A New Start

June 28

                                                                            

 

"So where are you going to stay, Jaekyung?" Yongguk asked.
"Oh..yeah..about that...I don't know.." you looked at your mom and at Mrs Kim..
"Here comes the exciting part." Youngjae said.
"Can I suggest? Well, our house is pretty much big, we can live all together. What do you think?" Mrs Kim said.
"Woah~ I want to live in a big house!!!" Zelo said.
"Aigo~ that's too much of your kindness." Mrs Choi said.
"Ani. It's fine with us. Plus, we're all a family now, right?" Mrs Kim said.
"Mom, let's just stay with them. The more the merrier." you said.
"I won't be staying with you guys, I have to stay with my parents." Yongguk said.
"Okay, you can just come over anytime you want, hyung." Himchan said.
"Sure. I'll go first then. Bye." Yongguk bowed and left.
"What about you, Jongup? Are you going with us or are you going back to your house?" Mrs Choi asked.
"I'll be going with you guys for now. I miss Jaekyung." he said.
"Ooh~ I guess we'll have a tough competition here." Youngjae said.
"Let's go now! Himchan, go and get your things in the apartment and follow us to our house, okay? Daehyun and Youngjae, help Himchan." Mrs Kim said and they obeyed.
 
=KIM FAMILY's HOUSE=
 
Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun have arrived too.
 
"This house is so big!" Mrs Choi exclaimed.
"Wuah~ it's so big!!! Noona, your house in America must be bigger than this." Zelo said.
"Well, yeah. It's slightly bigger than this." you said.
"We have 5 rooms here and each room has a bathroom." Mr Kim stated.
"One room for me and my husband, one for Mrs Choi and Junhong, one for Jaekyung, one for Himchan and Jongup, and one for Daehyun and Youngjae." Mrs Kim said.
 
All of you fixed your things in each of your room, then after eating dinner, all of you washed up and get ready to bed.
 
*KNOCK KNOCK* someone knocked on you door. You opened it to see Jongup.
 
"Hey, can I sleep over here just tonight?" he asked you.
"Is it alright with Himchan-oppa?" you asked him.
"Yeah, I already told him." he said.
"Okay." you opened the door wide so he can enter your room. What you don't know is, Daehyun saw both of you.
 
=DAEJAE ROOM=
 
"It hurts." Daehyun said.
"I guess the next story will be about Daehyun vs Jongup." Youngjae laughed.
"Yah! You're not helping!" Daehyun said.
"Sorry. But seriously, it's a battle between the two of you. To win Jaekyung's heart." Youngjae said.
"But why? Of all people, why Jongup? He's my friend, I can't compete against him." Daehyun said.
"Anyone can battle against each other when it comes to winning a girl's heart." Youngjae said.
"Aish~ why did I fall in love with her? I should have just fell in love with you instead. Ahahaha." Daehyun joked.
"You're disgusting!!! Get out of my room!!" Youngjae said.
"Your room? It's OUR room." Daehyun smirked.
"Ew~ Are you a gay?!?!" Youngjae said.
"Of course not! Are you crazy? Just go to sleep. Good night." Daehyun said.
"You're the weird one here. Good night." Youngjae said. And both of them went to sleep.
 
=YOUR ROOM=
 
You and Jongup are lying on your bed, facing each other.
 
"I thought I was dreaming.." he carressed your cheek. "Don't you know how much it hurts when we believed that you died. I thought I went crazy when I saw you earlier..but it was real! I'm very happy...to know that you're not really dead..and you can remember me..you still love me, right?" he asked. You nodded.
"So much..I love you so much!" you smiled.
"I miss you...alot! I miss you..your smile..your laugh..your stare..your hugs..your..lips.." his face was nearing yours...he kissed your lips and you kissed back..a long passionate kiss..
*How I miss his kisses* you thought and broke the kiss. "I miss you too." you smiled.
"I'm glad you're still wearing our engagement ring." he held up your hand.
"Well, when I had an amnesia, mom...I mean..my 2nd mom..told me that Daehyun gave me this." you said.
"About Daehyun..What will you do about him?" he asked.
"Oh, yeah! I almost forgot about that..Well I...I don't know...I can't leave him just like that.." you lowered your head..
"Don't tell me-"
"Yeah..I do..I do have feelings for him too..I'm sorry.." you said, not looking into his eyes.
"Are you choosing him over me?"
"No! It's not like that..I love you...but I love him too..I don't want to hurt any of you..I don't know who to choose.." you said.
"Choose me..I am the guy who you really love.." he said with pleading eyes.
"I know..but this is fate..I got hit by a car..brought to America..met a new family..fell in love with a new guy...then now, my memory got back...and I'm confused."
"Sorry.." he suddenly said. "I won't force you to decide now..I'm scared that you might faint again." he chuckled and kissed your forehead..
"Thank you, oppa. I hope you understand me."
"Let's go to sleep. Good night." he pulled you in a hug.
"Good night." you slept in his embrace.
 
The next morning, you were awaken by a good smell of frying eggs..You smiled at the sight of Jongup sleeping..
 
"Oppa..Ireona.." you whispered to his ear.
"Hm...Good morning, babe." he pecked on your lips.
"Good morning." you chuckled. "Let's wash up and go downstairs." you continued.
 
