Happy Birthday!!!

June 28

 

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, happy birthday! Happy birthday Jaekyung!" they sang.
 
"Saengil chukhahae, noona!" Zelo said.
"Saengil chukhahae, my dear daghter!" your mother kissed your forehead.
"Thanks." you said.
"Noona, it's your birthday but why do you sound so sad?" Zelo pouted.
"Sad? No, I'm not. I'm happy!" you smiled.
"You're lying. You're sad because Jongup-hyung isn't around on your very special day." Zelo merong at you.
"...Well, alot visitors came, but he's the only one I've been waiting for, I think he forgot it." you looked down.
"Hyung isn't like that, he'll never forget your birthday. You know that he works in the hospital and he's very busy, so maybe he's just late." Zelo cheered you up.
"Yeah, I hope so." you forced a smile.
 
===Jongup POV===
"Are you ready?" Jongup asked.
"Yeah, I'm just a little bit nervous." Youngguk said.
"Aish~ you can do it! Act well, huh?" Jongup said.
"Alright, alright! I'll go now, it's already 10pm. Just wait right here." Yongguk said.
"Ok, take care." Jongup said.
 
===Your POV===
11PM
"Zelo, it's already 11pm and he's not yet here." you said.
"He'll come! Just wait a little more." Zelo said.
"It's already late and all the visitors had already gone home! I tried to call him, but he's not picking up. *sigh*" you said.
"I told you he'll-" *ding dong* Zelo was cut by the door bell, then you brightened up.
"See? I told you!" Zelo smiled.
"I hope it's him." you said.
"I'm sure, he is! Just open the door!" Zelo said. When you opened the door, you were disappointed because...
"Oh Yongguk-oppa, why are you alone? Where is Jongup-oppa? I tried to call him but-"
"Hurry up, let's go!!! We need to hurry!" Yongguk said in a shaking voice.
"Why? What happened?" you were confused.
"J-jongup! He...he..got hit by a car!!" Yongguk said.
"W-what?!" you felt like your heart just stopped beating.
"H-he's in the hospital, where he works, right now. Let's go!" he said.
"Let's go! Zelo, noona will just go to your Jongup-hyung, huh?" you felt like crying.
"Alright, noona. Take care!" Zelo said.
*I hope nothing bad happened to him.* you thought.
 
"How did he get in an accident? Were you with him?" you asked, crying.
"Yes...ah...I mean..No.." Yongguk said.
"Hey, I'm not kidding right now. Were you with him?!" you were serious.
*I can't act anymore. I don't know what to say. Sigh* Yongguk thought.
"Uh-uhm...well, he left the hospital early to go to your place because it's your birthday, right? Then when I was about to go home, an ambulance came and they said that Jongup got hit by a car so I panicked and went to tell you." Yongguk explained.
*Wow, I didn't know I'm a great actor! That's right Yongguk, it's your time to shine!* he thought.
"Why did it happen all of a sudden?!?!? Why him?!?! Why on this special day of mine?!? It really hurts." you cried on Yongguk's shoulder.
"It's alright. Don't worry, he'll be fine." Yongguk comforted you.
 
You finally arrived at the hospital.
 
"What is his room number?" you asked.
"No need to ask. Hurry up, I'll take you to him." Yongguk dragged you. You passed by all the rooms and Yongguk is still dragging you.
"H-hey! Where are we going? This is the way to the rooftop! I need to see Jongup now!" you said.
"U-uhm...w-well...he's still in the operating room. Let's wait and talk here for a while." he said.
"W-what? W-why here?!?! Are you crazy? Hey oppa, I'm so worried of him and you still have time to joke-" you were cut off when Yongguk opened the door to the rooftop. It was full of rose petals and several decorations; you were shocked when you saw Jongup standing on the middle.
"Jaekyung-ah, happy birthday!" Jongup hugged you. "Will you marry me?" he knelt and was holding a ring.
*I t-thought he was...hey..am I dreaming?!* you thought. your feelings were mixed: confused, happy, felt like crying at the same time. 
"Jaekyung-ah, will you marry me?" he repeated. You looked at Yongguk. 
"You're welcome." he smiled.
"Wuah~! I hate you, oppa!! You're so bad! Why did you fool me?! I was so worried to death!!!" you hit Yongguk's arms (Not so hard)
"Eh? Hate you? Well, I love you too :P . Shouldn't you be thanking me? Ask your boyfriend! He told me to do this! Hey Jongup, don't you know how hard is it to act?! I felt like laughing out loud!" Yongguk said.
"Ah~!!! I hate the both of you!!! Especially you, Yongguk-oppa!! Why didn't you tell me?? I was so embarassing!" you said.
"Why would I tell you?! It's a surprise! And why are you still blaming me? Answer your boyfriend! He's been kneeling in front of you and waiting for your answer!" he said. You looked at Jongup.
"And you! Why wouldn't you just kneel and propose?! Why do you have to scare and make me worried!?" you said.
"Isn't it romantic?" Jongup asked.
"Ah~ jinjja! Are you trying to kill me?! I was so worried of you!! I thought I'd lose you forever." you said.
"Sorry." he hugged you. "Now, for the third time. Will you marry me?" Jongup asked again.
"Just say yes!" Yongguk interrupted. You glared at him.
"Of course, yes!" you smiled at Jongup. He wore you the ring and carried you bridal style.
"Yeah~!!!!!!!! I'm the happiest man right now!!!!!!!!!!! I Love you, Jaekyung!!! I hope you liked my gift." he screamed.
"Of course, she liked it! We've worked hard to prepare for this. And I've tried hard to act good. Right, Jaekyung? Aigo~ you're going to cry now." Yongguk teased. You merong at him.
"This is the best birthday ever." you smiled.
"Happy birthday! I love you." Jongup said. Then, the both of you kissed passionately under the moonlight.
"Ew~ so cheesy! No kissing in public!!" Yongguk teased.
"You're just jealous." Jongup said.
"I'm not." Yongguk merong at Jongup.