No Way

June 28

"Are you the patient's parents?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, we are." the ajumma lied.
"I'm sorry to say this, but your daughter damaged her brain and will suffer of memory lost, amnesia. I'm advising you not to force her remember everything. She also injured her right leg, but no need to worry she will be able to walk again after 2 weeks." the doctor said.
"Is there any chance for her to remember everything?" the ajumma asked.
"We don't know. It depends. She might and she might not." the doctor said.
"Oh ok, thanks doctor." the ajumma thanked him.
 
=YOUR EOMMA AND ZELO SIDE=
 
"Zelo-yah, I'm getting worried. It's already pass 10PM and your noona is still not home. If she were ever late, she will contact us." your mom was worried.
"Eomma, noona is already engaged. She might be at Jongup-hyung's place." Zelo said.
"But why isn't she picking her phone?" your mother asked.
"Noona must have forgotten her phone at their office." he said.
*DING DONG*
"Oh! I guess it's already your noona! Go open the door." your mom said. Zelo went to open the door revealing Jongup.
"Oh hyung! What brings you here? Where's noona?" Zelo asked.
"What do you mean? Are you saying she's not here too? I went to ask if she already came home. She told me that she'll go to my house after her work, but it's already late at night and she's still not around." Jongup said in a panicked tone.
"What?! She's not with you?!" your mom started to panic.
"If she's not here...not with hyung...where is my noona?!?!" Zelo whined.
"Eotteohke?! What if something happened to her?? Let's go check her workplace if she's still there." your mom said. 
 
Your mom, Jongup and Zelo hurriedly went to your workplace even though it's a little far. While in the car...
"There's a building got burn in _________ (A/N: insert any place in S.Korea a little far from Seoul XD) by 6:45PM. 2 people survived but 3 people were found dead." the radio said.
"WHAT!?! In _________?!?! Jaekyung works there...I hope she survived..." Jongup became so nervous. Your mom and Zelo were about to cry, both were nervous too.
 
When they arrived, there were alot of people. They hurriedly went out of the car to find you. Jongup saw a familiar crying lady and went to ask her.
"Excuse me, aren't you Jieun's mom?" he asked.
"Yes, I am. You know my daughter?" she said crying.
"Yes, she's my fiance's bestfriend. Uh....why are you crying? Where's Jieun?" he asked. The lady lowered her head.
"She was left inside and died." the lady cried harder.
"I'm so sorry.. Do you know who survived?" he asked.
"Two guys survived." she managed to say.
*GUYS?!?!* Jongup thought. He felt his heart stopped beating and felt like his knees will drop..He went to your mom and Zelo to tell it.
"ANDWAE~ NOONA ISN'T DEAD! YOU'RE LYING! LET'S GO FIND HER! SHE'S INSIDE!!" Zelo went wild. Your mother tried to calm him down.
"I won't stop looking for her until I see a proof that she's really dead." Jongup said.
 
Suddenly, a man shouted. "Is Choi Jaekyung's family here?"
"Choi Jaekyung? It's noona!" Zelo shouted. They went to the man.
"I'm sorry but she's one of the workers died." the man showed them your 'dead body'
"How can you say it's her?" Jongup asked, not wanting to believe.
"Here's the ID she's wearing." the man showed.
"It's really noona....this can't be!!!" Zelo said who started to cry so as your mother and Jongup.
 
=FLASHBACK=
"Jieun-ah, let's go home together." you said.
"Mianhae Jaekyung-ah. I still have alot of work to do." she sadly said.
"Aw...is that so? I'll go first then, bye!" you said.
"Bye, take care!" Jieun waved at you.
 
"Oh, this is Jaekyung's, isn't it? She forgot her ID again." Kiyoung, one of your workmates, said. "Anyway, I'll just keep it and give it back tomorrow." She wore it around her neck. (A/N: She has her own ID in her bag, so she's only wearing yours.)
=END=
 
But they all thought it was your body, so they went home believing you're dead.