Life is Unpredictable

June 28

 

=ONE MONTH LATER=
 
Your condition is now better, you can walk but still can't remember anything. You and, what you believe, your family has now arrived in America.
 
(On phone)
 
Your 'new' mom(Mrs Kim/the ajumma): Himchan-ah, we already arrived. We're now here at the airport. We'll be home soon.
Himchan: Ok, mom. I'm getting ready. I can't wait to see you, I miss you and appa so much! And I'm excited to see my 'sister'. Take care on your way!
 
You: Eomma, who was that?
Mom: Oh, your brother. He said that he's excited to see you.
You: Ah~ I'm excited to see him too! My friends and everyone else!! I hope I can remember evrything soon.
Mom: Don't worry...you will... 
She faked a smile. *I feel like keeping you with me forever.* she thought.
 
=YOUR EOMMA AND ZELO SIDE=
 
Zelo: One month has passed and noona still hasn't comeback...
Mom: Zelo-yah..How many times do I have to tell you? Noona is gone...just accept it ok? She's now in heaven resting in peace..
Zelo: Eomma...trust me, noona is alive..I can feel it..it's not her..she didn't die..Once I get a job, I'll go find her.
Mom: Don't be so stubborn..
 
Your mom has accepted the fact that you're gone, but Zelo hasn't. Jongup, on the other hand, has always been locking himself in his room, always drunk. Since you died, he thinks that he has no reason to live.
 
Yongguk: Jongup-ah...stop..this isn't good for you...move on...
Jongup: Leave me alone..move on? How can I? Jaekyung's gone...I have no reason to live..everything's gone...ruined..my future plans..our wedding...it's all gone..if you really are my friend, you'll understand me..
Yongguk: I understand you...Being a good friend, I won't let you do things which aren't good for you. Do you think I'll let you get drunk all the time? And do you think Jaekyung will be happy to see you like this??
 
Jongup kept quiet...thinking..Yongguk's right..