Jung Daehyun

June 28

 

 
Morning came, you opened your eyes. Your bed is so relaxing..too big for you, but you didn't care..it's so soft and comfortable. You got up and went out of your room. (A/N: Your family is rich and your house is very big.)
 
"Himchan-oppa? Eomma? Appa?" you called...no response..you tried to call them again but still no response..you're not yet used to the house because it's too big..
*WHere are they?* you thought....you're parents' room door opened.
"Oh, appa! Good morning~ where you going?" you asked.
"Good morning too, my dear. Appa is going to work." he said.
"Already? We just arrived yesterday. I'm pretty sure you're tired, why won't you take a rest just for a day?" you suggested.
"I can't. I have a lot of things to do..Don't worry, when I get to find a free time, we'll go anywhere you want, ok?" he said.
"Jinjja?? Yey~ ok, appa!!" you happily said.
"I have to go now..by the way, your mom said she'll introduce you to someone. They're in the living room." your appa said and kissed your forehead before he leave.
"uh...ok..Bye appa! Take care!!" you said.
 
After your father left, you went downstairs to the living room *I wonder who will mother introduce me to.* you thought. You stopped when you saw your mom in the living room talking to a guy. *Omo, who's that? He looks so handsome. Is he my......boyfriend?* you blushed at the thought. You saw Himchan caught you, he was with anotheer guy, maybe their friend. You hurriedly hide and went back to your room to get changed.
 
=HIMCHAN POV=
 
"Eomma, this is Youngjae. He's our friend and workmate here in America." I introduced Youngjae to mom.
"Annyeonghaseyo~ it's very nice to meet you, auntie." Youngjae greeted her.
"Aigo~ such a good-looking guy. You can just call me 'mom' like Daehyun does. Nice to meet you, dear." mom said.
"Ne, eomeoni." Youngjae agreed.
"Uhm, can I have some alone time with Daehyun? I just need to tell him something." mom asked.
"Sure, mom." Youngjae and I left them for a while. While going to the garden, we passed by the stairs and I saw Hyemin. I think she was shocked that I saw her so she ran back to her room.
 
=END OF HIMCHAN POV=
 
Daehyun: "Mom, is there a problem?"
Mom: "Oh nothing much. It's just about Hyemin, the girl we brought here. I wanna ask some help."
Himchan: "Excuse me?" he interrupted so they looked at him. "Eomma, Hyemin's already awake." he continued.
Mom: "Oh ok, thank you for telling me." she said and Himchan left. "You already know what happened right?" she continued the conversation with Daehyun. Daehyun nodded.
"I know this is very hard to ask, but can you be her boyfriend?"
Daehyun: "eomma..."
Mom: "I know..it's hard..I'm not forcing you anyway."
Daehyun: "I...I'll try.." he forced a smile. *Hyemin's gone. I have to try to move on.* he thought.
Mom: "Really? Thank you so much Daehyun-ah!! I really owe you alot. You're such a nice guy!!" 
 
"Eomma~ good morning!" you called.
*She's.....pretty...* Daehyun thought.
"Oh, Hyemin-ah! You're awake. Good morning too." your mom kissed your cheek.
"Eomma, who is he?" you whispered to your mom but loud enough for Daehyun to hear. He chuckled at your cuteness.
"Ah, he's Jung Daehyun. The one who gave you that ring; your boyfriend." she pointed at your finger.
*OMO~ maybe that's the reason why my heartbeat was so fast the time I saw him. He actually is my boyfriend.* you're blushing as you thought.
"Hyemin-ah, how are you? I know you can't remember me, but I missed you so much." he tried to sound casual and hugged you.
"I miss you too?" you laughed, not sure what to say; you hugged him back.
"I guess I'll leave you two to talk." she said and left. She did a 'Fighting!' to Daehyun. You awkwardly sat beside him.
"Daehyun, right?" you asked, making sure it's his name. He nodded.
"Who's the guy oppa was with?" you asked. He knows you're referring to Youngjae.
"Oh, he's Youngjae. Yoo Youngjae. He's our friend and workmate." he explained.
"Oh.." your mouth formed an 'o' shape.
"Why? Don't tell me you like him the time you saw him. I know you can't remember anything but you have a boyfriend." he joked.
"Ahahahaha, ani...I was just curious..is oppa jealous?" you blushed when you realized you just called him oppa. He blushed too.
"w...what if I am?" he continued joking around; he looked away to hide his red face. 
"Aigo~ oppa is so cute when he's jealous. You don't have to be, you're the only one for me." you pinched his cheeks. His heartbeat started to beat fast when you said that.
"I really want to remember everything~ especially about you." you smiled at him.
*I don't want you to...WAIT...WHAT DID I JUST SAY!? DID I JUST SAY THAT TO HAVE HER ON MY OWN?! It's just the 1st meeting, I'm not falling for her! What's happening to you?! Daehyun-ah go back to your senses!!* he mentally slapped himself.
 
What you don't know, there are 2 guys watching the 2 of you: Himchan and Youngjae.
"Hyung~ they look so cute!!" Youngjae admiring the two of you.
"Even that girl isn't my real sister, she can help Daehyun to move on." Himchan said. "But I'm scared once she remembers everything..." Himchan continued.
"About that....what if that happens?" Youngjae asked.
"I don't know...It's easy to explain everything to her...but to Daehyun, once he falls for her, that would be hard for him." Himchan said. They shrugged the thought off, hoping that it won't happen and continued to watch you two. You and Daehyun talked there to get to know more of each other. Though Daehyun knows these are all lies, he can't help but to be happy with you. He doesn't know why, but the emptiness in his heart is now filled.