Searching

June 28

 

Before you leave Korea, Mrs Kim asked someone to help them find your identity and contact them once found. He's Mr Shin; Several months passed and he's still searching. He keeps searching around the area where you got hit. He has a picture of you and randomly asking people if they know the person.
 
"Hey, isn't that Jaekyung?" a guy suddenly asked.
"You know her?" Mr Shin asked.
"Yes, she's my friend." he said.
"Can I ask you more about her?" Mr Shin asked.
"Yeah, sure." he agreed. They went to talk to a nearby coffee shop.
"What is your name? What is your realtion to her?" Mr Shin asked.
"I'm Lee Chihoon, her friend and workmate." he introduced. Mr Shin asked him several questions and he answered it all.
 
Here are the informations he got:
 
NAME: CHOI JAEKYUNG
BIRTHDATE: 28th of JUNE, 24 years old
Lives in MYEONGDONG,SEOUL with her MOTHER and younger brother, CHOI JUNHONG.
ENGAGED to MOON JONGUP
 
"But unfortunately she died at such a young age. She didn't even get to marry." Chihoon continued.
"Died?" Mr Shin was confused.
"Yeah, our office got burn; she was left inside and died." he explained.
*So they thought she died.* Mr Shin thought. "How'd you know it was her?" he asked.
"Through her ID." Chihoon plainly replied.
"Can I know the names of your workmates?" Mr Shin asked.
"As I remember, I came home early that day. Jaekyung, Jieun, Kiyoung, Seulmi, Taejun and Jiho. 6 workers were left the time I went home, but in the news, they said it was only 5. If Taejun and Jiho survived; Jaekyung, Jieun and Seulmi died; it was probably Kiyoung who went home before the fire started." he said. Mr Shin asked some details about Kiyoung; after they talk, he thanked Chihoon and left.
*Maybe that's why she doesn't have her ID in her bag, she probably left it to that Kiyoung and thought it was her.* Mr Shin thought. 
 
He decided to go to Kiyoung's house to ask some informations. They said she hasn't come back since the office got burn; no news from her. She's missing. They can't find her; they already asked the police for help. Mr Shin felt so sorry to Kiyoung's family, as much as he want to tell them, he just can't. Kiyoung's is the one who died, not Jaekyung. He contacted Mrs Kim.
 
"Yeoboseyo?" the other line answered.
"Mrs Kim I found it." he said.
"Really?" she can't believe it.
"Yes, I'll mail the papers to your address in America." he said.
"Thank you so much, Mr Shin!" Mrs Kim thanked.
================================================================
 
During the several months, you and Daehyun were getting closer; Daehyun actually is confused with his feelings, confused whether he's falling for you for real; Youngjae would always but he would always deny it. You, on the other hand loves him so much, of course you believe he's your boyfriend. But there was one thing you were wondering of the most, he never kisses you. One day, you were alone with Youngjae and thought of asking him about what's bothering you.
 
"Youngjae-oppa, can I ask you something?"
"yeah, sure. What is it?"
"Well, I was just wondering why Daehyun-oppa doesn't kiss me...not even on the cheeks..was he really like that before?"
*OMG..How am I going to explain this.* Youngjae thought.
"Uhm...well...he does kiss you before..maybe he's just stressed out with his works these days...and...uh...Daehyun is a..uhm...romantic type of a guy, so maybe he's just finding a right time for that...you know..you're recovering from an accident...so he's not rushing things.." he tried hard to explain. *PHEW~ that was close..it's hard to lie and make up a story! Daehyun-ah, you're gonna pay for this.* he thought.
"Oh...that's why.." you nodded, believing what he said. "Stressed? Uhm...what about take a rest? Have two-week vacation? Let's go somewhere relaxing!" you suggested. Youngjae beamed at the thought.
"Yeah! That sounds good!" he said. Himchan suddenly enters the room.
"Oppa!! Youngjae-oppa and I thought of having a 2-week vacation." you said.
"For what?" Himchan asked.
"Well, you guys seem so stressed these days..you should take a rest for a while." you smiled.
"Uhm...I'll think about it.." he said.
"Aw, oppa. Please? *aegyo*" you pleaded.
"Ah~ arasseo, arasseo! You smart kid! Knows how to use her aegyo that I can't resist!" Himchan pinched your cheeks.
"Yey~!" you and Youngjae cheered.
 
Himchan went to Daehyun who was helping Mrs Kim cook dinner.
 
"Eomma, Youngjae and Hyemin want to have a 2-week vacation.." Himchan said.
"Vacation? I would like to!" Daehyun lit up upon hearing what Himchan said.
"It's fine with me..I also think that you guys should take a rest for a while." Mrs Kim said.
"But where?" Daehyun asked.
"Where do you want to?" Himchan asked back.
"Korea~! I wanna go back there! Jeju Island, Namsan tower, Han river..I miss those places!!" Daehyun said in excitement.
"You're paying the expenses." Himchan joked.
"WHAT!? WHY ME?!" Daehyun was shocked.
"Haha, silly Daehyunnie. He was just kidding, of course we'll pay for you guys." Mrs Kim said.
"But what about you and appa?" Himchan asked his mom.
"We'll have a vacation some other time. We're kind of busy these days." Mrs Kim said.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes, son. We'll be fine, don't worry." Mrs Kim reassured Himchan.
"When are we leaving?" Daehyun asked.
"Today is Wednesday...uhm...probably on Saturday.." Himchan said.
"Yeah~ I can't wait." Daehyun said.
"I'll go tell Hyemin and Youngjae." Himchan said and left the kitchen.
 
=BACK TO YOUR ROOM=
 
"Oppa~ what did eomma say?" you asked.
"She agreed. We'll be leaving on Saturday." Himchan said.
"Wait...where are we spending our vacation?" Youngjae asked.
"Korea...Daehyun wants to..." Himchan said.
"Sounds good to me." you clapped your hands.
"Yeah, me too." Youngjae said. The two of you were excited. Himchan chuckled at your childishness.
"Go down after few minutes. Dinner is almost done." Himchan said and left the room.
"Ne!" you and Youngjae said.
 
=DINNER TIME=
 
"Himchan-ah, take care of your sister when you're in Korea. Since you're the eldest, you're in charge of everything." Appa said.
"Ne, appa." Himchan obeyed.
"Oppa is the eldest...you're getting old." you joked. Himchan gave you a death glare and tickled you to death. You were laughing so hard and begged him to stop.
"Guys, stop. We're eating." Eomma said.
"Joesonghamnida." You and Himchan said and merong at each other.
"So Daehyun-ah, are you planning to take Hyemin on a date?" Youngjae asked. You and Daehyun looked at each other and blushed. Your eomma and appa chuckled at your cuteness.
"A-ah...y-yes...of course.." Daehyun stuttered.
"Ah~ I suddenly remember! We can meet up with our childhood friends! I was 7 the last time I saw them! Can you remember them?" Himchan said.
"Who? Yongguk-hyung and Jongup-ah?" Youngjae asked.
"Ne!" Himchan excitedly said.
"Ah yeah..It's been a long time! I wanna see them too." Daehyun said.
"But do you have their contact informations?" Youngjae asked.
"Ah...about that...no, I don't.." Himchan scratched the back of his head.
"Aish~ as always. Babo Himchannie." Daehyun said.
"YAH! I'm older than you!" Himchan protested.
"Sorry." Daehyun laughed. You chuckled at their cuteness; You don't know why, but you were feeling weird when you heard the names 'Yongguk and Jongup'...they sound familiar to you, but you just shrugged the thought off.