As you go down, you saw your two moms preparing breakfast.
 
"Good morning, moms." you kissed their cheeks.
"Good morning, mom and Mrs Kim." Jongup greeted.
"Oh, you're awake. Good morning." your mom said.
"Good morning, guys. Aigo, Jongup-ah, just call me mom." Mrs Kim said.
"Ne, mom." he smiled.
"Where is appa?"" you asked.
"Oh, he went to his office here in Seoul...to inform his boss that he'll be transferring here in Korea again." Mrs Kim said.
"Oh~ what do we have for breakfast?" you asked.
"Fried rice and egg..we have pancakes too..and hot chocolate drink." your mom said.
"Wow, you prepared alot." Jongup said. "It smells delicious! It makes me become more hungry.." he continued.
"Of course, it is. Now, help us prepare here..Jaekyung dear, wake the others up." Mrs Kim ordered.
"Ne." you went upstairs.
 
You wake Zelo first.
"Zelo-yah..wake up, baby bro." you shook him.
"Hhmm...I still want to sleep..the bed is so soft.." he faced the other side.
"Yah, how could you ignore your noona like that." you pretended to be mad.
"Zelo is wide awake. Good morning, noona!" he suddenly sat up like a robot. You chuckled at him.
"Go wash up. Breakfast is ready. I'll wake the others up." you ruffled his hair.
"Understood, noona."
 
You went to wake Himchan next.
"Oppa..wake up...breakfast is ready.." you tugged his blanket.
"Oh, good morning. Did you cook?" he sat up and rubbed his eyes.
"Ani..moms did.."
"Oh, ok. Have you...talked to Jongup?" he asked and motioned you to sit beside him on his bed.
"Y-yeah..Everything is fine now..I have all of my family with me..and I wish we'd be like this forever..but love matters...I can't choose between Daehyun and Jongup right now..I need time.." you said.
"Aigo~ my poor sister..needs to get through alot of problems.."
"Gwaenchanha..at least I have my whole family with me..my family who will help me through all my problems." you smiled.
"Aw..you're so sweet.." he pinched your cheeks.
"Of course, I am..Haha.." you merong at him.
"Let's go..the food is waiting.." he ruffled your hair.
"Ne."
 
Lastly, Daehyun and Youngjae. You went to Youngjae's bed first.
 
"Oppa, wake up. Breakfast is ready." you shook him.
"Aish..go wake Daehyun first.." he faced his back to you.
"Why are people so lazy to wake up these days." you went to Daehyun's bed. He was all covered with his blanket. You shook him.
"Yah, Yoo Youngjae! Go away, I'm still sleepy." he said.
*He must've thought I was Youngjae.* you chuckled.
"Oppa, it's me. Wake up." you pulled the blanket off him. He doesn't have his shirt on.
"AH~ Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry." you covered your eyes and turned around.
"Wha-oh, HAHA! Look at Jaekyung, her face is so red!" Youngjae got up from your scream.
"Oppa!"
"Sorry, it was so hot last night." he said.
"I guess I have to leave you two.." Youngjae winked and left the room, left the door open.
"Let's go-" you were about to leave the room too, but Daehyun pulled you beside him and hugged you, lying on his bed.
"What are you doing? Let's go eat breakfast."
"Give me more 10 minutes." he whispered, eyes closed. You held his face and carressed his cheek.
"Am I that handsome? You've been staring at me." he joked.
"Haha, silly oppa." you jokingly slapped his face.
"Aw! That hurts!" he pouted.
"EH? That wasn't even a real slap." you said.
"Even though..it hurts! Make the pain go away!" he whined.
"Aigo, you just want a kiss, don't you?"
"Yes...a good morning kiss..haha.." he smiled.
"Haha..sirheo.." you merong at him.
"Aw come on...just one..*aegyo*"
"That doesn't work on me." you .
"Aish~ why do you tease me so much." he tickled you.
"Ah~ oppa! Stop! It tickles." you were laughing out loud.
"Sirheo..give me a kiss first."
"Arasseo...arasseo.." you said and he stopped. You kissed him on the cheek.
"Uhm..mom said to call the two of you.." Jongup suddenly entered.
"U-uh...n-ne.." you said then he left. Daehyun just stared at him.
"Let's go." you told Daehyun who put his shirt on and went downstairs with you.
 
=DINING ROOM=
 
"Wuah~ it's our first breakfast all together!" Mrs Kim clasped her hands.
"Enjoy your breakfast, everyone." your mom said.
 
After everyone has finished their food, you decided to help your moms to clean the kitchen. Meanwhile, Jongup asked Daehyun to talk with him in the garden..
 
"About Jaekyung, isn't it?" Daehyun asked.
"Daehyun, you're my friend. I can't fight against you just because of Jaekyung." Jongup said.
"I know that Jaekyung was originally yours, but I'm not giving up." he said.
"We're not rivals." Jongup stated.
"We are now. Jongup-ah, we might battle to win Jaekyung's heart, but our friendship will never change. Whoever loses should accept it, whoever wins should take care and make Jaekyung happy forever. Deal?" Daehyun lent his hand out.
"Deal." they shook hands.
 

 

(A/N: How's the story??? Sorry if it's not that beautiful but we hope you enjoyed it XDD..we're working on the sequel right now and we'll post it as soon as possible ^_^)