he?" you were excited hearing that you have an oppa.
"He's 4 years older than you, 28 years old." she said.
"Oh...uhm...eomma..." 
"Ne?"
"Who gave me this ring? Do I....have a...boyfriend?" you awkwardly asked.
*aigo~ poor kid. She's already engaged. Why should she suffer this kind of life. I feel so sorry for her family and fiance.* the ajumma thought.
"Eomma?" you called her attention.
"Oh? ah...yeah..you have...He's good friends with your oppa. Now, you should take a rest first. The doctor said that you shouldn't stress your mind." she said. *I need to talk to Himchan* she thought and went out of your room to dial Himchan's phone..
 
=HIMCHAN DAEHYUN YOUNGJAE SIDE=
 
"I wanna go back to Korea~" Daehyun whined.
"It has just been 2 weeks and you're already homesick? You shouldn't have come here in the first place." Youngjae said.
"I don't like here~ I can't speak in English!!! It's hard, you know?" he kept whining.
"At first, I was like that too. But I got used to it. Anyway, why did you come here if you don't want to?" Youngjae asked.
"It was actually our plan to live and start a new life here after my sister died. My parents asked me to go first so I can already find a job, and I decided to bring Daehyun along with me." Himchan explained. Daehyun nodded.
"Oh..." was all Youngjae said.
"Since Daehyun became my sister's boyfriend, I treated him as my brother too.." Himchan continued.
"I miss her.." Daehyun suddenly blurted out.
"Is it alright if I ask what happened to her?" Youngjae asked.
"She had a cancer...she's too weak and cannot fight the disease anymore, so she died....on her birthday.." Himchan explained.
"Which is my birthday too...I will never forget that.." Daehyun added, tears forming in his eyes.
"Oh...sorry...that must have hurt you guys...alot.." Youngjae apologized.
"It was our birthday and I planned to propose to her that day even though she's in the hospital but....she left me..." Daehyun started crying.
"Daehyun really is a nice guy. That's why I trust him and treat him as part of my family. He still loved my sister so much even though she had a cancer. He took care of her everytime. No doubt why my sister loved him too, but unfortunately she couldn't stay longer." Himchan said.
"You're amazing, Daehyun-ah! Hyemin's lucky to have you. " Youngjae tried to comfort Daehyun. Himchan's phone suddenly rang.
"Oh, it's mom!" Himchan answered the phone.
"Himchan-ah! We have a problem!" his mother started.
"What is it?"
"Your appa accidentally hit a young lady while driving; she has a amnesia right now. Unfortunately, she doesn't have any ID nor her phone in her bag so we don't have any idea about her. Your father and I decided to tell her that we're her parents and will bring her with us when we come there. We don't have any choice but to do that, we can't just leave her here remembering nothing. I named her after your sister, Hyemin. Please be good to her and treat her like she's your real sister, uh? By the way, tell Daehyun-ah that I need to talk to him when we arrive there." 
"That's a long story...OK, mom. I understand. Please tell appa to drive carefully next time or I won't let him drive again...ever! I feel so sorry for that young lady. Her family must be so worried of her right now. I'll hang up now, take care! Bye! Saranghae~" Himchan said.
"what did she say?" Daehyun asked. Himchan explained everything to Daehyun and Youngjae.
"WHAT?!" Daehyun adn Youngjae said in unison.
"I feel so sorry for the girl...but you're mom's right..it's better to take care of her rather than leave her there." Youngjae said.
"BUT WHY DID THEY NAME HER 'HYEMIN'?!" DAehyun said.
"Oh, I almost forgot! Mom said that she needs to talk to you." Himchan said.
"Why?"
"I don't know.." Himchan shrugged.
 
[A/N: You can ask me some questions if you're confused. Here are some clarifications: You're Choi Jaekyung, Zelo is your younger bro, Jongup is your boyfriend, Yongguk is Jongup's bestfriend. After the accident, You're Kim Hyemin(the name of the ajumma's daughter who died of cancer; she named you after her.), Himchan will be your oppa, Daehyun will be your boyfriend, Youngjae is Daehyun's bestfriend.]